Leaderboard Question

Chuz Life

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2015
USA
Why does USMB have a leaderboard that is set up only to recognize and even to some extent reward members who spam over a thousand messages per month?

Seem a better leaderboard (if we have one at all) would recognize the members who generate the most "likes" for their comments per month. Or something like that.

No wonder we have so much spam here.

Why does USMB have a leaderboard that is set up only to recognize and even to some extent reward members who spam over a thousand messages per month?

Seem a better leaderboard (if we have one at all) would recognize the members who generate the most "likes" for their comments per month. Or something like that.

It’s a reward for the socks.

It’s a reward for the socks.

So that's why it smells of feet.

The one constant I have found on various message boards is that the less a person has to say, the more often they want to say it.

You know, I was just thinking that this is the most pressing issue we face today...

FFS, it's meaningless. Anyone who finds validation in seeing their name at the top of that list leads an empty life. Anyone who cares about the way the choice is made, well, they should go outside and play. The Internet is not the place for you.

You don't like Spam? Why that's unAmerican...

You know, I was just thinking that this is the most pressing issue we face today...

FFS, it's meaningless. Anyone who finds validation in seeing their name at the top of that list leads an empty life. Anyone who cares about the way the choice is made, well, they should go outside and play. The Internet is not the place for you.
No actually I live a busy life as a single parent, run my own business and it's almost time to put in the garden and plant five acres of hemp....I could do more, but, as a senior I like to take it easy, especially when I sleep..If I get to..

No actually I live a busy life as a single parent, run my own business and it's almost time to put in the garden and plant five acres of hemp....I could do more, but, as a senior I like to take it easy, especially when I sleep..If I get to..

Do you find validation in seeing your name atop the list? That was the qualifier in my post.

I suspect you do not...

Do you find validation in seeing your name atop the list? That was the qualifier in my post.

I suspect you do not...
Validation of what? It just a message board..

I suspect you do not...
Validation of what? It just a message board..

Exactly.

No, it's mostly hooves and salt...

The-Tick-Dangerboat-NYCC-015.jpg

The-Tick-Dangerboat-NYCC-015.jpg

tumblr_p3ss7fdNy21sprhbeo7_r1_250.gif

But it's okay for black Jews?

Why do you care how much time other people post here?

My observation is that USMB would do well to not provide incentives for shit like spam and trolls.

That's all.

I always saw the leader board as an embarrassment.

Forum List

Back