Last combat troops leave Iraq - another Obama promise kept

Well, I got mixed feelings.

For one, all combat troops have NOT left Iraq. All allied combat troops maybe. But Al Qaida and Iranian intell troops are still there. Wonder what they're waiting on.........

Oh, yeah, for us to leave. Which we're doing. Not gonna be good in a year or two.

BUT.....if we must be led by Obama for another 2 years, then I'm happy for our troops that they are coming home and won't have to fight 1 more day under the piss poor leadership of this clown we have for a CIC.

The only reason that withdrawal of troops is feasible now is due to the success of the Bush-Petraeus Surge, which Senator Obama opposed.

still leaving 50k behind... not exactly a full withdrawal.. better than nothing though

Well, see, um, cuz Obama said, Obama said, Obama said....................uh............shutup ya'll he's black stop making fun of him you racists!!!!

Now, let the Occupation begin, if you leave 50,000 behind... it's not over..

I was just about to say this. How is the promise kept if our troops are still over there?

I love when civilians speak on things they have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

THEY CANT PULL OUT EVERY SINGLE SOLDIER THERE...it is a gradual thing.

Then why is Obama claiming it as a talking point? 100% chance Dems run on it in November.

But GOOD. I'm glad no troops will be in combat in Iraq at risk for this clown any longer. Hes tying their hands and not serious about winning the war, no need for them to get hurt or killed for a president who isn't behind them.

Damn shame. Iraq will be in chaos in 2 years.

This is a good day.

No more American combat in Iraq.

I hope as Americans we can all be glad this is finnally going to end.

I was just about to say this. How is the promise kept if our troops are still over there?

I love when civilians speak on things they have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

THEY CANT PULL OUT EVERY SINGLE SOLDIER THERE...it is a gradual thing.

Then why is Obama claiming it as a talking point? 100% chance Dems run on it in November.

But GOOD. I'm glad no troops will be in combat in Iraq at risk for this clown any longer. Hes tying their hands and not serious about winning the war, no need for them to get hurt or killed for a president who isn't behind them.

Damn shame. Iraq will be in chaos in 2 years.

Then by your logic we should never leave.....Ever.

You are McCain part 2....100 years perhaps? wow. I am glad you had nothing to do with the end of viet nam, we would still be there fighting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back