Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone

This is a story you're quoting...

OSWALD NOT GUILTY! FAMED SNIPER SAYS SHOT IMPOSSIBLE

THE ARTICLE BELOW COMES FROM "Count the Bullets: Blow Away All Arguments"
by Douglas Herman, URL
http://www.strike-the-root.com/51/herman/herman16.html:

A Shooter Looks At The Shot Heard ‘Round The World Recently I finished reading the definitive book (which I highly recommend) on the obviously, government-sanctioned, JFK assassination. Written from the unique perspective of a professional shooter, "Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza," not only demolishes all the arguments of lone-assassin proponents, but examines the myriad reasons why Kennedy was killed.

“The reason I knew that Oswald could not have done it, was because I could not have done it,” said former US Marine sniper, Craig Roberts. Credited with numerous kills while serving in Vietnam , Roberts turned an objective eye on the shot heard ‘round the world. After he visited Dealey Plaza, after viewing the so-called “sniper’s lair,” on the sixth floor of the book depository, and after staring at the large oak tree overspreading much of Elm Street, Roberts said, “I walked away from the window in disgust. I had seen all I needed to know that Oswald could not have been the lone shooter.”

But Roberts, a retired police investigator, wanted to know what did happen. Not content to dismiss the improbable feat, he delved into the crime from every angle.

“First, I analyzed the scene as a sniper . . . I looked at the engagement angles. It was entirely wrong…Here, from what I could see, three problems arose that would influence my shots. First, the target was moving away at a drastic angle to the right from the window, meaning that I would have to position my body to compete with the wall and a set of vertical water pipes . . . This would be extremely difficult for a right-handed shooter. Second, I would have to be ready to fire exactly when the target emerged past some tree branches that obscured the kill zone. Finally, I would have to deal with two factors at the same time; the curve of the street, and the high-to-low angle formula—a law of physics Oswald would not have known.”

Not content with his own critical appraisal, Roberts turned to another, equally knowledgeable shooter. “According to my friend, Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, the former senior instructor for the US Marine Corps Sniper Instructor School at Quantico, Virginia, it could not be done as described by the FBI investigators.”

“Let me tell you what we did at Quantico,” Hathcock recalls. “We reconstructed the whole thing: the angle, the range, the moving target, the time limit, the obstacles, everything. I don’t know how many times we tried it, but we couldn’t duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did. Now if I can’t do it, how in the world could a guy who was a non-qual on the rifle range and later only qualified 'marksman' do it?”

Of course, sergeant Carlos Hathcock was only the most famous American military sniper in history, credited with a confirmed 93 kills. But apologists for a lone assassin, who continue to enjoy mainstream media sponsorship 40 years later, continue to argue that an average shooter like Oswald, using a decrepit, war surplus weapon, could have killed Kennedy. Case closed."

Not often mentioned is the problem anybody shooting would have with the rifle, which would have hit the pipe or the wall in order to be pointed correctly at the target at the positions where Kennedy was actually shot. Is this why the space is closed off so that people can't see this problem for themselves?

Today it's...

I told you in the beginning on another thread that I would GIVE you Oswald firing on the motorcade, but he could not have created all the wounds in the President and the Governor.

So which is it?

Somehow, Oswald buys a gun, poses for a picture with the gun, and the gun is found in the building where he worked....he takes an obtuse path after the shooting, shoots a cop, goes to a movie, resists arrest....

And the other shooter (how many other shooters were there--50, 60, 2,367) disappears like a fart in the wind leaving no evidence, no shell casings, no bullets tied to a second weapon, etc...

I own you.

by Douglas Herman, URL

A Shooter Looks At The Shot Heard ‘Round The World Recently I finished reading the definitive book (which I highly recommend) on the obviously, government-sanctioned, JFK assassination. Written from the unique perspective of a professional shooter, "Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza," not only demolishes all the arguments of lone-assassin proponents, but examines the myriad reasons why Kennedy was killed.

“The reason I knew that Oswald could not have done it, was because I could not have done it,” said former US Marine sniper, Craig Roberts. Credited with numerous kills while serving in Vietnam , Roberts turned an objective eye on the shot heard ‘round the world. After he visited Dealey Plaza, after viewing the so-called “sniper’s lair,” on the sixth floor of the book depository, and after staring at the large oak tree overspreading much of Elm Street, Roberts said, “I walked away from the window in disgust. I had seen all I needed to know that Oswald could not have been the lone shooter.”

But Roberts, a retired police investigator, wanted to know what did happen. Not content to dismiss the improbable feat, he delved into the crime from every angle.

“First, I analyzed the scene as a sniper . . . I looked at the engagement angles. It was entirely wrong…Here, from what I could see, three problems arose that would influence my shots. First, the target was moving away at a drastic angle to the right from the window, meaning that I would have to position my body to compete with the wall and a set of vertical water pipes . . . This would be extremely difficult for a right-handed shooter. Second, I would have to be ready to fire exactly when the target emerged past some tree branches that obscured the kill zone. Finally, I would have to deal with two factors at the same time; the curve of the street, and the high-to-low angle formula—a law of physics Oswald would not have known.”

Not content with his own critical appraisal, Roberts turned to another, equally knowledgeable shooter. “According to my friend, Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, the former senior instructor for the US Marine Corps Sniper Instructor School at Quantico, Virginia, it could not be done as described by the FBI investigators.”

“Let me tell you what we did at Quantico,” Hathcock recalls. “We reconstructed the whole thing: the angle, the range, the moving target, the time limit, the obstacles, everything. I don’t know how many times we tried it, but we couldn’t duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did. Now if I can’t do it, how in the world could a guy who was a non-qual on the rifle range and later only qualified 'marksman' do it?”

Of course, sergeant Carlos Hathcock was only the most famous American military sniper in history, credited with a confirmed 93 kills. But apologists for a lone assassin, who continue to enjoy mainstream media sponsorship 40 years later, continue to argue that an average shooter like Oswald, using a decrepit, war surplus weapon, could have killed Kennedy. Case closed."

Not often mentioned is the problem anybody shooting would have with the rifle, which would have hit the pipe or the wall in order to be pointed correctly at the target at the positions where Kennedy was actually shot. Is this why the space is closed off so that people can't see this problem for themselves?

Today it's...

I told you in the beginning on another thread that I would GIVE you Oswald firing on the motorcade, but he could not have created all the wounds in the President and the Governor.

So which is it?

Somehow, Oswald buys a gun, poses for a picture with the gun, and the gun is found in the building where he worked....he takes an obtuse path after the shooting, shoots a cop, goes to a movie, resists arrest....

And the other shooter (how many other shooters were there--50, 60, 2,367) disappears like a fart in the wind leaving no evidence, no shell casings, no bullets tied to a second weapon, etc...

I own you.

Obfuscation.

You nor I had no control over the crime scene or the investigation of the crime. ALL we can go on is the physical and forensic evidence that is public domain.

You want Oswald as the lone shooter, fine...ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

1) Explain to me Newton's Law of motion and HOW it applies to the two body wounds in the President.

2) Explain to me in DETAIL how a bullet traveling on a downward trajectory that enters the President's back at a the level of the third thoracic vertebrae can exit a wound in his throat, 4-6 inches higher anatomically, nicking the top of his tie, and THEN somehow resume a downward angle?

IF you can't answer these questions, the single bullet theory is IMPOSSIBLE, and thus there HAD TO BE more than one gunman.

by Douglas Herman, URL

Today it's...

So which is it?

I own you.

You never answered...which was it....and how did they put an assassin in the trunk?

by Douglas Herman, URL

Today it's...

So which is it?

I own you.

You never answered...which was it....and how did they put an assassin in the trunk?

You are truly a moron with the brain the size pf a pea. It is crystal clear you have read NOTHING I posted. An 'assassin in the trunk' would ASSUME a bullet entered the back and exited the front of the President. I SAY IT DIDN'T and I ALREADY provided testimony from a medical assistant in the autopsy that said the bullet that entered his back didn't even penetrate the plural cavity, much less exit his throat.

Your 'evidence' merely implicates Oswald in the shooting, it DOESN'T PROVE HE WAS THE LONE ASSASSIN. To prove that, you MUST answer my questions.

Today it's...

So which is it?

I own you.

You are truly a moron with the brain the size pf a pea. It is crystal clear you have read NOTHING I posted. An 'assassin in the trunk' would ASSUME a bullet entered the back and exited the front of the President. I SAY IT DIDN'T and I ALREADY provided testimony from a medical assistant in the autopsy that said the bullet that entered his back didn't even penetrate the plural cavity, much less exit his throat.

Your 'evidence' merely implicates Oswald in the shooting, it DOESN'T PROVE HE WAS THE LONE ASSASSIN. To prove that, you MUST answer my questions.

So did he act alone or was that impossible as you stated earlier. You have a hard time keeping your stories straight. Pick a story and stick to it.

Actually it proves Oswald did it to within a reasonable doubt in the minds of everybody and beyond the shadow of a doubt in the minds of anybody with two working brain cells. So obviously you have your doubts.

So you're saying Oswald's bullet couldn't have traveled upwardthen out of the President's body?

You seem to have a real boner on that because you keep posting it. Okay...well...unless the bullets perform vastly differently than I think they would--I'm no expert--that would mean your second shooter was behind Kennedy and below him.

Either that or the President isn't a mannequin you're making him out to be. For example, if you were to shoot me in the back of the head while I'm looking at my shoes, you may take out my big toe. If you were to shoot me while I'm looking at a plane flying over head, you may take out the Goodyear blimp. If I have my head turned to the left you may take out my right ear. Unless we know the precise position of Kennedy's head when Oswald's bullets entered it, we can't know for sure exactly how the bullets would come out.

If we also don't know--as I don't--how bullets react in a dense matter such as human flesh and bone, there is no reason to just assume it will proceed in a straight line from A-B. Thus given the wind, the aeordynamics of the bullet, the turbulence of the projectile itself, etc... When I shoot painballs at other people, rarely does the ball travel in a perfectly straight line on the way to the target.

Additinally, if the bullet enters the back of the skull it will behave differently than it would if it were to enter a thicker part of the cranium. As stated, if you don't know the precise positition of the head.

And then you have the autopsy and coroner reports. Gee, you think they may have screwed up a little seeing the Commander In Chief splayed in front of them especially given the interference of the military doctors? I know, if it was written down, it is infallable which is what all good conspiracy kooks love to harp upon. WTC 7 was reported as having fell before it did. Mass confusion on a day of emmence tragedy is nothing new; it wasn't in 1963 and it wasn't in 2001. Only no-life losers like yourself harp on idiotic details like these. This is why the world hates you.

Further cementing the argument is that we didn't invade Cuba after Kennedy was assassinated. Gee, if the was killed by the Military Industrial Complex or because he was going to pull out of Nam...it would seem as though we would have invaded Cuba...every missile we fire at Havanna would be one more missile the military would have had to buy from GE or Lockheed, etc... Yet somehow we didn't invade the road apple that is Cuba. Was Moscow going to risk getting wiped out over Havanna and some rum? No; of course not.

Incredibly, you have a secret sniper from lord only knows where firiing bullets upward into Kennedy's body (if you can believe the coroner reports which are probably suspect at best due to interference and a lack of poise. The second sniper disappears like a fart in the wind leaving no trace, no shell casings, no sign that they were ever there. All of the bullets found, apparently, matched Oswald's rifle/murder weapon. I guess there were others who collected all of the bullets from the surrounding cityscape?

It literally never ends with you idiots.:cuckoo:

So did he act alone or was that impossible as you stated earlier. You have a hard time keeping your stories straight. Pick a story and stick to it.

Actually it proves Oswald did it to within a reasonable doubt in the minds of everybody and beyond the shadow of a doubt in the minds of anybody with two working brain cells. So obviously you have your doubts.

So you're saying Oswald's bullet couldn't have traveled upwardthen out of the President's body?

You seem to have a real boner on that because you keep posting it. Okay...well...unless the bullets perform vastly differently than I think they would--I'm no expert--that would mean your second shooter was behind Kennedy and below him.

Either that or the President isn't a mannequin you're making him out to be. For example, if you were to shoot me in the back of the head while I'm looking at my shoes, you may take out my big toe. If you were to shoot me while I'm looking at a plane flying over head, you may take out the Goodyear blimp. If I have my head turned to the left you may take out my right ear. Unless we know the precise position of Kennedy's head when Oswald's bullets entered it, we can't know for sure exactly how the bullets would come out.

If we also don't know--as I don't--how bullets react in a dense matter such as human flesh and bone, there is no reason to just assume it will proceed in a straight line from A-B. Thus given the wind, the aeordynamics of the bullet, the turbulence of the projectile itself, etc... When I shoot painballs at other people, rarely does the ball travel in a perfectly straight line on the way to the target.

Additinally, if the bullet enters the back of the skull it will behave differently than it would if it were to enter a thicker part of the cranium. As stated, if you don't know the precise positition of the head.

And then you have the autopsy and coroner reports. Gee, you think they may have screwed up a little seeing the Commander In Chief splayed in front of them especially given the interference of the military doctors? I know, if it was written down, it is infallable which is what all good conspiracy kooks love to harp upon. WTC 7 was reported as having fell before it did. Mass confusion on a day of emmence tragedy is nothing new; it wasn't in 1963 and it wasn't in 2001. Only no-life losers like yourself harp on idiotic details like these. This is why the world hates you.

Further cementing the argument is that we didn't invade Cuba after Kennedy was assassinated. Gee, if the was killed by the Military Industrial Complex or because he was going to pull out of Nam...it would seem as though we would have invaded Cuba...every missile we fire at Havanna would be one more missile the military would have had to buy from GE or Lockheed, etc... Yet somehow we didn't invade the road apple that is Cuba. Was Moscow going to risk getting wiped out over Havanna and some rum? No; of course not.

Incredibly, you have a secret sniper from lord only knows where firiing bullets upward into Kennedy's body (if you can believe the coroner reports which are probably suspect at best due to interference and a lack of poise. The second sniper disappears like a fart in the wind leaving no trace, no shell casings, no sign that they were ever there. All of the bullets found, apparently, matched Oswald's rifle/murder weapon. I guess there were others who collected all of the bullets from the surrounding cityscape?

Why are you talking about the head wound? I asked to explain the single bullet. You don't even know enough about this case to carry on a conversation, much less call me names.

The law of physics ALWAYS apply, even when the most powerful man in the world is assassinated.

We DO know what a hard cased bullet will do when it enters the body. It will proceed in a straight line in low density soft tissue. And, it will continue on that straight line until it either exits the body or hits a structure in the body with enough density to change it's path.

A bullet fired from above, giving it a downward angle, 'could' enter a persons back, hit bone or dense cartilage (altering it's path) and exit a wound that is 4-6 inches higher anatomically (in his neck)...THAT is possible. BUT, now the path and trajectory has been changed to an upward trajectory. It will continue on THAT path after it exits the body.

The bullet that hit Governor Connolly was traveling on a downward trajectory, not an upward trajectory.

If the bullet that hit President Kennedy in the back was fired from the 6th floor of the TSBD it would have exited his chest. If it did hit a structure inside his body, changing it's path and exited a wound 4-6 inches higher anatomically (in his neck), it would have either hit Connolly in the head, or exited the car.

So far, you have failed miserably. You don't even know what bullet I am talking about.

Why are you talking about the head wound? I asked to explain the single bullet. You don't even know enough about this case to carry on a conversation, much less call me names.

The law of physics ALWAYS apply, even when the most powerful man in the world is assassinated.

We DO know what a hard cased bullet will do when it enters the body. It will proceed in a straight line in low density soft tissue. And, it will continue on that straight line until it either exits the body or hits a structure in the body with enough density to change it's path.

A bullet fired from above, giving it a downward angle, 'could' enter a persons back, hit bone or dense cartilage (altering it's path) and exit a wound that is 4-6 inches higher anatomically (in his neck)...THAT is possible. BUT, now the path and trajectory has been changed to an upward trajectory. It will continue on THAT path after it exits the body.

The bullet that hit Governor Connolly was traveling on a downward trajectory, not an upward trajectory.

If the bullet that hit President Kennedy in the back was fired from the 6th floor of the TSBD it would have exited his chest. If it did hit a structure inside his body, changing it's path and exited a wound 4-6 inches higher anatomically (in his neck), it would have either hit Connolly in the head, or exited the car.

So far, you have failed miserably. You don't even know what bullet I am talking about.

So, you are claiming that a bullet entering JFKs lower back and exiting his throat 6 inches higher would have had to have been fired from the trunk of the car.

It is the same physics...provide your theory that fits the evidence

So, you are claiming that a bullet entering JFKs lower back and exiting his throat 6 inches higher would have had to have been fired from the trunk of the car.

I think, at this juncture, I'd just be happy if he told me what he thought happened. Why is it so hard?

I think, at this juncture, I'd just be happy if he told me what he thought happened. Why is it so hard?

Because JFK conspiracists set the model for how to claim conspiracy. You just find obscure faults in the official story and then claim whatever you want. The last thing they will do is actually tell you "The evidence doesn't support your theory it supports THIS theory"

Simple things like..

-If the bullet couldn't have been fired from above where was it fired from?
- If there were multiple gunmen, why did they only manage 3 shots?
- If Oswald had CIA, Mafia, Cuba, Russia.....backing him, why did he not have a better quality, semi-automatic weapon?
-Where is any evidence of Oswald having a co-conspirator?
- Grassy Knoll? Where was the cross fire? Where are the bullets from a second gun?

There was a fake Oswald in Mexico City.

Also a fake Oswald in his own grave -which was exumed and tested for DNA.

No facts have come forward refute the truth: that Lee Oswald acted alone.

Hey RW, if you are going to participate, at least have the common courtesy and decency to READ what I already posted, OK?

I never said the bullet entered his back and exited his throat...THE WARREN COMMISSION DID. I already provided evidence that the bullet that entered his back never even made it into his chest cavity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We know from released documents relating to the autopsy that on the night of the autopsy the pathologists were absolutely positive the back wound did NOT have an exit point. We also know they probed the wound repeatedly, that they removed the chest organs and probed the wound again and still saw no exit point, and that one of the medical technicians at the autopsy, James Jenkins, could see the end of the surgical probe pushing against the lining of the chest cavity. Jenkins observed there was "no entry" into the chest cavity:

I remember looking inside the chest cavity and I could see the probe . . . through the pleura [the lining of the chest cavity]. . . . You could actually see where it [the probe] was making an indentation . . . where it was pushing the skin up. . . . There was no entry into the chest cavity. . . . No way that could have exited in the front because it was then low in the chest cavity. Post # 81
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, as I showed you in the same post, the Warren Commission MOVED the entrance wound from the President's back to his neck.

Can you speculate on WHY the Warren Commission's location of that wound is so far off from where the bullet actually hit the President RW?

Forum List

Back