The case of the 6 year old drag queen 😶

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023
This is a delicate subject. Many thoughts go through my head. Who is responsible for this. How did this happen?
Who should be held accountable? What is a suitable punishment? This has been seen in public. Authorities not alerted?

"He was taught as a toddler to dress up as a girl and perform provocatively for adults as they hand him cash tips." :confused:

Who taught this child this behavior?

Last edited:
  • Banned
You forget, to the left children are pawns.
this person will be exposed to a host of diseases that a straight person would never be exposed to and this person will be exposed to violence that a straight person will not be exposed to. Pawn or not, this person is screwed for life.

You forget, to the left children are pawns.
You're the clowns trying to use some kid you don't know to cry about a subject you don't understand. 😄 My daughter danced when she was younger too. She did ballet, jazz and hip hop. Drag is just a performance in costume centered around gender expression instead of the expression of form like dance is or an expression of sexuality like strip shows are. Just because strippers are dancers doesn't mean ballet dancers are strippers or that drag shows are strip shows. They aren't.

This is a delicate subject. Many thoughts go through my head. Who is responsible for this. How did this happen?
Who should be held accountable? What is a suitable punishment? This has been seen in public. Authorities not alerted?

"He was taught as a toddler to dress up as a girl and perform provocatively for adults as they hand him cash tips." :confused:

Who taught this child this behavior?

Where are the provocative parts of the performance?

You're the clowns trying to use some kid you don't know to cry about a subject you don't understand. 😄 My daughter danced when she was younger too. She did ballet, jazz and hip hop. Drag is just a performance in costume centered around gender expression instead of the expression of form like dance is or an expression of sexuality like strip shows are. Just because strippers are dancers doesn't mean ballet dancers are strippers or that drag shows are strip shows. They aren't.
Even at naughty places, they do not strip down to nothing. State laws apply.

Where are the provocative parts of the performance?
These sick fuck's don't seem to understand they're only telling on themselves when they see any child performing and think sex. What the fuck is wrong with them? Not every kid having a good time playing dress up is a victim of sex traffickers. We just celebrated a bunch of kids all doing it together out in the open on a cool October night. I guess to these creepy fuckers that counts as an orgy.

Forum List

Back