Late Night Chatter

I find myself gaming hard, at 3 AM in the morning.

There are demons that need to be slain, for the good of the land of Sanctuary!

I have some games waiting on me in Pogo...........not the hard core stuff like you do of course..but I love it and am addicted anyhow. :)

"I have some games waiting on me in Pogo"

IN Pogo, he has games in him? Hey Pogo you shouldn't be eating games :smoke:

I knew it. She can't get enough of me.
She plays hard to get though. And I play along. :eusa_shifty:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OOPS It is not late night yet...

It would be if I were 8 years old. :D

I have some games waiting on me in Pogo...........not the hard core stuff like you do of course..but I love it and am addicted anyhow. :)

It would be if I were 8 years old. :D

Ah but that's so last year.

Somewhere it is.

Right Ooooooosie?

Oh yeah, sure is. So, what ya know?? Tell me. Pogo

Hi Kat and Pogo.

Wonderful day today working in the flower beds by the house, going out to lunch with my wife, walking with the kids after school down by the swollen river.

Our little town had a bank robbery today. We've got increased crime due to the meth problem. Kid's bio mom is living under a bridge. Sad. And how blessed we are to not be addicted to drugs.

Dhara

I think we all have sad news. I sure do. But, not so much wanting to be public...ya know.

Happy you had a good day!

Somewhere it is.

Right Ooooooosie?

Oh yeah, sure is. So, what ya know?? Tell me. Pogo

All I know is nobody laughed at my joke in 62. :wtf:

What is this, an audience or a jury?

Okay........I went and laughed about it. :lol:

Kinda down tonight. I need to start a blog. One that nobody can read. I can pour my heart out and it not be used as a weapon.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Or a journal Journaling is helpful often.

I was just talking to one of my RL friends who's been going through her old journals for themes.

Isn't journaling the same as blogging?
I'm more familiar with journaling than blogging. Blogging can include political essays and all sorts of articles, not just a person's intimate details, like a diary or journal includes.

Long time ago, I had a diary. But..holding a pen or pencil too long is agony for me now. Funny (not ha ha funny), how typing does not bother my fingers or wrists at all. Which is good cuz then I would be totally fucked for social visiting.

I used to have a blog too, but it is long gone. They closed the website and I never went to another one. So...I have an old unused message board and cleaned the hell out of it and now it is new and fresh with new paint (skin), ready for whatever I decide to type in there. It's been made private, with no members able to join or even read it. Perfect. Soon as I think of something I need to type to feel better, anyway.

Sounds good, Gracie. Enjoy your writing. May you find insight and freedom.

That sounds great Gracie. Hope you enjoy doing that.

Okay someone..tell me something!

This one I LOVE..it is so funny!!!

Sorry Kat. I was off doing stuff in my new blog. Now I am heading to bed.
Hope you have a peaceful nights sleep.

i am sorry about mother's day....i had a good one...we went biking...i am not sure why but i thought we would all have fun....i did learn the 12 mile bike trip in reality is 17 miles...and i will be damned if its all downhill....lol....the last 4 miles are not down hill....and for some reason seem to be the hardest ...go figure....son declares it a mothers day tradition....i told him once is not a tradition ...he shot back...next year it will be...grumpy likes it...grumpy keeps horning in on stuff...i plan neat shit and he looks all puppy dog eyes till we invite him to go....is it wrong he does not know i plan to meet up with son this am and have breakfast and pick up stuff from son....stuff he keeps forgetting to bring me...orchids and hostas...the orchids are from him for mothers day (lets not kid ourselves his plus one got them) and she dug the hostas and i ask for whatever they had left over...so i mention that this year i will be with them on father's day and all....i wont be left out...then i remembered they went to fucking carowinds last year for father's day....i cannot do roller coasters all day...there is new zip line and there was talk of wind suits....hell yea...i am on big and bad till you get me at the edge then i remember i am terrified on any height over 3 ft ....i see myself as a flying squirrel when in reality pigs dont fly....think of miss piggie there lol...

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Somewhere it is.

Right Ooooooosie?

Yes when you posted this, I was probably in the bed :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back