Middle Finger Phase, Obamacare

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
And as the curtain has drawn down on the PROMISED sunlight, the Obama/ Democratic Party Heath Care Bill, ya baby that's right.

We can say a mighty, High Hoe Silver, to yet more of the taxpayers money thrown out the window.

Oh yes Senator, we'll give you that if you vote our way. No problem, Representative, the American people will pay for that, the idiots will never know what hit em, as long as we have your vote. Hey you over there, special interest group, don't squawk and we'll give you this and that too.

A Democratic Party delight, the middle finger to all, far from our sight..... :eusa_shhh:

This isn't a joke, I detect a liberal bias here, no guts to explain, I'm guessing.

or maybe its just a really, really stupid thread....

given all the rightwingnuts threads here, that's what i'm guessing.

What part can you disagree with, darlin Jillian...:eusa_eh:

They must have all of that transparacy that Obama promised while he was busy campaigning for President locked up behind that same door they are putting together the health care reform bullshit in.
The only time politicians tell the truth is when they call each other liars.

They must have all of that transparacy that Obama promised while he was busy campaigning for President locked up behind that same door they are putting together the health care reform bullshit in.
The only time politicians tell the truth is when they call each other liars.

transparency, phooey.....:lol:

I'm a travelin post, this is cool.....:eusa_whistle: .......:bowdown:..thanks Gods

And as the curtain has drawn down on the PROMISED sunlight, the Obama/ Democratic Party Heath Care Bill, ya baby that's right.

We can say a mighty, High Hoe Silver, to yet more of the taxpayers money thrown out the window.

Oh yes Senator, we'll give you that if you vote our way. No problem, Representative, the American people will pay for that, the idiots will never know what hit em, as long as we have your vote. Hey you over there, special interest group, don't squawk and we'll give you this and that too.

A Democratic Party delight, the middle finger to all, far from our sight..... :eusa_shhh:

good stuff. true and true again.

good stuff. true and true again.

If the Health Care bill can't stand on it's own weight and the Democrats are required to basically bribe (our) their members to pass it and do special favors for "Special Interest Groups" to get their cooperation, it can't be good for the American people.

Then you add in that there is no visibility of these back room deals and I don't believe your dealing in the way that was promised to the American people in the last election. No change, just the same old lies.

Democrats don't seem bothered by this, if anything they embrace this, seemingly because winning the issue is a more important than honesty, sunlight and broken promises. This is why they end up, angry over the issue, I guess, they have to swallow their integrity and are reticent to admit their own hypocrisy to "win".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back