Lefties new hero calls Bernanke advisor a "whore" ...

Grayson Calls Linda Robertson A "K Street Whore"

Sooper dooper hero you have there lefties .

Now go and hide like you usually do, thanks .......

He didn't mean she was a whore, he meant she was a whore. It just depends on what the definition of is, is. I wonder if back pedaling will ever become an Olympic sport?

Republicans circulated the audio Monday afternoon of Grayson calling Robertson a “K Street whore.” Todd Jurkowski, Grayson’s spokesperson, initially defended the remark by saying it was in reference to her time as the top lobbyist for Enron. He also pointed to an alternate definition in a dictionary.

“The attack was on her professional career, not her personal life,” Jurkowski wrote in an e-mail to POLITICO. “The second definition of ‘whore’ in the American Heritage Dictionary is 'A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.’”

Grayson apologizes for 'whore' remark - Jake Sherman and Jonathan Allen - POLITICO.com

“The attack was on her professional career, not her personal life,"

Oh, that's different.

I hope Grayson continues to speak for the Democrats

When Bush called Clymer " a major league asshole", he was referring to his sphincter, not his profession

I don't think he should have apologized. A nasty political whore is a nasty political whore, no matter the sex.

This bitch was the Enron go-to lobbyist and had a direct hand in stealing money from hard working folks and grandma's all across the country.
K street should just be named Whore Avenue.

I don't think he should have apologized. A nasty political whore is a nasty political whore, no matter the sex.

This bitch was the Enron go-to lobbyist and had a direct hand in stealing money from hard working folks and grandma's all across the country.

Ever hear of "Robert Rubin"? Hmmm?

Right, and the official republican health care plan is to not get sick or die quick if you ........:cuckoo:

If a republican called a gay man in that position a whore ? omgtheoutrage ......
Pretty much.

Then why did Grayson apologize if that's what she really is ? ..........:eusa_whistle:

My best guess would be for those who might (understandably enough, given the "family values" crowds shenanigans), be confused about if it was metaphor or Memorex.:eusa_whistle:

Ever hear of "Robert Rubin"? Hmmm?
Yup.

Whore.

"Would he have singled out a male lobbyist and said the same thing?" she said in an interview Tuesday.

Why was this question not met with a resounding "DUH?!"? Of course he would have, fights between male politicians and pundits is where the term was coined. Why do women think that they can run with the big dogs and then hide behind their own skirts when they're called out on their bullshit? It is a metaphor, just like "lipstick on a pig" is a metaphor. All this phony outrage over anything. The right is certainly staking out their victim hood status. I thought they were supposed to frown on all that?

Read more at: Grayson Calls Linda Robertson A "K Street Whore"

"Would he have singled out a male lobbyist and said the same thing?" she said in an interview Tuesday.

Why was this question not met with a resounding "DUH?!"? Of course he would have, fights between male politicians and pundits is where the term was coined. Why do women think that they can run with the big dogs and then hide behind their own skirts when they're called out on their bullshit? It is a metaphor, just like "lipstick on a pig" is a metaphor. All this phony outrage over anything. The right is certainly staking out their victim hood status. I thought they were supposed to frown on all that?

Phoney outrage? Can I say blacks who are outraged when someone uses the n-word have phoney outrage, too? Cool.

The use of 'whore' is promoting the denigration of women just as the n-word is promoting the denigration of blacks.

I love him because shows first hand that a lot of you righties can dish it out but you sure as hell can't take it.

That goes both ways, actually. Neither the right nor the left can take it. They point fingers at the other side for dishing it out, and as soon as the blame is on the other side of the aisle, they do the exact same thing themselves. It's like a never ending game of ping pong. Unfortunately, in this game, there are no winners. America loses.

Phoney outrage? Can I say blacks who are outraged when someone uses the n-word have phoney outrage, too? Cool.

The use of 'whore' is promoting the denigration of women just as the n-word is promoting the denigration of blacks.

I must have missed the coining of the phrase, "******" as a political metaphor. Maybe you'd like to enlighten us as to its application and usage? The "whore" metaphor for political (lobbyist) and media usage has been around for quite some time, and that was the context in which it was used.

Urban Dictionary: political whore

Urban Dictionary: media whore

I must have missed the coining of the phrase, "******" as a political metaphor. Maybe you'd like to enlighten us as to its application and usage? The "whore" metaphor for political (lobbyist) and media usage has been around for quite some time, and that was the context in which it was used.

He didn't call her a political whore, did he?

And, yeah, you did miss something.

Terms promoting the denigration of women are unacceptable to me. Your mileage varies, likely because of partisan selling-out.

This creep was a corporate lobbyist of the sickening Enron debacle, for starters.
People who defend her are sticking up for a person who sold their soul to the highest bidder and ripped off millions.

She belongs in the lowest parts of hell...people in California are still paying for her political whoring.

Why do women think that they can run with the big dogs and then hide behind their own skirts when they're called out on their bullshit?
Bingo. Women who hide behind their skirts in the name of political correctness cause they are offended by the TRUTH these assholes are politically prostituting themselves make me sick.

Terms promoting the denigration of women are unacceptable to me. Your mileage varies, likely because of partisan selling-out.

No he called her a K-Street whore ... as in a whore for K-Street and not as in a whore on the street corner. But you knew that.

Talk about partisan selling out.

The woman was a corporate lobbyist of the sickening Enron debacle, for starters.
People who defend her are sticking up for a person who sold their soul to the highest bidder and ripped off millions.

She belongs in the lowest parts of hell...people in California are still paying for her political whoring.

Why do women think that they can run with the big dogs and then hide behind their own skirts when they're called out on their bullshit?
Bingo. Women who hide behind their skirts in the name of political correctness cause they are offended by the TRUTH these assholes are politically prostituting themselves make me sick.
Who is defending her, you moron. Only the intellectually lazy argue strawmen, so why would anyone be surprised at your complete lack of a coherent thought?

No he called her a K-Street whore ... as in a whore for K-Street and not as in a whore on the street corner. But you knew that.

Talk about partisan selling out.
If the dildo fits...

:lol:

Forum List

Back