Largest ever migrant caravan coming, Biden is to fault says organizer.

At times when the United States is perceived to have a weak border, other nations empty their prisons and asylum. Those governments send all those inmates here.

Let us recall what Representative BURKE says regarding that during our Nations` first debate on a RULE OF NATURALIZATION, FEB. 3RD, 1790

Mr. BURKE thought it of importance to fill the country with useful men, such as farmers, mechanics, and manufacturers, and, therefore, would hold out every encouragement to them to emigrate to America. This class he would receive on liberal terms; and he was satisfied there would be room enough for them, and for their posterity, for five hundred years to come. There was another class of men, whom he did not think useful, and he did not care what impediments were thrown in their way; such as your European merchants, and factors of merchants, who come with a view of remaining so long as will enable them to acquire a fortune, and then they will leave the country, and carry off all their property with them. These people injure us more than they do us good, and, except in this last sentiment, I can compare them to nothing but leeches. They stick to us until they get their fill of our best blood, and then they fall off and leave us. I look upon the privilege of an American citizen to be an honorable one, and it ought not to be thrown away upon such people. There is another class also that I would interdict, that is, the convicts and criminals which they pour out of British jails. I wish sincerely some mode could be adopted to prevent the importation of such; but that, perhaps, is not in our power; the introduction of them ought to be considered as a high misdemeanor.

So, as it turns out, opening our border to the kind of foreign nationals our Democrat Leadership is embracing with open arms, should be considered as a "high misdemeanor," which happens to be a criminal offense!

JWK

Under today’s authoritarian democrat party leadership, our government doesn’t help to fix the nation’s problems. It fixes the people, like Trump, who dare to point to the nation’s problems.

When the time comes, we can partition what was the United States. Anything they get is from Prog areas. Heavy Prog areas. And the Progs must stay.

Three of our domestic enemy Governors: Hobbs, Grisham, and Newsom​

These three, un-American Governors, are assisting in the invasion of our southern border:

Kathleen Marie Hobbs

Michelle Lujan Grisham

Gavin Newsom

This Governor is at least trying to protect its southern border

02505ae9964572686bd47fdb4d77ec2d5d17ddde.jpeg

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with deadly drugs, an inflated currency and the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal and terrorists, of other countries.

When the time comes, we can partition what was the United States. Anything they get is from Prog areas. Heavy Prog areas. And the Progs must stay.
Oh come now. How about "spreading the wealth around"?

Forum List

Back