Lays releases 8 new flavors

I don't like this. Seems Lay's goal is mainly to squeeze competitors out of shelf space at the supermarket.
Who else has those flavors? They are usually just limited edition ones. Even the flavors that win the contests I rarely see anymore..

Whenever I buy something from the supermarket and I’m trying it out on the way out and I don’t like it I give it to a homeless person

I don't like this. Seems Lay's goal is mainly to squeeze competitors out of shelf space at the supermarket.

Those other brands need to up their game then. The supermarkets are going to sell what people want to buy.

Whenever I buy something from the supermarket and I’m trying it out on the way out and I don’t like it I give it to a homeless person
That's cool. I try and help the homeless myself. Remember once seeing 2 guys near the interstate in South Dakota where I lived hitchhiking so went back to Walmart and got some tuna,peanut butter,bread and water and just gave it to them...don't think they were homeless but it was hot as hell out and figured they could use some protein food and water.

Forum List

Back