Last combat troops leave Iraq - another Obama promise kept

From our perspective; in our own self interests, I don't care if she is Kurd or Shi'ite, saving the less fortunate should not be what our foreign policy is based on.

No, you boob: Do you recall making some point to the effect that she was bitching about she'd lost more people in the 4 years of war, than 30 years under Saddam???

If she was Kurd or Shi'ite, I'd expect her to say she's lost more people in the 4 years of war, than 30 years under Saddam.

And as far as your next point, who said saving the less fortunate was the basis of US Foreign Policy? Is that supposed to be some weak attempt at a red-herring, because there's PLENTY of unfortunate people living in countries where the US has NOT invaded.

I was making another point, not even talking about that video but of our f/p.

From our perspective; in our own self interests, I don't care if she is Kurd or Shi'ite, saving the less fortunate should not be what our foreign policy is based on.
which is what it did

Dive, we've been arguing about this for years now;even in private yahoo chats; you think it was wise and I think it was a fuck up; nothing has changed bro since the last time we chatted about this, let's move on and kick some liberal ass in another thread:eusa_angel:

No, you boob: Do you recall making some point to the effect that she was bitching about she'd lost more people in the 4 years of war, than 30 years under Saddam???

If she was Kurd or Shi'ite, I'd expect her to say she's lost more people in the 4 years of war, than 30 years under Saddam.

And as far as your next point, who said saving the less fortunate was the basis of US Foreign Policy? Is that supposed to be some weak attempt at a red-herring, because there's PLENTY of unfortunate people living in countries where the US has NOT invaded.

Oh, so you abandoned whatever-the-fuck the point of the video was....good plan.:clap2:

Oh, so you abandoned whatever-the-fuck the point of the video was....good plan.:clap2:

No, I was simply making another observation about our f/p, I just enjoy the beat down the neo cons took in that video,lol.

Last edited:
which is what it did

But it wasn't THE BASIS of Foreign Policy, it was prerephrial to the objective.
i agree
and i also agree with John that we shouldnt be doing that
but there were other objectives that were met

which is what it did

Dive, we've been arguing about this for years now;even in private yahoo chats; you think it was wise and I think it was a fuck up; nothing has changed bro since the last time we chatted about this, let's move on and kick some liberal ass in another thread:eusa_angel:
yes, we have

But it wasn't THE BASIS of Foreign Policy, it was prerephrial to the objective.
i agree
and i also agree with John that we shouldnt be doing that
but there were other objectives that were met

Who said we, or anyone else was doing that?

Just for the record, I also don't think we should be sending 7 year old girls into combat.
well, if they can carry the gun and earn marksmanship titles, why the hell not

:lol:

Let them proceed, bring all our troops home and in a couple of years, if Iraq is doing ok, we won. Here is a video of an Iraqi telling how she lost more relatives in four years because of this war than in 30 years under Saddam.
YouTube - Tony Benn destroys Bolton

Pretty interesting views on other things as well, I would love to see this entire discussion.

I wonder how many youtube videos there are of American Families Bitching that have lost more relatives in four years because of this war, than the 30 years under Saddam?

HMMMMmmmmm???

I bet this lady wasn't a Iraqi Kurd.
or Shi'ite

The lady said that her relatives were Sunni, Christian, and Shi'ite. From what I hear, that was not uncommon.

July is said to have been the deadliest month in two years, there was a bomb to go off just a few days ago where several was killed and I think over 200 were wounded.

Iraq has had hundreds of thousands of civilians killed and their is still doubts that Iraq's security forces are capable of defending themselves.

I don't know how victory is defined by others but that does not sound like victory to me.

Well, how do you think your "doubts that Iraq's security forces are capable of defending themselves" could be overcome? By not allowing them to proceed?

As far as civilian casulties are concerned, what war hasn't had them?

When the US talks about security it is not talking about security for the people. It is for the security of puppets and dictators. These are some of the policies we are imposing on Iraq.

What we changed in Iraq.

The income tax for top earners (the oligarchs) were changed from 35% to 15%.

Foreign ownership of Iraq's assets were changes from zero to 100%.

Profits can be immediately taken out of Iraq without being taxed.

The US has set up and supports a government that will enforce these policies.

There will be no "security" in Iraq until these policies are changed or the Iraqis will accept being a permanent third world country.

So, if we kill all the people in the world there will be peace.

I guess that would be hard to dispute.
Or we could try your kind of peace:

Let the bad guys kill us all.
BTW, I don't vote Democrat.
Kill Jews Party?

What bad guys. I can't think of anyplace I would go where I would be attacked.

I have never mentioned killing any Jews.
Uhhh, those Israelis you want to see wiped out? Jews.

Well, whom were we victorious against?? Sadam Hussein?? Iraq?? I always thought that to be victorious that an enemy must be conquered. I don't see that in this case.

So you think, by "Conquered" the USA should annex Iraq as a 51st state?

If the mission was to remove Saddam, and leave Iraq as a more stable country, then you wouldn't agree that's the case?

Well they removed SH, but is Iraq REALLY a more stable country than we found it??

Mission Accomplished?
Just not the kind the "conservatives" would prefer.

After Lil' Dumbya pulled-the-pin (on War)....and, Americans STILL questioned the validity of goin'-to-War, Lil' Dumbya kept repeating "Now isn't the time to discuss that! There'll be plenty o' time, later!!"

Now is the time we CAN listen to Hans Blix!!!

(....And, he's not very complimentary of BUSHCO's over-amplifying what inspectors found; regarding WMDs!!)

:clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back