Left wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Left wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the policies of an administration who is bent on allowing thousands of potential maniacs....whose ONLY purpose may be to help radicalize as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO Muslim should be outlawed from coming here.
If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good people") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the immigration policies of this administration.

AND YES, I DO KNOW THIS PARTICULAR MUSLIM WAS A CITIZEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is saying that NO Muslims should be stopped from coming here?

Left wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the policies of an administration who is bent on allowing thousands of potential maniacs....whose ONLY purpose may be to help radicalize as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO Muslim should be outlawed from coming here.
If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good people") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the immigration policies of this administration.

Gays are rounded up all over the Middle East and thrown off roof tops, yet you never hear an outcry from the far left or gays.

So why should this event change anything either? You will continue to see gays protest Israel but not the protest the continued carnage of gays across Islam.

My view is STOP INVADING PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO WILL KILL.

If you annoy people, you get this.

The right started this, now the right is getting the benefit, and they knew they would.

The right started this, now the right is getting the benefit, and they knew they would.

It's doubtful in the extreme that many of those killed at the gay nightclub were on the right.

Last edited:

Gays are rounded up all over the Middle East and thrown off roof tops, yet you never hear an outcry from the far left or gays.

So why should this event change anything either? You will continue to see gays protest Israel but not the protest the continued carnage of gays across Islam.
this thread needs more milo: the left chose islam over gays

And if you do invade them, don't import them into your country during or afterwards.

The democrats have a far greater problem coming very soon. They now have to put the islamic's and the homo's in the SAME room at convention. Now THAT is going to be tricky.

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE

WE CAN ELECT SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE MASS SHOOTINGS

OR

WE CAN ELECT SOMEONE WHO OFFERS ONLY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS” AS THE GOP ALWAYS DOES

—-

CLEAR CHOICE

So we deserve whatever happens to us.

There is a particular choice of weapon used to get maximum effect in a crowded room, whether a grade school room, a theater, or a night club. That weapon can fire 30 high velocity rounds in under 10 seconds. And be reloaded in 2 seconds. Yet it is readily available to anyone, no matter what their intent or state of mind. And that weapon is not a hunting weapon, was specifically designed to kill other human beings. Do we need that in the hands of the general public? Perhaps the same laws that apply to the fully automatic .45 Thompson should apply to it.

What does the Orlando shooting have to do with immigration?

The OP is a fallacy of false dilemma.

Votto is babbling about matters he knows is not true.

Far right wingers: you have a tough choice to make -- to tell the truth and became part of the solution or continue to lie and be irrelevant.

Let me guess --- you learned that story and swallowed it whole at Berkeley?... or maybe Harvard?... Univ of Wisconsin?

If you think the reason there is such a tremendous number of evil, hateful, intolerant, violent Islamic warriors and terrorists roaming the entire globe these past numbers of decades is because England or the USA helped unearth their oil, or because some Israeli settlers bought land from the Ottoman Turks back in the turn of the century, or because the USA invaded Iraq ---- you are on some left wing fantasy cruise.

Let me guess --- you learned that story and swallowed it whole at Berkeley?... or maybe Harvard?... Univ of Wisconsin?

If you think the reason there is such a tremendous number of evil, hateful, intolerant, violent Islamic warriors and terrorists roaming the entire globe these past numbers of decades is because England or the USA helped unearth their oil, or because some Israeli settlers bought land from the Ottoman Turks back in the turn of the century, or because the USA invaded Iraq ---- you are on some left wing fantasy cruise.
Do not minimize western intrusion in the ME as a cause for violence, my friend. Of course the American invasions of Iraq are instrumental in the developing nature of radical jihadism.

It isn't the right that crammed gay pride month down our throats during ramadan. Get out much?

Do not minimize western intrusion in the ME as a cause for violence, my friend. Of course the American invasions of Iraq are instrumental in the developing nature of radical jihadism.
I cannot really relate to those who do not believe the god of the Bible is God. There is no common ground on which to base reality, philosophy, eternity, et al.

Islam was prophesied by God in the book of Genesis the day Ishmael was born to Hagar, the slave girl of Abraham.

The Lord said this child will be the father of great race, but...
He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers.”

The total intolerance and hatred of Islam towards all "infidels" goes back to its origins in the 7th century.
They conquered by the sword and subjugation --- that is how they spread their lies.
Until you come to realize this, I do not see us agreeing on anything happening today.

It's doubtful in the extreme that many of those killed at the gay nightclub were in the right.

"In the right" or "on the right"?

So we deserve whatever happens to us.

Well.... there are many ways of looking at this.

If the US people elect a government and a president who start an immoral war, and the people suffer because of this, then did they not deserve it?

I'm not going to answer that for you, you can answer it yourself. However if we were to look at it from another view, for example Nazi Germany, did the German people deserve to be defeated and have their cities destroyed and millions of people killed?

There are plenty of examples. I'd say there are people on this forum who support killing Muslims, because they see Muslims as a threat.

The US people didn't consider the impact of this war, they just knew they'd win, and jumped on the bandwagon, while many other countries had a large portion of their population that was against it.

Mandela said it was "a threat to world peace" and he was clearly right seeing what has happened since. Brazilian Lula was also against it among many others, like in Europe, with only the UK and Spain (Spain had Aznar, who is very right wing and the UK had Blair, on the right of the left).

But in the US, the people thought they could go to war, win, and the Iraqi people would love them. But they were wrong, and everyone with sense knew this would be the case, and knew this would cause loads of problems. But the US people didn't care.

So, had the US people actually thought about this, then maybe it wouldn't have happened and the threat wouldn't exist.

So... do they deserve it? Well did the Iraqi people deserve what they got? Not really, the US people voted for what they got.

It isn't the right that crammed gay pride month down our throats during ramadan. Get out much?

Cram it down your throat? I've not seen anything about gay pride month except on here. What I have had crammed down my throat is TRUMP.

Forum List

Back