Whoopi Goldberg goes nuts on The View

We can all see the mental .......and spiritual I might add, disintegration of "Whoopie" in real time....as it happens in front of our very eyes.

Can not even feel sorry for her.:cuckoo:

All Hell Breaks Loose When Judge Jeanine Pirro Tells 'The View' They Have 'Trump Derangement Sydrome'

So Judge Pirro tells the nut cases they have TDS and Goldberg has to confirm it by losing her marbles....funny stuff!
Whoopie is a woman, nuff said.
There are lots of woman who treat all other people with basic respect and don't just throw them off the set if they disagree with them. Whoopie would never be treated like that on Fox. Yes Whoopie Goldberg is a woman. She is also an asshole.

She hasn't been the same since she discovered her boyfriend wasn't really black.

Danson-Goldberg_610.jpg

oh lookie....there's whoopie.....no wonder she is nervous lol....CNN Chief Jeff Zucker to take leave for heart surgery & Whoopi's breakdown today on the View, Harvey in jail.......

Well well well ....hehehehehe

lPkSz4h.jpg

oh lookie....there's whoopie.....no wonder she is nervous lol....CNN Chief Jeff Zucker to take leave for heart surgery & Whoopi's breakdown today on the View, Harvey in jail.......

Well well well ....hehehehehe

lPkSz4h.jpg
Three of a kind...

"I didn't mean to flip the fuck out and act like a lunatic. I just don't like being accused of being hysterical, because that is something I try not to do on this show."

For real?

When will Whoopi keep her her word and leave the country like she said she'd do? Until then, she's fucking irrelevant.

Forum List

Back