Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone

Here is another one for you....

Jack Ruby went to the Western Union office to send some money. He saw a commotion over at the police station and wandered over there. Upon seeing the smirk on Oswalds face he whipped out his revolver and shot him in the belly

Ruby was in the police station all during the weekend. He was aware of the scheduled move of Oswald to the county jail.

Video tapes confirm Ruby's statement that he was present on the third floor when Chief Jesse E. Curry and District Attorney Henry M. Wade announced that Oswald would be shown to the newsmen at a press conference in the basement. Though he has said his original purpose was only to locate a KLIF employee, Ruby has stated that while at the police station he was "carried away with the excitement of history." He accompanied the newsmen to the basement to observe Oswald. His presence at the midnight news conference is established by television tapes and by at least 12 witnesses. When Oswald arrived, Ruby, together with a number of newsmen, was standing atop a table on one side of the room. (See Commission Exhibit No. 2424.) Oswald was taken from the room after a brief appearance, and Ruby remained to hear reporters question District Attorney Wade. During the press conference, Wade stated that Oswald would probably be moved to the county jail at the beginning of the next week. In answer to one question, Wade said that Oswald belonged to the "Free Cuba Committee." A few reporters spoke up correcting Wade and among the voices was that of Jack Ruby.

jp-journo-ruby.jpg

Video tapes confirm Ruby's statement that he was present on the third floor when Chief Jesse E. Curry and District Attorney Henry M. Wade announced that Oswald would be shown to the newsmen at a press conference in the basement.

Here is where your conspiracy falls apart. Ruby was in the Western Union office at the time it was announced that Oswald would be transfered. It is confirmed by a timed receipt. Nobody knew the transfer of Oswald was being delayed. If Ruby planned to kill Oswald he would have been at the station at the time they announced he would be transfered

Ruby also had a favorite dog that he left in his car. If he was planning to kill Oswald, he would have known he would be killed or captured. He would have made arrangements for someone to take care of his dog. Only someone who was going to send a moneygram would have left their dog in the car while they went inside

YOU are the one that brought up Ruby, not me.

My contention has ALWAYS been based on the physical, forensic, and video evidence. The single bullet theory is a fabricated fairy tale. The law of physics ALWAYS apply. Newton's First Law: Every body remains in a state of rest or uniform motion (constant velocity) unless it is acted upon by an external unbalanced force. A bullet traveling at a downward angle cannot enter the President's back at the level of the third thoracic vertebrae and exit a wound 4-6 inches higher without hitting something. If the bullet did hit something internal in the President, causing the bullet to have an upward trajectory, IT WILL NOT resume a downward trajectory UNLESS it is AGAIN acted upon by an external unbalanced force. There is NOTHING between the President's throat and Connolly's back, unless JFK swatted the bullet as it exited his neck.

A bullet traveling at a downward angle cannot enter the President's back at the level of the third thoracic vertebrae and exit a wound 4-6 inches higher without hitting something. If the bullet did hit something internal in the President, causing the bullet to have an upward trajectory, IT WILL NOT resume a downward trajectory UNLESS it is AGAIN acted upon by an external unbalanced force. There is NOTHING between the President's throat and Connolly's back, unless JFK swatted the bullet as it exited his neck.

So The back seat and Connally's seat were at the same level?

sbt3.jpg

Shows exactly how it could...AND DID...happen.

Last edited:
Here is another one for you....

Jack Ruby went to the Western Union office to send some money. He saw a commotion over at the police station and wandered over there. Upon seeing the smirk on Oswalds face he whipped out his revolver and shot him in the belly

The CIA had Kennedy killed so they could invade Cuba. What? Cuba wasn't invaded after they had JFK killed? Oh well, I'm sure another conspiracy theory will be by any moment now and I'll latch on to that one.

Ruby was in the police station all during the weekend. He was aware of the scheduled move of Oswald to the county jail.

Video tapes confirm Ruby's statement that he was present on the third floor when Chief Jesse E. Curry and District Attorney Henry M. Wade announced that Oswald would be shown to the newsmen at a press conference in the basement. Though he has said his original purpose was only to locate a KLIF employee, Ruby has stated that while at the police station he was "carried away with the excitement of history." He accompanied the newsmen to the basement to observe Oswald. His presence at the midnight news conference is established by television tapes and by at least 12 witnesses. When Oswald arrived, Ruby, together with a number of newsmen, was standing atop a table on one side of the room. (See Commission Exhibit No. 2424.) Oswald was taken from the room after a brief appearance, and Ruby remained to hear reporters question District Attorney Wade. During the press conference, Wade stated that Oswald would probably be moved to the county jail at the beginning of the next week. In answer to one question, Wade said that Oswald belonged to the "Free Cuba Committee." A few reporters spoke up correcting Wade and among the voices was that of Jack Ruby.

jp-journo-ruby.jpg

Video tapes confirm Ruby's statement that he was present on the third floor when Chief Jesse E. Curry and District Attorney Henry M. Wade announced that Oswald would be shown to the newsmen at a press conference in the basement.

Here is where your conspiracy falls apart. Ruby was in the Western Union office at the time it was announced that Oswald would be transfered. It is confirmed by a timed receipt. Nobody knew the transfer of Oswald was being delayed. If Ruby planned to kill Oswald he would have been at the station at the time they announced he would be transfered

Ruby also had a favorite dog that he left in his car. If he was planning to kill Oswald, he would have known he would be killed or captured. He would have made arrangements for someone to take care of his dog. Only someone who was going to send a moneygram would have left their dog in the car while they went inside

My contention has ALWAYS been based on the physical, forensic, and video evidence. The single bullet theory is a fabricated fairy tale. The law of physics ALWAYS apply. Newton's First Law: Every body remains in a state of rest or uniform motion (constant velocity) unless it is acted upon by an external unbalanced force. A bullet traveling at a downward angle cannot enter the President's back at the level of the third thoracic vertebrae and exit a wound 4-6 inches higher without hitting something. If the bullet did hit something internal in the President, causing the bullet to have an upward trajectory, IT WILL NOT resume a downward trajectory UNLESS it is AGAIN acted upon by an external unbalanced force. There is NOTHING between the President's throat and Connolly's back, unless JFK swatted the bullet as it exited his neck.

The "magic bullet" nonsense was disproven years ago. Computer simulations from the firing point, to the downward path of the limo, to Kennedy, to Connally seated in a low jumperseat all lined up with one shot.

A bullet traveling at a downward angle cannot enter the President's back at the level of the third thoracic vertebrae and exit a wound 4-6 inches higher without hitting something. If the bullet did hit something internal in the President, causing the bullet to have an upward trajectory, IT WILL NOT resume a downward trajectory UNLESS it is AGAIN acted upon by an external unbalanced force. There is NOTHING between the President's throat and Connolly's back, unless JFK swatted the bullet as it exited his neck.

sbt3.jpg

Me thinks it shut him up.

sbt3.jpg

IRRELEVANT. You're not paying attention. You've moved past the President's wounds. YOU CAN'T.

You need to explain to me in DETAIL how a bullet traveling on a downward trajectory that enters the President's back at a the level of the third thoracic vertebrae can exit a wound in his throat, 4-6 inches higher anatomically, nicking the top of his tie, and THEN somehow resume a downward angle?

autopdescript1.gif

The "magic bullet" nonsense was disproven years ago. Computer simulations from the firing point, to the downward path of the limo, to Kennedy, to Connally seated in a low jumperseat all lined up with one shot.

Computer simulations? Do you mean Dale Myers? Assassination by cartoon? That's where they assassinate the hunchback of Notre Dame.

sbt3.jpg

IRRELEVANT. You're not paying attention.

No...you're not paying attention. Anybody who has saw the picture above knows that you're "impossible" theory is debunked, trashed, crushed, has been recycled into toilet paper that I use to wipe my ass. Kennedy was seated higher than Connally. Thus making the single bullet eligible to inflict the wounds.

Case closed.

Check please.:razz:

sbt3.jpg

No...you're not paying attention. Anybody who has saw the picture above knows that you're "impossible" theory is debunked, trashed, crushed, has been recycled into toilet paper that I use to wipe my ass. Kennedy was seated higher than Connally. Thus making the single bullet eligible to inflict the wounds.

Case closed.

You've moved past the President's wounds. YOU CAN'T.

You need to explain to me in DETAIL how a bullet traveling on a downward trajectory that enters the President's back at a the level of the third thoracic vertebrae can exit a wound in his throat, 4-6 inches higher anatomically, nicking the top of his tie, and THEN somehow resume a downward angle?

Case closed.

You've moved past the President's wounds. YOU CAN'T.
Just proving you wrong was good enough for me so now you're playing with technicalities and drawings.

You're stuck in loserville. Nobody believes you. Nobody cares what you're whining about. Glad to see you've retreated from your earlier positions....post some more memos; that always rallies the crowd to your side. LOL

Nobody will ever know for sure what happened.

My theory is: Oswald wanted to be a Big Shot in life.

Went to USSR to impress the Soviets. (they were only too happy to be rid of him.)

Tried to solicit Castro and Cuba. (and other causes) had no real deep-felt political beliefs

Failed in everthing he tried to do.

Got a job at the Texas School Book Depository WEEKS BEFORE JFKs visit to Dallas was announced. (a lot of JFKs closest advisors wanted him to call off the trip to Dallas.)

A few days before the assn - the parade route was announced in the media.

Oswald saw it as a prime opportunity to finally be a Big Shot- since the motorcade went right past the building. Actually an easy-shot......

Crime of opportunity

Yeah, right. A cop entering the schoolbook depository only moments after the shooting found Oswald in the basement of the building...there were several witnesses on the stairs none of which had seen him pass, nor could the elevator move so quickly. Witnesses also placed Oswald in the breakroom minutes before the shooting, waiting for a phone call. Somehow, he ran up 7 flights of stairs without being seen, shot Kennedy, not as the car was coming towards him and he had a clear view, but after the car turned and got far enough away that there was a tree blocking his view, then he got back down to the breakroom in the basement in mere seconds without being spotted by anyone. And all without even being out of breath.

Bet you believe in that "magic bullet" too.

Last edited:
All that nonsense about where Oswald was (lunchroom) around the time of JFK assn based on inexact "eyewitness" testimony.

No big problem for a 23 year old on adrenaline to run down 6 flights of stairs in a NY minute.

Last edited:
All that nonsense about where Oswald was (lunchroom) around the time of JFK assn based on inexact "eyewitness" testimony.

No big problem for a 23 year old on adrenaline to run down 6 flights of stairs in a NY minute.

7 flights...it was in the basement...and there were people on the steps that never saw him only a few seconds after the shots rang out.....Now you can discount the officer's testimony if you like but that doesn't make it non-existent.

I think most people who believe the Warren Commission know exactly what happened

Went to USSR to impress the Soviets. (they were only too happy to be rid of him.)

Tried to solicit Castro and Cuba. (and other causes) had no real deep-felt political beliefs

Let me stop you right there.

In this case, I think you're 100% correct. Let me ask you a question if I may:

If it were possible to change your nationality without leaving your home and still retain all of your rights as an American, do you think most 9/11 truthers would do it? They seem to hate this country and it's "imperialism" so I bet they would. Your description above seems to be a description of a 9/11 truther except the part about leaving the house which we know is a deal-breaker for any 9/11 truther.

Got a job at the Texas School Book Depository WEEKS BEFORE JFKs visit to Dallas was announced. (a lot of JFKs closest advisors wanted him to call off the trip to Dallas.)

Oswald saw it as a prime opportunity to finally be a Big Shot- since the motorcade went right past the building. Actually an easy-shot......

I'm not sure how easy the shot was (target going away from you and partially concealed) but we know the following. He had the gun--we have a picture of him with the gun. He had the opportunity. He had a motive if one person can have a motive to kill POTUS. And he had very peculiar actions right after the assassination. We know he did that and we also know he shot a cop.

Sometimes the easiest explanation is the best

Damn what drugs are you on.Your clearly living in denial and have allowed the disinformation agent trolls here candycorn and rightwinger brainwash you with lies and propaganda.

If he was going for an easy shot, he would have shot the pres as he was heading toward the school book depository, not while he was going away from it and after passing a tree that partially blocked his view.

If he was going for an easy shot, he would have shot the pres as he was heading toward the school book depository, not while he was going away from it and after passing a tree that partially blocked his view.

:clap2:
shhhh,Your making way too much sense for the lone gunman thoerists to comprehend.:lol:

Forum List

Back