Aren't New York murderers and/or rapists who can't make bond released? But Trump.. is different

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I was watching the first part of Gutfeld last night, a show I normally don't watch but .. it was there.

I don't know if I got this right because the TV was on Closed Captions, but Gutfled said something to the effect that maybe if Trump wanted to be given such treatment (no bond) he could just murder someone

LOL

I was watching the first part of Gutfeld last night, a show I normally don't watch but .. it was there.

I don't know if I got this right because the TV was on Closed Captions, but Gutfled said something to the effect that maybe if Trump wanted to be given such treatment (no bond) he could just murder someone

LOL
These were civil cases. trump lost them both and he was fined. In order to contest the fines and halt the forced collection by the state, by appeal, he must secure a bond so the victims are guaranteed to collect.
It's as simple as that.

These were civil cases. trump lost them both and he was fined. In order to contest the fines and halt the forced collection by the state, by appeal, he must secure a bond so the victims are guaranteed to collect.
It's as simple as that.
um... I knew that

It's as simple as that.
Cruel and unusual penalty by NY... the supreme court will be the final word... but until then it is fun watching Latisha James get booed everywhere she goes...

LOL
You're confusing this with bail. tRump made bail, That's why he isn't in prison awaiting trial.

YOu tRumplings really haven't got a clue what you're talking about as usual.

By a blue state judge with no checks and balances.... the highest court in our land will smack it down...
Yeah? I hear he's pretty good at the judgin' though. The whole thing is available if you want.

But this stuck out, "'The frauds found here leap off the page and shock the conscience,' Judge Arthur Engoron wrote in a 92-page decision that spares Trump’s company from closure, but forces it into years of court supervision, among other sanctions." -NYT

Forum List

Back