Late Night Chatter

Chatter. Decent grown up Chatter. Where is it? I think I can just talk to myself in here and stay clear of the vulgar varieties. Anyone is free to join in.

Had a unkind day today. Lots going on. :oops:

:crybaby::crybaby:

Don't go leaving me!

I don't love squirrels. They are too pesky....and messy. When I worked the yard, and planted things such as flowers, I would get up the next day, they they had dug them up. Even in pots. grr

I don't love squirrels. They are too pesky....and messy. When I worked the yard, and planted things such as flowers, I would get up the next day, they they had dug them up. Even in pots. grr

And they raid the bird feeders too. :death:

I used to chase 'em off the porch alla time. Then they retaliated by chewing through the wires of my Christmas lights -- and they knew to chew right next to the bulb so I couldn't solder it back together. Arrrggh.

Chatter. Decent grown up Chatter. Where is it? I think I can just talk to myself in here and stay clear of the vulgar varieties. Anyone is free to join in.

Had a unkind day today. Lots going on. :oops:
:smiliehug:

I like grown up decent chatter. Glad you started the thread, Kat. I like it in here..and I like the coffee shop as well. beats all the negativity allatime.

Isn't that the truth! And fwiw in no way is this thread any type of competition to the coffee shop. I luvs FF.

4c387c2d77c1146a9277842bb56d58c4.jpg

Looong day for me. Heading out! :)

Forum List

Back