Late Night Chatter

Those of us that are here late, could use this to talk about anything. Only late at night. (I know you will do as I ask...LOL)

SO......someone tell me something good!

Well I have 7.34am.

Tell you something good, it's warm outside and sunny, so we'll have another nice day.

It is 1:40 AM for me. Dark outside LOL

I'll take my 3 year-old to the park in a few hours, there's a wonderfully large duck pond and he loves the ducks. This involves me having to put reins on him, if not he'd be in the pond with them.

Sounds like a lot of fun to me.

It is, you wanted to be told something good, so that's pretty good.

That's true. I love going to the park. It usually is so peaceful.

I find myself gaming hard, at 3 AM in the morning.

There are demons that need to be slain, for the good of the land of Sanctuary!

I have some games waiting on me in Pogo...........not the hard core stuff like you do of course..but I love it and am addicted anyhow. :)

Hi Kat. Hmm lets see. Well im going to buy a sewing machine. And toying with the idea of a kayak.

Im getting a table first and not sure how expensive the machine will be. Its just nice to do stuff with your hands i think. Not your hands. My ones lol! One's hands haha!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Hi Kat. Hmm lets see. Well im going to buy a sewing machine. And toying with the idea of a kayak.

Im getting a table first and not sure how expensive the machine will be. Its just nice to do stuff with your hands i think. Not your hands. My ones lol! One's hands haha!

Heyyy

You sew??

I miss playing Castlevania. I miss it a lot. I even sold my much loved games and the PS2 cuz I can't play. BUT..I can WATCH others play on youtube!

Online, I love Frog Drinks Water. Don't let it fool you. Easy at first. But its a BITCH when you get to higher levels.

Frog Drink Water

• Thanks

I have some games waiting on me in Pogo...........not the hard core stuff like you do of course..but I love it and am addicted anyhow. :)

Nothing like watching bits and pieces of monsters fly off the screen! Splat! Wham! Bang! Pow!

Nananananana Batman!

• Thanks

Heyyy

You sew??
yes. I kow lots of stuff about pattern making and design too.

I had my own littel swimwear label once. I had industrial machines and everything. But at the moment i want to make pretty day dresses.

i have this idea in the back of my head to go really couture and make gone with the wind period dresses.

I miss playing Castlevania. I miss it a lot. I even sold my much loved games and the PS2 cuz I can't play. BUT..I can WATCH others play on youtube!

Online, I love Frog Drinks Water. Don't let it fool you. Easy at first. But its a BITCH when you get to higher levels.

Frog Drink Water
I vaguely remember castlvania. I'l have to yotube it to remind me.

Heyyy

You sew??

I had my own littel swimwear label once. I had industrial machines and everything. But at the moment i want to make pretty day dresses.

i have this idea in the back of my head to go really couture and make gone with the wind period dresses.
I wish fashion designers would stop with the huge prints and florals for more "endowed" women....or those who had mastectomies and want to show some skin but not so low it shows scars. With inside pockets for prosthesis inserts. Nobody does that! Might be something you could consider? Make yourself a mint on ebay or etsy!

Frog Drink Water
I vaguely remember castlvania. I'l have to yotube it to remind me.
My 3 favs were Symphony Of The Night, Lament of Innocence, Curse of Darkness.

Nothing like watching bits and pieces of monsters fly off the screen! Splat! Wham! Bang! Pow!

Nananananana Batman!

:lol: especially right before bed..

Heyyy

You sew??

Very cool!!

Frog Drink Water

Sounds kinda interesting. You should try with your huge monitor now..

It's time for me to go. Can't keep my eyes open.

Thanks guys for posting in here. It was fun. Keep posting...I look forward to reading...........and see ya tomorrow night! :):):)

Heyyy

You sew??

I wish fashion designers would stop with the huge prints and florals for more "endowed" women....or those who had mastectomies and want to show some skin but not so low it shows scars. With inside pockets for prosthesis inserts. Nobody does that! Might be something you could consider? Make yourself a mint on ebay or etsy!
Well there is still lots of carelessly girlly stuff around.

Sensitivity can mute fun sometimes. We all find our own way on what fits for us. Whether we have a weight problem or masectomy. Only the woman herself knows her own body and knows what works for her. Ive found clothes shopping to be a very personal and unique experience. Its often slow goin, and hw many times do you get home and not like a thing as much?

Frog Drink Water

Sounds kinda interesting. You should try with your huge monitor now..
I play it every night with my big monitor, lol.

Heyyy

You sew??

Well there is still lots of carelessly girlly stuff around.

Sensitivity can mute fun sometimes. We all find our own way on what fits for us. Whether we have a weight problem or masectomy. Only the woman herself knows her own body and knows what works for her. Ive found clothes shopping to be a very personal and unique experience. Its often slow goin, and hw many times do you get home and not like a thing as much?

I never regret what I bring home. And my store I used to have was for plus size ladies...tropical wear. I am not plus size, but I know what women want and it ain't huge ass ugly flowers that make them look bigger. Or ugly prints that draws the eye to all their flaws. I did well. ;)
I miss my shop.

Forum List

Back