Late Night Chatter

It's time for me to go. Can't keep my eyes open.

Thanks guys for posting in here. It was fun. Keep posting...I look forward to reading...........and see ya tomorrow night! :):):)
Wimp! So you start a thread for late night posters and then you leave??? So much for late night, eh?:meow:

Last edited:
Ok ladies and gents. USMB is fixin' to lock me out for an hour. If I don't get in my recliner..I will be back at 1:16 am PST.

I find myself gaming hard, at 3 AM in the morning.

There are demons that need to be slain, for the good of the land of Sanctuary!

I have some games waiting on me in Pogo...........not the hard core stuff like you do of course..but I love it and am addicted anyhow. :)

"I have some games waiting on me in Pogo"

IN Pogo, he has games in him? Hey Pogo you shouldn't be eating games :smoke:

Hi Kat. Hmm lets see. Well im going to buy a sewing machine. And toying with the idea of a kayak.

Im getting a table first and not sure how expensive the machine will be. Its just nice to do stuff with your hands i think. Not your hands. My ones lol! One's hands haha!

Heyyy

You sew??
yes. I kow lots of stuff about pattern making and design too.

I had my own littel swimwear label once. I had industrial machines and everything. But at the moment i want to make pretty day dresses.

i have this idea in the back of my head to go really couture and make gone with the wind period dresses.
I wish fashion designers would stop with the huge prints and florals for more "endowed" women....or those who had mastectomies and want to show some skin but not so low it shows scars. With inside pockets for prosthesis inserts. Nobody does that! Might be something you could consider? Make yourself a mint on ebay or etsy!
Well there is still lots of carelessly girlly stuff around.

Sensitivity can mute fun sometimes. We all find our own way on what fits for us. Whether we have a weight problem or masectomy. Only the woman herself knows her own body and knows what works for her. Ive found clothes shopping to be a very personal and unique experience. Its often slow goin, and hw many times do you get home and not like a thing as much?

I never regret what I bring home. And my store I used to have was for plus size ladies...tropical wear. I am not plus size, but I know what women want and it ain't huge ass ugly flowers that make them look bigger. Or ugly prints that draws the eye to all their flaws. I did well. ;)
I miss my shop.
I know, tastefull prints are so much better. Ive never really liked the patterny stuff unless its on the right outfit. Whats wrong with a one clour outfit with just a flower pattern down the empire line or hem?

wait you hada shop? Tell me more!

Well, that was a fast hour! Never made it to my chair either. I went hunting for dresser painting ideas.

Heyyy

You sew??
yes. I kow lots of stuff about pattern making and design too.

I had my own littel swimwear label once. I had industrial machines and everything. But at the moment i want to make pretty day dresses.

i have this idea in the back of my head to go really couture and make gone with the wind period dresses.
I wish fashion designers would stop with the huge prints and florals for more "endowed" women....or those who had mastectomies and want to show some skin but not so low it shows scars. With inside pockets for prosthesis inserts. Nobody does that! Might be something you could consider? Make yourself a mint on ebay or etsy!
Well there is still lots of carelessly girlly stuff around.

Sensitivity can mute fun sometimes. We all find our own way on what fits for us. Whether we have a weight problem or masectomy. Only the woman herself knows her own body and knows what works for her. Ive found clothes shopping to be a very personal and unique experience. Its often slow goin, and hw many times do you get home and not like a thing as much?

I never regret what I bring home. And my store I used to have was for plus size ladies...tropical wear. I am not plus size, but I know what women want and it ain't huge ass ugly flowers that make them look bigger. Or ugly prints that draws the eye to all their flaws. I did well. ;)
I miss my shop.
I know, tastefull prints are so much better. Ive never really liked the patterny stuff unless its on the right outfit. Whats wrong with a one clour outfit with just a flower pattern down the empire line or hem?

wait you hada shop? Tell me more!
Yes, I had a ladies tropical attire shop..specializing in plus sizes. I even had my own brand, made in Bali.

I have some pics around here somewhere.

I discovered Ebay. No overhead. Plus, the landlord was going to jack up the rent after I was there almost 2 years. TRIPLE what I was paying. So..I closed it and put everything on ebay. Did very well there, too, but then Meg Whitman came on the scene and fucked everything up.

I used to do fashion shows for the city council when they had such things going on at the local hoity toity fancy resorts. Did two, actually. Then I sold my brand line to another guy that had a shop two cities away and made a great profit doing it. Eventually, all good things come to an end. I went to work at some local resorts as front desk clerk and concierge, and after a few years, I opened another shop. That one was an antique store and my hand painted furniture.

Meanwhile...MAN OH MAN do I have a hankering for..of all things...LASAGNA!!!
I hate having roomies. I can't go in and cook at 2am!

You have such great hair too. Triplijg the rent, geez. Yeah, rents a killer.

I dont even know what im doing now. I just know i have the means to sewand a lot of time. Im looking forward to when ive got the machine back here and starting to play. At first im buying some patterns but i cant wait to see what fabric i buy.

argh that sux! I know EXCACTLY what you mean. I used to love midnight cooking. Now i dont really eat properly. I miss lassangna because tomato is no good for me now.

Sorry...I deleted the personal pics of myself. I never leave those up long.

argh that sux! I know EXCACTLY what you mean. I used to love midnight cooking. Now i dont really eat properly. I miss lassangna because tomato is no good for me now.
Use alfredo sauce! That's what I do. And lots of broccoli too.

Actually, I like lasagna roll ups better than it being all flattened out and stacked. Just do the same as you usually would but instead, put the cheese on each roll, with whatever meat you decided to use..or no meat and just broccoli and maybe olives, roll up, put in pan or muffin pans, drizzle with alfredo sauce and bake. YUM!

Damn. I want one RIGHT NOW. Alas..I can't. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
White-Chicken-Lasagna-Roll-Ups-410x273.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Use alfredo sauce! That's what I do. And lots of broccoli too.

Actually, I like lasagna roll ups better than it being all flattened out and stacked. Just do the same as you usually would but instead, put the cheese on each roll, with whatever meat you decided to use..or no meat and just broccoli and maybe olives, roll up, put in pan or muffin pans, drizzle with alfredo sauce and bake. YUM!

Damn. I want one RIGHT NOW. Alas..I can't. :(
Ok yeah, i should try it out with alfredo.

I have some games waiting on me in Pogo...........not the hard core stuff like you do of course..but I love it and am addicted anyhow. :)

I knew it. She can't get enough of me.
She plays hard to get though. And I play along. :eusa_shifty:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OOPS It is not late night yet...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OOPS It is not late night yet...

Somewhere it is.

Right Ooooooosie?

Forum List

Back