Left wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

What have I got to debate against?
You're just firing out talking points without any backup information.
Even your most basic 'facts' are wrong...Obama is not 'funding' Iran.
Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism, it's common knowledge. You're clearly a Liberal, though, so no amount of facts and logic will get through to you.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
How the Iran deal funds more anti-U.S. terrorism
It Just Got Easier for Iran to Fund Terrorism
Obama’s nuke deal will leave Iran funding even more terror
Nuclear Deal Text
You're still not quoting any evidence of Obama funding terrorists.

What have I got to debate against?
You're just firing out talking points without any backup information.
Even your most basic 'facts' are wrong...Obama is not 'funding' Iran.
Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism, it's common knowledge. You're clearly a Liberal, though, so no amount of facts and logic will get through to you.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
How the Iran deal funds more anti-U.S. terrorism
It Just Got Easier for Iran to Fund Terrorism
Obama’s nuke deal will leave Iran funding even more terror
Nuclear Deal Text
You're still not quoting any evidence of Obama funding terrorists.
I literally sent you to a bunch of resources so you could learn. Go read instead of ignoring my posts.

Left wing Americans operate under Rahm Emanuel's law "never let a crisis go to waste" (and I paraphrase) "if you can make a political issue out of it and enrage the democrat base which usually translates to votes". It should be noted that the author of Emanuel's rule is the mayor of Chicago and stuck in a permanent crisis that he obviously is incapable of dealing with. The tragedy in Orlando is a weekly occurrence in Chicago but the media would rather protect democrat administrations and pretend that the NRA is the problem.

and you can quote her saying that? No? Ahh. You just made that up.

Typical
That's adorable, actually. She refused to acknowledge our second amendment, has said repeatedly that she would limit gun sales, enforce background checks, close non-existant loopholes, and take away immunity from manufacturers. You should try challenging people on things that haven't become blatantly obvious. Pretty sure you're one of those people that called the Email Scandal a Witch Hunt, too.

Don't take my word for it, though, you can go back and listen to her speeches, complete with flip-flopping and lying.

Some folks shouldn't have guns; as was illustrated in Orlando.

#prayfororlando

We can elect someone who wants to do something.

Or
We can elect someone who wants to do nothing.

---

Those who are appalled will want to do something

While
Those who offer only thoughts and prayers will think that is enough.

---

Nothing highlights the choice to be made more this November.

#hillaryclinton
#prayfororlando

So what does Hilarious want to do? More open borders. More people sneaking into the country taking our jobs. More gun control. More Americans not working nor looking for work. More Obama period.

Fewer bloodbaths

#prayfororlando
Funny, it happened in a no gun zone, when the shooter was outnumbered. What do you think would have happened if the people in the bar had guns? I imagine that the out-numbered shooter wouldn't have shot any people, let alone so many.

#prayfororlando
Funny, it happened in a no gun zone, when the shooter was outnumbered. What do you think would have happened if the people in the bar had guns? I imagine that the out-numbered shooter wouldn't have shot any people, let alone so many.

What would have happened if the trigger man couldn't get guns, and was relegated to using knives?
#prayforaworkingbraincuzyouneedone

#prayfororlando

What would have happened if the trigger man couldn't get guns, and was relegated to using knives?
Same thing all criminals do, obtain it illegally. Funny how criminals are okay with breaking laws... since they're criminals. Do you not pay attention to history, statistics, laws, or other countries? I'm thinking you don't.

Obama said he'd side with Muslims.

The left will always side with Islam.

I'll never side with extremist that commit such mindless violence. I will of course side with common sense that allows for America to keep leading in infrastructure, science, r&d and education! ;) To be against such is also mindless idiocy.

Don't you ever tire of posting this endless drivel? Your own lack of knowledge handcuffs your pathetic attempts at reasoning.

#prayfororlando

Same thing all criminals do, obtain it illegally. Funny how criminals are okay with breaking laws... since they're criminals. Do you not pay attention to history, statistics, laws, or other countries? I'm thinking you don't.

"Couldn't get guns"....

I'm sure he does. Fewer bloodbaths is preferable to more bloodbaths
You obviously didn't read the post, since he explains that gun control laws increase crime rates.

You're correct...didn't read it.

We know stats from other nations.... Fewer guns always equal fewer gun crimes.

Those are the facts, now back to the spin.

#prayfororlando

"Couldn't get guns"....
Do you not know what a criminal is? Here, let me get the definition since you don't seem to comprehend the English language.

ae77e1650f4741dcb2df00b01726049c.png

Laws do not prevent a criminal from breaking the law, they only create punishments afterwards, which, if they would have dissuaded criminals from committing crimes in the first place, would have already wiped out all criminal activity in the entirety of the world. Saying "well, they can't get guns legally" only means they would get them illegally. They don't care about breaking the law, they already intended to do so. Expecting a criminal to care about the law is blatantly insane.

You're correct...didn't read it.

We know stats from other nations.... Fewer guns always equal fewer gun crimes.

Those are the facts, now back to the spin.
They're stats from America. They show criminal activity going up in Washington DC when gun control is enacted, and crime rates going down when gun control is weakened. No, what you are using are not facts, what you're doing is spouting ignorant Liberal garble that you've practiced for years, because you're incapable of thinking for yourself. read the post, check the facts. You're just not interested in actually researching and reading the facts because they oppose what you've been told by your Liberal Thought-Ruling Overlords. You're not here to debate, you're just here to regurgitate what you've been told by Liberal whackjobs.

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support Islam....Ideology whose main purpose is to kill as many gay people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO regressive ideology should be criticized so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from oppressive white males......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "Tolerant") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the acceptance of such ideology.
Your's is a ridiculous premise. Let's walk through this slowly.
The ideology of Islam is not to kill as many Gay people as possible.

Second, the implication that anyone who can differentiate between radically inspired terrorists and the greater Muslim community is tacitly complicit in terror attacks is specious, stupid logic.

So, as a Liberal who supports the rights of all Americans and can understand that Islam is a faith that does not require the deaths of people who are different I reject your flimsy premise.

Of course thats not the Ideology of Islam, if you go to Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. they will tell you Gays do not exist in their society. oh yes forgot Iran too. Maybe your refering to the US population of Muslims? yes, they are more tolerant but a very tiny percentage of Muslims world wide.

But isn't that state sanctioned and not part and parcel of Islamic literary?

Politics, when melded with religion corrupts that religion.

Obama said he'd side with Muslims.

The left will always side with Islam.

I'll never side with extremist that commit such mindless violence. I will of course side with common sense that allows for America to keep leading in infrastructure, science, r&d and education! ;) To be against such is also mindless idiocy.

Don't you ever tire of posting this endless drivel? Your own lack of knowledge handcuffs your pathetic attempts at reasoning.

I have college degrees, while all you have is hatred of the basic functions of government. Please learn something about the subject.

Forum List

Back