Last combat troops leave Iraq - another Obama promise kept

Maybe Fox aren't so keen to play mouthpiece for more fucking lying shit from the Administration?

Oh, get bent. Didn't you ever hear that if you have nothing nice to say then just shut up??? Bitch!!!!

I see you're still talking out of your fat ass, drooler. I haven't forgotten your nasty mouth of old - in particular, your statement that my fiance was better off dead than married to me. I say this so that the rest of the forum remembers it too.

Now, stop stuffing your mouth full of donuts and get a life, uglybug.

I never said that. You're a liar, straight up. And that's all I'm going to say. Keep talking, and we'll see what the rest of the forum remembers.

Oh, get bent. Didn't you ever hear that if you have nothing nice today then just shut up??? Bitch!!!!
WOW, such irony

She's never gonna see it. But then, she's the kind of person that thinks it ok to resort to personal comments about the dead in order to 'score' a 'point'. She's just some fat ass, couch potato who's eaten a few too many donuts.... Sugar high makes her cranky. :lol:
but commenting on her size or how much she eats has nothing to do with the fact she is pathetic and wrong

This thread is hysterical...

Had the Democrats had their way, the troops would have left Iraq a DEFEATED army.

"We're fighting a civil war"..."Iraq is a quagmire"..."The War is lost"...

And now those same people want to take the credit for victory?!?!

What a joke.

Victory??? I wouldn't exactly call it a victory.

Had the Democrats had their way, the troops would have left Iraq a DEFEATED army.

What a joke.

Why?
simple
because for her to admit that would mean victory was possible and her entire existence seems to be to place blame and failure on anyone or anything REPUBLICAN

July is said to have been the deadliest month in two years, there was a bomb to go off just a few days ago where several was killed and I think over 200 were wounded.

Iraq has had hundreds of thousands of civilians killed and their is still doubts that Iraq's security forces are capable of defending themselves.

I don't know how victory is defined by others but that does not sound like victory to me.

July is said to have been the deadliest month in two years, there was a bomb to go off just a few days ago where several was killed and I think over 200 were wounded.

Iraq has had hundreds of thousands of civilians killed and their is still doubts that Iraq's security forces are capable of defending themselves.

I don't know how victory is defined by others but that does not sound like victory to me.

Well, how do you think your "doubts that Iraq's security forces are capable of defending themselves" could be overcome? By not allowing them to proceed?

As far as civilian casulties are concerned, what war hasn't had them?

Let them proceed, bring all our troops home and in a couple of years, if Iraq is doing ok, we won. Here is a video of an Iraqi telling how she lost more relatives in four years because of this war than in 30 years under Saddam.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxBiysYcs[/ame]

Pretty interesting views on other things as well, I would love to see this entire discussion.

Last edited:
Let them proceed, bring all our troops home and in a couple of years, if Iraq is doing ok, we won. Here is a video of an Iraqi telling how she lost more relatives in four years because of this war than in 30 years under Saddam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJoxBiysYcs

Pretty interesting views on other things as well, I would love to see this entire discussion.
yeah, one Iraqi making that claim
please ask her to tell that to the victims of Saddam families
and how it was so great for HER with Saddam, it wasnt so great for a great deal of others

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
YouTube - Tony Benn destroys Bolton

yeah, one Iraqi making that claim
please ask her to tell that to the victims of Saddam families
and how it was so great for HER with Saddam, it wasnt so great for a great deal of others

I imagine there are thousands that are glad he's gone; I have no doubt about that, that story has been told; but it is interesting;to me anyway; that in a building filled by Iraqi's, the ones who supported the war caught the grief and the ones who opposed got the applause, not everyone is glad; especially the one's who has had family members killed since Saddam's regime has been beaten, those without the basics in life or those without a job.

I simply don't see "victory" when we have spent a trillion, more will be spent for years on our wounded and that country is still very unstable.

I wonder how many youtube videos there are of American Families Bitching that have lost more relatives in four years because of this war, than the 30 years under Saddam?

HMMMMmmmmm???

I bet this lady wasn't a Iraqi Kurd.

I simply don't see "victory" when we have spent a trillion, more will be spent for years on our wounded and that country is still very unstable.

Well, here you may have a point:

We should gone the cheap route: Carpet Bombed the hell out of every Iraqi City and Mosque for a year, then simply left it.....probably would have had a couple of Airforce Puke casulties because they cut their pinkies loading bombs, and we could have saved $$Billions$$.

What a joke.

Why?

Well, whom were we victorious against?? Sadam Hussein?? Iraq?? I always thought that to be victorious that an enemy must be conquered. I don't see that in this case.

I wonder how many youtube videos there are of American Families Bitching that have lost more relatives in four years because of this war, than the 30 years under Saddam?

HMMMMmmmmm???

I bet this lady wasn't a Iraqi Kurd.
or Shi'ite

Why?
simple
because for her to admit that would mean victory was possible and her entire existence seems to be to place blame and failure on anyone or anything REPUBLICAN

I believe the question was addressed to me. If you were a fortune teller instead of a moron, maybe you could answer. But you're not so shut up, bird brain.

Why?

Well, whom were we victorious against?? Sadam Hussein?? Iraq?? I always thought that to be victorious that an enemy must be conquered. I don't see that in this case.

So you think, by "Conquered" the USA should annex Iraq as a 51st state?

If the mission was to remove Saddam, and leave Iraq as a more stable country, then you wouldn't agree that's the case?

simple

I believe the question was addressed to me. If you were a fortune teller instead of a moron, maybe you could answer. But you're not so shut up, bird brain.
fuck off
anyone can answer any post
and i hit it dead on

From our perspective; in our own self interests, I don't care if she is Kurd or Shi'ite, saving the less fortunate should not be what our foreign policy is based on.

From our perspective; in our own self interests, I don't care if she is Kurd or Shi'ite, saving the less fortunate should not be what our foreign policy is based on.

No, you boob: Do you recall making some point to the effect that she was bitching about she'd lost more people in the 4 years of war, than 30 years under Saddam???

If she was Kurd or Shi'ite, I'd expect her to say she's lost more people in the 4 years of war, than 30 years under Saddam.

And as far as your next point, who said saving the less fortunate was the basis of US Foreign Policy? Is that supposed to be some weak attempt at a red-herring, because there's PLENTY of unfortunate people living in countries where the US has NOT invaded.

Forum List

Back