Lefties new hero calls Bernanke advisor a "whore" ...

I must have missed the coining of the phrase, "******" as a political metaphor. Maybe you'd like to enlighten us as to its application and usage? The "whore" metaphor for political (lobbyist) and media usage has been around for quite some time, and that was the context in which it was used.

Urban Dictionary: political whore

Urban Dictionary: media whore
He didn't call her a political whore, did he?

And, yeah, you did miss something.

Terms promoting the denigration of women are unacceptable to me. Your mileage varies, likely because of partisan selling-out.

No he called her a K-Street whore ... as in a whore for K-Street and not as in a whore on the street corner. But you knew that.

Talk about partisan selling out.
So K Street ****** would be fine, too. Cool.

Terms promoting the denigration of women are unacceptable to me. Your mileage varies, likely because of partisan selling-out.

No he called her a K-Street whore ... as in a whore for K-Street and not as in a whore on the street corner. But you knew that.

Talk about partisan selling out.

No, it wouldn't. But you know that too.

:dig:

It's OK to denigrate women, but not OK to denigrate blacks. As long as I know the hypocrisy.

When ****** becomes a word that is synonomous with something other than to denigrate blacks and is germane to someone's poitnt, then yes feel free to ****** it up as much as you want. Until that happens you are only making a fool out of yourself.

Phoney outrage? Can I say blacks who are outraged when someone uses the n-word have phoney outrage, too? Cool.

The use of 'whore' is promoting the denigration of women just as the n-word is promoting the denigration of blacks.

I must have missed the coining of the phrase, "******" as a political metaphor. Maybe you'd like to enlighten us as to its application and usage? The "whore" metaphor for political (lobbyist) and media usage has been around for quite some time, and that was the context in which it was used.

As K Street is a political lobby, yes, he did. My "mileage" varies according to correct understanding of the nuances in the American political lexicon. I would suggest you try to keep up if you're hell-bent on commenting on this, but I suspect you're perfectly well aware and determined, foolish as you make yourself, to try to make hay of this. Its going nowhere, and the mud your spinning wheels spray is hitting only you, but do carry on. People like you and the arguments you fixate on are an asset to your opposition. :bowdown:

It's OK to denigrate women, but not OK to denigrate blacks. As long as I know the hypocrisy.

When ****** becomes a word that is synonomous with something other than to denigrate blacks and is germane to someone's poitnt, then yes feel free to ****** it up as much as you want. Until that happens you are only making a fool out of yourself.
Hypocrites usually don't recognize their hypocrisy.

Si Modo should find Randall from Clerks and inquire about how to take the word "******" back.

As K Street is a political lobby, yes, he did. My "mileage" varies according to correct understanding of the nuances in the American political lexicon. I would suggest you try to keep up if you're hell-bent on commenting on this, but I suspect you're perfectly well aware and determined, foolish as you make yourself, to try to make hay of this. Its going nowhere, and the mud your spinning wheels spray is hitting only you, but do carry on. People like you and the arguments you fixate on are an asset to your opposition. :bowdown:
At least Grayson had enough sense to know his use of it was denigrating to women. You don't. You're a hypocrite, and no amount of your ad hominems will change that obvious fact. Partisans usually are. They sell out to the larger principle.

The woman was a corporate lobbyist of the sickening Enron debacle, for starters.
People who defend her are sticking up for a person who sold their soul to the highest bidder and ripped off millions.

She belongs in the lowest parts of hell...people in California are still paying for her political whoring.

Why do women think that they can run with the big dogs and then hide behind their own skirts when they're called out on their bullshit?
Bingo. Women who hide behind their skirts in the name of political correctness cause they are offended by the TRUTH these assholes are politically prostituting themselves make me sick.
Who is defending her, you moron. Only the intellectually lazy argue strawmen, so why would anyone be surprised at your complete lack of a coherent thought?

The strawman is all yours, sparky.

The woman was a corporate lobbyist of the sickening Enron debacle, for starters.
People who defend her are sticking up for a person who sold their soul to the highest bidder and ripped off millions.

She belongs in the lowest parts of hell...people in California are still paying for her political whoring.

Bingo. Women who hide behind their skirts in the name of political correctness cause they are offended by the TRUTH these assholes are politically prostituting themselves make me sick.
Who is defending her, you moron. Only the intellectually lazy argue strawmen, so why would anyone be surprised at your complete lack of a coherent thought?

The strawman is all yours, sparky.
Do tell? Who is defending a K Street lobbyist?

You're not too fond of thinking, are you?

It's funny that Si Modo hears about a lib calling someone a K-Street whore and then she twists it into "cool so now the word ****** is fairplay."

Pretty telling.

Forum List

Back