Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone

I visited the Sixth Floor Museum - including the Snipers Nest. There was a lot of foliage in May 2000.

Hardly any on Nov 22, 1963.

An easy shot for a former Marine Sharpshooter with a scope.

Again you need to get off the crack your smoking and stop only seeing what you want to see as you have proven in spades here thats what you do and only read the posts of disinformation agent trolls candycorn and rightwinger.

Ive seen discovery channel recreate the shot Oswald made using the exact same distance, angle and driving speed of Kennedys car, and their shooter did it perfectly on the first try. To see if he got lucky, they tested him a second time and he did it again.

I visited the Sixth Floor Museum - including the Snipers Nest. There was a lot of foliage in May 2000.

Hardly any on Nov 22, 1963.

An easy shot for a former Marine Sharpshooter with a scope.

Again you need to get off the crack your smoking and stop only seeing what you want to see as you have proven in spades here thats what you do and only read the posts of disinformation agent trolls candycorn and rightwinger.

Ive seen discovery channel recreate the shot Oswald made using the exact same distance, angle and driving speed of Kennedys car, and their shooter did it perfectly on the first try. To see if he got lucky, they tested him a second time and he did it again.

I have never met a US Marine who claims he could not have made that shot

The Jews had JFK killed. Meet the killers in the link caught carrying out the head shot. Johnson was in on it. He was considered by many a "Texas Jew." I honestly don't believe LHO fired a shot, but there was a shooter in the School Book Depository. Other shooters locations were One on top of the Dal-Tex Building (Cartridges found in the 1970s during roof repairs) and the grassy knoll.

Jews Killed JFK

:clap2:
so was Dick Nixon and Bush sr. a great video that exposes that is the JFK/BUSH connection.Yeah it was a joint Mossad/CIA operation.Howard Hunt a covert CIA operative for Dick Nixon when he was vice president,ran covert CIA operations for him during Eisenhowers presidency.Eisenhower was kept out of it and did not know about it.Hunt made a deathbed confession to his son who recorded his confession that he was part of a CIA operation to kill Kennedy.It was played on a few radio stations at the time a few years ago.Dont expect the lone gunman theorists to read that link.they only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.they dont care about the truth.

Here's a few other good threads on it that are a good read as well.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/129884-mossad-vs-jfk.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/82932-jfk-and-the-unspeakable.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/105440-lee-harvey-oswald-innocent.html

Not only does Bfgrn take the lone gunman theorists to school in these threads but so does this undebunkable link that it was a joint mossad/CIA operation below.
JFK MURDER SOLVED - Letter

This Obama Deception video is also a great source on why he was killed and who was behind it.I have it in my link under MUST SEE VIDEO.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw]YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version[/ame]

I see that lone nut theorist Ginscpy has yet to read through the posts of the thread starter Bfgrn of these two threads I provided the link of OR the link I provided after that,the third one, OR the link of Army Retireds.:lol: another Lone nut theorist in denial and only sees what he wants to see and only interested in the posts of trolls Candycorn troll boy,Godboy and Rightwinger,what THEY say even though Bfgrn took them to school on those two threads of his and countered all their lies and propaganda they threw at him. :lol::lol:

Last edited:

OSWALD NOT GUILTY! FAMED SNIPER SAYS SHOT IMPOSSIBLE

THE ARTICLE BELOW COMES FROM "Count the Bullets: Blow Away All Arguments"
by Douglas Herman, URL
http://www.strike-the-root.com/51/herman/herman16.html:

A Shooter Looks At The Shot Heard ‘Round The World Recently I finished reading the definitive book (which I highly recommend) on the obviously, government-sanctioned, JFK assassination. Written from the unique perspective of a professional shooter, "Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza," not only demolishes all the arguments of lone-assassin proponents, but examines the myriad reasons why Kennedy was killed.

“The reason I knew that Oswald could not have done it, was because I could not have done it,” said former US Marine sniper, Craig Roberts. Credited with numerous kills while serving in Vietnam , Roberts turned an objective eye on the shot heard ‘round the world. After he visited Dealey Plaza, after viewing the so-called “sniper’s lair,” on the sixth floor of the book depository, and after staring at the large oak tree overspreading much of Elm Street, Roberts said, “I walked away from the window in disgust. I had seen all I needed to know that Oswald could not have been the lone shooter.”

But Roberts, a retired police investigator, wanted to know what did happen. Not content to dismiss the improbable feat, he delved into the crime from every angle.

“First, I analyzed the scene as a sniper . . . I looked at the engagement angles. It was entirely wrong…Here, from what I could see, three problems arose that would influence my shots. First, the target was moving away at a drastic angle to the right from the window, meaning that I would have to position my body to compete with the wall and a set of vertical water pipes . . . This would be extremely difficult for a right-handed shooter. Second, I would have to be ready to fire exactly when the target emerged past some tree branches that obscured the kill zone. Finally, I would have to deal with two factors at the same time; the curve of the street, and the high-to-low angle formula—a law of physics Oswald would not have known.”

Not content with his own critical appraisal, Roberts turned to another, equally knowledgeable shooter. “According to my friend, Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, the former senior instructor for the US Marine Corps Sniper Instructor School at Quantico, Virginia, it could not be done as described by the FBI investigators.”

“Let me tell you what we did at Quantico,” Hathcock recalls. “We reconstructed the whole thing: the angle, the range, the moving target, the time limit, the obstacles, everything. I don’t know how many times we tried it, but we couldn’t duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did. Now if I can’t do it, how in the world could a guy who was a non-qual on the rifle range and later only qualified 'marksman' do it?”

Of course, sergeant Carlos Hathcock was only the most famous American military sniper in history, credited with a confirmed 93 kills. But apologists for a lone assassin, who continue to enjoy mainstream media sponsorship 40 years later, continue to argue that an average shooter like Oswald, using a decrepit, war surplus weapon, could have killed Kennedy. Case closed."

Not often mentioned is the problem anybody shooting would have with the rifle, which would have hit the pipe or the wall in order to be pointed correctly at the target at the positions where Kennedy was actually shot. Is this why the space is closed off so that people can't see this problem for themselves?

I've never met a boy scout who couldn't have made the shot. A car traveling 15 mph on a clear day from an elevated position...not THAT difficult. The only difficulty was that Kennedy was partially concealed by the back of the car but Im guessing Oswald would have been happy with just getting his name in the papers.

He posed with the murder weapon.
He owned the murder weapon
He pops a cop after he leaves the crime scene.

Does that sound innocent?

Your coo coo boy.

I've never met a boy scout who couldn't have made the shot. A car traveling 15 mph on a clear day from an elevated position...not THAT difficult. The only difficulty was that Kennedy was partially concealed by the back of the car but Im guessing Oswald would have been happy with just getting his name in the papers.

OK candycorn, I will make it real simple for you. Explain THIS and I will agree that Oswald was the lone assassin. Everything else is immaterial because unless you can explain this, there HAD TO BE a second gunman.

You need to explain to me in DETAIL how a bullet traveling on a downward trajectory that enters the President's back at a the level of the third thoracic vertebrae can exit a wound in his throat, 4-6 inches higher anatomically, nicking the top of his tie, and THEN somehow resume a downward angle?

autopdescript1.gif

OK candycorn, I will make it real simple for you. Explain THIS and I will agree that Oswald was the lone assassin. Everything else is immaterial because unless you can explain this, there HAD TO BE a second gunman.

You need to explain to me in DETAIL how a bullet traveling on a downward trajectory that enters the President's back at a the level of the third thoracic vertebrae can exit a wound in his throat, 4-6 inches higher anatomically, nicking the top of his tie, and THEN somehow resume a downward angle?

autopdescript1.gif

Not sure how Kennedy was sitting in his car, the angle of entry, if his shirt may have been too big for his body, what type of knot he had in his necktie, etc...a million variables dumbfuck.

What isn't debateable is this:

Oswald owned the fucking murder weapon.
Oswald worked in the fucking building where the bullets came from.
Oswald killed a fucking cop right after he killed Kennedy.

On any planet in any solar system that means he's guilty dumbass. You're hung up on some drawing done 50 years ago and screaming "ah-hah". Nobody buys it. Nobody cares. And everybody thinks you suck cock.

Shove that up your ass.

I just got done explaining that ive seen it myself. The guy did it twice in a row. Its far from impossible. This is a clear example of how conspiracy nuts get duped into believing nonsense. Your witnesses and "experts" are a fucking joke, yet you clowns constantly drop their names and fancy titles as if that makes them credible.

You need to explain to me in DETAIL how a bullet traveling on a downward trajectory that enters the President's back at at the level of the third thoracic vertebrae can exit a wound in his throat, 4-6 inches higher anatomically, nicking the top of his tie, and THEN somehow resume a downward angle?

autopdescript1.gif

Not sure how Kennedy was sitting in his car, the angle of entry, if his shirt may have been too big for his body, what type of knot he had in his necktie, etc...a million variables dumbfuck.

On any planet in any solar system that means he's guilty dumbass. You're hung up on some drawing done 50 years ago and screaming "ah-hah". Nobody buys it. Nobody cares. And everybody thinks you suck cock.

Shove that up your ass.

THE QUESTION, and the title of the thread is: Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone Unless you can explain to me in DETAIL how a bullet traveling on a downward trajectory that enters the President's back at at the level of the third thoracic vertebrae can exit a wound in his throat, 4-6 inches higher anatomically, nicking the top of his tie, and THEN somehow resume a downward angle, you have a second gunman.

There is NO getting around these wounds IF you are going to claim Oswald was the lone assassin. Your evidence does NOTHING but implicate Oswald in the shooting. But it DOESN'T prove he acted alone. You can call me all the names you want and send me more neg reps. You MUST explain these wounds, because the law of physics says it is impossible for this to occur.

Do you even know what wounds we are talking about on the autopsy face sheet? The one marked '7 x 4' on the posterior diagram is the alleged entrance wound at the level of the third thoracic vertebrae (in his BACK)

The one marked '6.5' on the anterior diagram is the alleged exit wound in his throat.

You need to step up to the plate and act and think like an adult. You childish rants are not working.

You need to explain to me in DETAIL how a bullet traveling on a downward trajectory that enters the President's back at at the level of the third thoracic vertebrae can exit a wound in his throat, 4-6 inches higher anatomically, nicking the top of his tie, and THEN somehow resume a downward angle?

autopdescript1.gif

Shove that up your ass.

THE QUESTION, and the title of the thread is: Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone Unless you can explain to me in DETAIL how a bullet traveling on a downward trajectory that enters the President's back at at the level of the third thoracic vertebrae can exit a wound in his throat, 4-6 inches higher anatomically, nicking the top of his tie, and THEN somehow resume a downward angle, you have a second gunman.

There is NO getting around these wounds IF you are going to claim Oswald was the lone assassin. Your evidence does NOTHING but implicate Oswald in the shooting. But it DOESN'T prove he acted alone. You can call me all the names you want and send me more neg reps. You MUST explain these wounds, because the law of physics says it is impossible for this to occur.

Do you even know what wounds we are talking about on the autopsy face sheet? The one marked '7 x 4' on the posterior diagram is the alleged entrance wound at the level of the third thoracic vertebrae (in his BACK)

The one marked '6.5' on the anterior diagram is the alleged exit wound in his throat.

You need to step up to the plate and act and think like an adult. You childish rants are not working.

Nobody believes you or cares about you. How's that working out for you.
So there were 2 shooters in the same building? Is that what your latest conspiracy theory is loser?

All too easy.

Case closed.

Check please!

autopdescript1.gif

Shove that up your ass.

Wow great point..

According to your analysis the bullet was fired from the trunk of Kennedys car. Thats the only location you could fire from and have a bullet enter the President's back at at the level of the third thoracic vertebrae can exit a wound in his throat, 4-6 inches higher anatomically, nicking the top of his tie

You just cracked the case wide open

Last edited:

Shove that up your ass.

Wow great point..

According to your analysis the bullet was fired from the trunk of Kennedys car. Thats the only location you could fire from and have a bullet enter the President's back at at the level of the third thoracic vertebrae can exit a wound in his throat, 4-6 inches higher anatomically, nicking the top of his tie

You just cracked the case wide open

Too damn funny. This is what I've been trying to explain to the dumbass but you did it much better than I have.

I guess the guy was sitting on the rear axle of the limo and fired it upward into Kennedy's skull. Now we can all stop talking about it.

Forum List

Back