Lefties new hero calls Bernanke advisor a "whore" ...

Your deliberate omissions are as bad as your deliberate commissions of your usual lies.

No lies or omissions on my part, no point on yours.

Marginal job following rules 5 and 11 though .......:clap2:
No lies of omission huh?

Lets take a look:

driveby said:
Call a woman a whore, that's perfectly fine.

Show a picture of a black man eating a fried food, ( might be chicken ? ) omgthoseracistfucks !!

1. Did he call her simply whore or a "K street whore." There is a difference. A major one.

2. Was the picture of simply a black man eating 'fried food' or was it with a racist commentary? That you chose to leave out that part...speaks.

Again, your hackery is shown in full color.

Psst. The guy you love, Grayson, believes he was out of line. He was, but even he had character enough to admit it.

No surprise you don't.

Your deliberate omissions are as bad as your deliberate commissions of your usual lies.

No lies of omission huh?

Lets take a look:

driveby said:

Show a picture of a black man eating a fried food, ( might be chicken ? ) omgthoseracistfucks !!

1. Did he call her simply whore or a "K street whore." There is a difference. A major one.

2. Was the picture of simply a black man eating 'fried food' or was it with a racist commentary? That you chose to leave out that part...speaks.

1. Calling a woman a whore is a disagrace no matter what alphabetical street she works on.

2. The name of your thread was " RNC keep racist PICS on facebook for nearly a week ". BTW, you failed to mention it was a fan photo, which means any idiot could have posted that, even a dem poser.

Last edited:

No lies of omission huh?

Lets take a look:

driveby said:

1. Calling a woman a whore is a disagrace no matter what alphabetical street she works on.

2. The name of your thread was " RNC keep racist PICS on facebook for nearly a week ". BTW, you failed to mention it was a fan photo, which means any idiot could have posted that, even a dem poser.
You seem to be unaware of exactly what "K Street" is all about. Read up. Enlightening.

Corporate Whores, the lot of them. Robertson especially reeks.

You made the comment about fried chicken, as if that was all that was part of the image. The image as whole was racist. Your omission again is glaring.
And the RNC did not remove the pictures for a week.

In my OP I even conceded it may have been done by a troll, (another omission of yours) but the question remains:
Why did the people who run the RNC site not remove the image? Why was it up there nearly a week?

No lies of omission huh?

Lets take a look:

You seem to be unaware of exactly what "K Street" is all about. Read up. Enlightening.

You made the comment about fried chicken, as if that was all that was part of the image. The image as whole was racist. Your omission again is glaring.

In my OP I even conceded it may have been done by a troll, (another omission of yours) but the question remains:
Why did the people who run the RNC site not remove the image? Why was it up there nearly a week?

I'm aware of K Street is about, the asshole could have used some of that oh so elegant liberal tolerance and selected his words more carefully towards a woman was my point.

FTR.... i'd dislike it just as much if someone called Hillary Clinton a whore, i'm sure glad i don't read the Daily KOS ....... :eusa_whistle:

Your bitch ass double standard is noted ........:eusa_whistle:

the pic also had a caption on the same image file, remember, miscegenation, repeal a supreme court case, that's the part you omitted, and also surprisingly that makes the stereotype into a full blown racist message.

I'm aware of K Street is about, the asshole could have used some of that oh so elegant liberal tolerance and selected his words more carefully towards a woman was my point.

FTR.... i'd dislike it just as much if someone called Hillary Clinton a whore, i'm sure glad i don't read the Daily KOS ....... :eusa_whistle:
And that asshole has more sense than many posting in this thread as he realized his error. Good for Grayson.

I disagree. Whore is a word that is used on both sexes and though it may have started out referring to prostitutes not only women are prostitutes.

Sexist, much?

:lol:

Merriam-Webster:

Main Entry: 1whore
Pronunciation: \ˈhȯr, ˈhu̇r\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English hore, from Old English hōre; akin to Old Norse hōra whore, hōrr adulterer, Latin carus dear — more at charity
Date: before 12th century
1 : a woman who engages in sexual acts for money : prostitute; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman
2 : a male who engages in sexual acts for money
3 : a venal or unscrupulous person

Yeeeaaahh Nancy Pelosi is a SLUT, Hitlery Clinton is a ****, Michelle obama is a TRAMP, and any other democrat broad is just a filthy rotten BITCH. I hope that's the way they ALL start talking in CONGRESS. It makes them all look like such paradigms of virtue. You know, the kind of people we want making our laws and running our country. BULL SHIT! They sound like back alley street trash that need their ass kicked. Maybe it is time to quit talking and just starting beating the shit otta these low rent shit cakes. Talk and act like a thug, get your ass kicked like a thug.

Is that what we've come to?

Last edited:
I disagree. Whore is a word that is used on both sexes and though it may have started out referring to prostitutes not only women are prostitutes.

Sexist, much?

:lol:

Hmmmm, my past personal experiences remind me that any time i called a girl a whore was typically followed by her slapping or attempting to slap me in the face or worse.

And no i'm not sexist, i never hit any of the bitches back ...... :tongue:

Forum List

Back