Left wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support Islam....Ideology whose main purpose is to kill as many gay people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO regressive ideology should be criticized so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from oppressive white males......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "Tolerant") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the acceptance of such ideology.

Obama said he'd side with Muslims.

The left will always side with Islam.

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support Islam....Ideology whose main purpose is to kill as many gay people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO regressive ideology should be criticized so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from oppressive white males......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "Tolerant") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the acceptance of such ideology.
Your's is a ridiculous premise. Let's walk through this slowly.
The ideology of Islam is not to kill as many Gay people as possible.

Second, the implication that anyone who can differentiate between radically inspired terrorists and the greater Muslim community is tacitly complicit in terror attacks is specious, stupid logic.

So, as a Liberal who supports the rights of all Americans and can understand that Islam is a faith that does not require the deaths of people who are different I reject your flimsy premise.

Me thinks the left threw the gays under the bus after reading the comments

Where did you see this?

All over the forum. I will never understand you on the left's defense of Islam and what it is truly about. The sad fact is these people you don't dare to offend would slit your throat just as soon as they would mine...we are all infidels to them

Second, the implication that anyone who can differentiate between radically inspired terrorists and the greater Muslim community is tacitly complicit in terror attacks is specious, stupid logic.

So, as a Liberal who supports the rights of all Americans and can understand that Islam is a faith that does not require the deaths of people who are different I reject your flimsy premise.
Difference is that these Islamic extremists ARE out to kill as many gays as possible... and everyone else that isn't a Muslim extremist. Obama, and many people on the left, happen to side with them, and also pretend there aren't any Muslim Extremists.

You're wrong. Islam does admonish its adherents to kill all gays. It also admonishes them to kill all infidels.

Being in a family of brainwashed Obama worshipers - and having big, loud heated fights over that "magical negro" Mr. Purple-Lips, I submit there is no way to convince these brainwash-victims of what praised-by-Hitler, gay-public-executing, gay-torturing, gay-bloodbath, sadistic, inbred animal filth these mud-slime protohumanoids are. Even after slaughtering 50 gays in the biggest anti-gay hate crime in American history, these dumb brainwashed liberals and gays online are STILL frantically defending Pisslam like the ghouls they are. See, liberals are so devoid of compassion and decency, they don't realize that their Islam fellatio is an INSULT to its 300,000,000 victims over the past 1400 years. If you defend Islam after this massacre, I want you to die of cancer. So I can not only dance on your graves, but lead an entire C-walking shuffle class across them.

I sure as hell will attack all regressive ideology be it radical islam or loserterianism. I condemn such violent and backwards behavior strongly.

I just can't stop hearing about those violent libertarian terrorists. What extremists!

Last edited:

Pretty sure the shooter was trying to kill as many gay people as fast as possible.

Given that being gay is a crime punishable by death in islamic nations...

In the Muslim controlled countries it's a privilege and a right to kill gay people… Fuck nut

I sure as hell will attack all regressive ideology be it radical islam or loserterianism. I condemn such violent and backwards behavior strongly.
The foundational principle of libertarianism is the non-aggression principle. To characterize libertarianism as violent displays either mendacity or ignorance.

When terrorists kill gays...all they do is to follow Islamic teachings.

Islam is the Religion of Peace.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back