Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone

The Jews had JFK killed. Meet the killers in the link caught carrying out the head shot. Johnson was in on it. He was considered by many a "Texas Jew." I honestly don't believe LHO fired a shot, but there was a shooter in the School Book Depository. Other shooters locations were One on top of the Dal-Tex Building (Cartridges found in the 1970s during roof repairs) and the grassy knoll.

Jews Killed JFK

The Jews had JFK killed. Meet the killers in the link caught carrying out the head shot. Johnson was in on it. He was considered by many a "Texas Jew." I honestly don't believe LHO fired a shot, but there was a shooter in the School Book Depository. Other shooters locations were One on top of the Dal-Tex Building (Cartridges found in the 1970s during roof repairs) and the grassy knoll.

Jews Killed JFK

:clap2:
so was Dick Nixon and Bush sr. a great video that exposes that is the JFK/BUSH connection.Yeah it was a joint Mossad/CIA operation.Howard Hunt a covert CIA operative for Dick Nixon when he was vice president,ran covert CIA operations for him during Eisenhowers presidency.Eisenhower was kept out of it and did not know about it.Hunt made a deathbed confession to his son who recorded his confession that he was part of a CIA operation to kill Kennedy.It was played on a few radio stations at the time a few years ago.Dont expect the lone gunman theorists to read that link.they only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.they dont care about the truth.

Here's a few other good threads on it that are a good read as well.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/129884-mossad-vs-jfk.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/82932-jfk-and-the-unspeakable.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/105440-lee-harvey-oswald-innocent.html

Not only does Bfgrn take the lone gunman theorists to school in these threads but so does this undebunkable link that it was a joint mossad/CIA operation below.
JFK MURDER SOLVED - Letter

This Obama Deception video is also a great source on why he was killed and who was behind it.I have it in my link under MUST SEE VIDEO.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw[/ame]

Last edited:
Nobody will ever know for sure what happened.

My theory is: Oswald wanted to be a Big Shot in life.

Went to USSR to impress the Soviets. (they were only too happy to be rid of him.)

Tried to solicit Castro and Cuba. (and other causes) had no real deep-felt political beliefs

Failed in everthing he tried to do.

Got a job at the Texas School Book Depository WEEKS BEFORE JFKs visit to Dallas was announced. (a lot of JFKs closest advisors wanted him to call off the trip to Dallas.)

A few days before the assn - the parade route was announced in the media.

Oswald saw it as a prime opportunity to finally be a Big Shot- since the motorcade went right past the building. Actually an easy-shot......

If he was going for an easy shot, he would have shot the pres as he was heading toward the school book depository, not while he was going away from it and after passing a tree that partially blocked his view.

It was November...tree was free of leaves. No blockage occurred. For some reason Oswald decided to kill a cop on the way home? Just cuz?

Case closed...

Check Please.

Went to USSR to impress the Soviets. (they were only too happy to be rid of him.)

Tried to solicit Castro and Cuba. (and other causes) had no real deep-felt political beliefs

Got a job at the Texas School Book Depository WEEKS BEFORE JFKs visit to Dallas was announced. (a lot of JFKs closest advisors wanted him to call off the trip to Dallas.)

Oswald saw it as a prime opportunity to finally be a Big Shot- since the motorcade went right past the building. Actually an easy-shot......

If he was going for an easy shot, he would have shot the pres as he was heading toward the school book depository, not while he was going away from it and after passing a tree that partially blocked his view.

It was November...tree was free of leaves. No blockage occurred. For some reason Oswald decided to kill a cop on the way home? Just cuz?

Case closed...

Check Please.

dealey.gif

Mack White, 11 years old, November 23, 1963, Dealey Plaza, Dallas
(Photo by Al White)

I visited the Sixth Floor Museum - including the Snipers Nest. There was a lot of foliage in May 2000.

Hardly any on Nov 22, 1963.

An easy shot for a former Marine Sharpshooter with a scope.

Case closed...

Check Please.

dealey.gif

Mack White, 11 years old, November 23, 1963, Dealey Plaza, Dallas
(Photo by Al White)

I didn't know the tree was so small and had began to lose THAT many leaves. Thanks.

That photo of Mack White on Nov 23, 1963 - the place is pracically deserted(not what you would suspect the day after a presidential assn should be crawling with security - and trees have foliage - in Nov?)

Case closed...

Check Please.

So the branches of the tree were invisible?

That photo of Mack White on Nov 23, 1963 - the place is pracically deserted(not what you would suspect the day after a presidential assn should be crawling with security - and trees have foliage - in Nov?)

I do not believe Texas has the same fall as the midwestern states like MN and NE

Oswald had also tried to assasinate General Walker with the same gun a few months before. Obviously looking to make a name for himself through the gun

brehm.jpg

November 22, 1963 - Charles Brehm, in Dealey Plaza shortly after the shooting, may be describing the head wound with the movement of this right hand.

Case closed...

Check Please.

So the branches of the tree were invisible?

He's right,it was a mossad/CIA operation.case closed.yep thats how his logic operates,the branches of the trees were invisable.:lol::lol: "rolls on floor laughing."

Last edited:

brehm.jpg

November 22, 1963 - Charles Brehm, in Dealey Plaza shortly after the shooting, may be describing the head wound with the movement of this right hand.

Yep, those trees definitely have foliage....

brehm.jpg

Short tree. No problem.

Short tree. No problem.

No end of excuses for you is there?

Excuses? The tree is losing it's leaves and is really short to start with. Look at the shadows on the wall.

There are pictures of Oswald with the murder weapon.
Oswald worked in the building
After the assassination, he took a peculiar route.
He shot a cop.

I suppose you can--to coin a phrase--excuse all of that? Oh yeah, let me guess; the Jews did it; right? Grow a brain.

I visited the Sixth Floor Museum - including the Snipers Nest. There was a lot of foliage in May 2000.

Hardly any on Nov 22, 1963.

An easy shot for a former Marine Sharpshooter with a scope.

Again you need to get off the crack your smoking and stop only seeing what you want to see as you have proven in spades here thats what you do and only read the posts of disinformation agent trolls candycorn and rightwinger.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back