Left wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

WE CAN ELECT SOMEONE WHO OFFERS ONLY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS” AS THE GOP ALWAYS DOES

And just where were you when those four men died in Benghazi? None of you liberal zealots were howling at the moon calling for action then, you abandoned them to defend her highness.

You're really bringing up Ben-gotcha in reference to last night? Were you outraged when the Lindberg Baby was kidniaapped too?

But hey, anything to try to score political points if you're a desperate GOP loser...

You're partly right. If I'm being hones...After having embassy attacks that killed hundreds, 10 years of awar in the middle east that killed tens of thousands, spectacular terror attacks in London, Madrid, Moscow, etc... A fairly pedestrian attack in Lybia didn't register much. Terrorism in the ME doesn't cause many persons to raise their eyebrows anymore.

If you were being honest (I won't hold my breath), you wouldn't have ever mentioned it again had you not seen an adventageous opportunity to libel Obama and Secretary Clinton.

You have read enough of my posts to know what I meant. Don't play childish games.

I reply to posts. I don't know who you are, I don't recognize your name or anything like that. If I reply to your posts, I do so by looking at what you write, not who you are.

Well, I know you.

Well, must mean I have something interesting to say.

No more than the other case study, guno.

I'm not guno.

"If the shoe fits, wear it."

You sick bastard.
You are a phony ...a self deluded phony ...you are just using the dead in benghazi to grind an Axe on Clinton..fuck you and your phony Republican Patriotism LOL

Hillary was the Sec of State when those men died. She sat there and did nothing while those men begged for help.

You're a limp-dicked liberal coward. One who doesn't care about the victims of mass shootings. You use them as tools. Their blood wasn't even dry on the floor of that nightclub before you guys started using their deaths as an excuse to peddle your gun control agenda. Oh, and let's not forget how you guys celebrated when Justice Scalia died.

You are truly deplorable human beings.

Last edited:
You have read enough of my posts to know what I meant. Don't play childish games.

I reply to posts. I don't know who you are, I don't recognize your name or anything like that. If I reply to your posts, I do so by looking at what you write, not who you are.

Well, I know you.

I'm not guno.

Duh, fella. I know. But you are a similar case.

You sick bastard.
You are a phony ...a self deluded phony ...you are just using the dead in benghazi to grind an Axe on Clinton..fuck you and your phony Republican Patriotism LOL

Hillary was the Sec of State when those men died. She sat there and did nothing while those men begged for help.

You're a limp-dicked liberal coward. One who doesn't care about the victims of mass shootings. You use them as tools. Their blood wasn't even dry on the floor of that nightclub before you guys started using their deaths as an excuse to pedal your gun control agenda.
Fucking liar...it was all investigated 8 times you PUSSY ...weak ...sad ..phony ..Bimbo

Well, I know you.

I'm not guno.

Duh, fella. I know. But you are a similar case.

Well that helps me a lot... I don't know who guno is, and I really don't care for personal attacks from people either... let's end this shit conversation.

You sick bastard.

You're a limp-dicked liberal coward. One who doesn't care about the victims of mass shootings. You use them as tools. Their blood wasn't even dry on the floor of that nightclub before you guys started using their deaths as an excuse to pedal your gun control agenda.
Fucking liar...it was all investigated 8 times you PUSSY ...weak ...sad ..phony ..Bimbo

Blahahaha!

And the ranking Democrats on that committee tried to impede each and every one of those investigations! You weren't interested in the truth! You never are.

\
And the ranking Democrats on that committee tried to impede each and every one of those investigations! You weren't interested in the truth! You never are.

Old News PUSSY not even you care you pretend to care because you are a PUNK ...incredible the pussy punk brings out "The Benghazi"...what an asshole LOL

I say this about you puss
Trump Says Romney Is a ‘Sad, Pathetic Loser’

\

Old News PUSSY not even you care you pretend to care because you are a PUNK ...incredible the pussy punk brings out "The Benghazi"...what an asshole LOL

I say this about you puss
Trump Says Romney Is a ‘Sad, Pathetic Loser’

And you're a limp-dicked liberal.

Good day!

The democrats have a far greater problem coming very soon. They now have to put the islamic's and the homo's in the SAME room at convention. Now THAT is going to be tricky.

Yeah, it's not going to be a problem. Just like it never is at the Democrats convention.

You guys don't play identity politics, right?

Forum List

Back