Left wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Left wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the policies of an administration who is bent on allowing thousands of potential maniacs....whose ONLY purpose may be to help radicalize as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO Muslim should be outlawed from coming here.
If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good people") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the immigration policies of this administration.

AND YES, I DO KNOW THIS PARTICULAR MUSLIM WAS A CITIZEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My view is STOP INVADING PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO WILL KILL.

If you annoy people, you get this.

The right started this, now the right is getting the benefit, and they knew they would.
It isn't the right that crammed gay pride month down our throats during ramadan. Get out much?

Cram it down your throat? I've not seen anything about gay pride month except on here. What I have had crammed down my throat is TRUMP.
ya know what? You're right. There's been nothing of late about the LBGT community on the news. snicker snicker

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE

WE CAN ELECT SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE MASS SHOOTINGS

OR

WE CAN ELECT SOMEONE WHO OFFERS ONLY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS” AS THE GOP ALWAYS DOES

—-

CLEAR CHOICE

WTF is that stupid corrupt twat Hillary going to do about "mass shootings"?

The OP is a fallacy of false dilemma.

Votto is babbling about matters he knows is not true.

Far right wingers: you have a tough choice to make -- to tell the truth and became part of the solution or continue to lie and be irrelevant.
So jakestarky is going to give the forum the idea that he tells the truth and is relevant.????
Put that one in the history books.

Left wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the policies of an administration who is bent on allowing thousands of potential maniacs....whose ONLY purpose may be to help radicalize as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO Muslim should be outlawed from coming here.
If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good people") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the immigration policies of this administration.

The right started this, now the right is getting the benefit, and they knew they would.
Let me guess --- you learned that story and swallowed it whole at Berkeley?... or maybe Harvard?... Univ of Wisconsin?

If you think the reason there is such a tremendous number of evil, hateful, intolerant, violent Islamic warriors and terrorists roaming the entire globe these past numbers of decades is because England or the USA helped unearth their oil, or because some Israeli settlers bought land from the Ottoman Turks back in the turn of the century, or because the USA invaded Iraq ---- you are on some left wing fantasy cruise.

You guess wrong. Try again. Or better yet, don't.

As for your latter part, you try and trivialize the whole thing by making small examples. Try looking at the whole picture.

Let me guess --- you learned that story and swallowed it whole at Berkeley?... or maybe Harvard?... Univ of Wisconsin?

If you think the reason there is such a tremendous number of evil, hateful, intolerant, violent Islamic warriors and terrorists roaming the entire globe these past numbers of decades is because England or the USA helped unearth their oil, or because some Israeli settlers bought land from the Ottoman Turks back in the turn of the century, or because the USA invaded Iraq ---- you are on some left wing fantasy cruise.

You guess wrong. Try again. Or better yet, don't.

As for your latter part, you try and trivialize the whole thing by making small examples. Try looking at the whole picture.
I cannot talk to a monkey or a parrot and expect them to understand.

Nor can I talk to someone who has no clue who God is or if He exists. Start with that larger problem of yours, then maybe other matters will fall into place.

OR

WE CAN ELECT SOMEONE WHO OFFERS ONLY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS” AS THE GOP ALWAYS DOES

—-

CLEAR CHOICE

Not certain. Which is why I say “wants to”. The first step in solving a problem is admitting you have one. Right wingers do not seem to understand that these types of bloodbaths are a problem and/or think the only remedy is constant armament, constant vigilance and always being on the lookout for someone who doesn’t look like “one of us”.

How far back do you want to go to to say who started what? 10 years? 20? 50? 100? 500? This killing has been going on a long long time.

You are assuming something that you can't prove as the truth, it is only your opinion which you speak with..
Build a wall around the USA and allow no one new in, and you would still have maniacs

OR

—-

CLEAR CHOICE

Not certain. Which is why I say “wants to”. The first step in solving a problem is admitting you have one. Right wingers do not seem to understand that these types of bloodbaths are a problem and/or think the only remedy is constant armament, constant vigilance and always being on the lookout for someone who doesn’t look like “one of us”.

Our problem is that Progressive love to highdive into the blood of the innocent to make the case for national gun confiscation so we can end up like Stalin's USSR, Mao's China, Hitler's Germany, Fidel's Cuba and every other Progressive hellhole

OR

—-

CLEAR CHOICE

Our problem is that Progressive love to highdive into the blood of the innocent to make the case for national gun confiscation so we can end up like Stalin's USSR, Mao's China, Hitler's Germany, Fidel's Cuba and every other Progressive hellhole

blah blah blah confiscation blah blah blah hitler, blah blah blah stalin

Daddy Nanny Trump is going to build you a wall kids ...he is your Alpha Male Savior LOL
greatwalloftrump.jpg

OR

—-

CLEAR CHOICE

That is by far the most logical and articulate thing I've ever heard you say.

OR

—-

CLEAR CHOICE

That is by far the most logical and articulate thing I've ever heard you say.

I'll let you know when you become lucid

It's doubtful in the extreme that many of those killed at the gay nightclub were in the right.

"In the right" or "on the right"?

"On" obviously, Typo-Boy.

You don't make the argument that allowing Muslim refugees into this country poses a clear and present danger to this country. Have any refugees here committed any acts of mass terror? What is the percentage of Muslims who have been radicalized? And how many of them are here in America?

Would you have the government mandate all Muslims, regardless of their status as citizens or refugees, wear armbands with a crescent on them so we might more easily identify them? And what of all the American loonies sporting assault weapons? What should we do to prevent them from blowing a gasket and taking out more innocent people?

It's doubtful in the extreme that many of those killed at the gay nightclub were in the right.

"In the right" or "on the right"?

"On" obviously, Typo-Boy.

There's a big difference between the two. So I'm making sure. But then you want to get all defensive about someone asking for clarification. I think I won't bother reply to your original one then, if you're going to be like that.

Forum List

Back