Largest ever migrant caravan coming, Biden is to fault says organizer.

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
See:

Largest migrant caravan in year heading to US – as leader mocks Biden’s border policies

From the article:
"The largest migrant caravan in a year, estimated to include some 7,000 people, is heading toward the US — and its leader claims President Biden has “dropped the ball” on immigration and allowed Latin American countries to “gang up” on his administration."

Seems to me the America people, and by that I mean its citizenry, has lost the will and desire to protect the United States from invasion.

JWK

I never thought I would live to see the day when American Citizens would stand idle and allow the United States to be invaded by millions of foreign nationals without a shot being fired.

See:

Largest migrant caravan in year heading to US – as leader mocks Biden’s border policies

From the article:

Seems to me the America people, and by that I mean its citizenry, has lost the will and desire to protect the United States from invasion.

JWK

I never thought I would live to see the day when American Citizens would stand idle and allow the United States to be invaded by millions of foreign nationals without a shot being fired.

The guy sounds like a paid republican shill.

Wonder if he'll be a "whistleblower" next?

The guy sounds like a paid republican shill.

Wonder if he'll be a "whistleblower" next?
:rolleyes:

Biden is allowing the United States to be invaded by millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and terrorist foreign nationals.

Only a fool or a domestic enemy would allow such an invasion to occur. The caravan's organizer apparently believes Biden is a fool, as opposed to a willing accomplice in orchestrating the invasion.
JWK

The good part is that so many farmers/ranchers on the border have acreage, large digging equipment and the ability to STFU.

It's beyond crazy....At least the French fought the Nazis for a month and a half before they surrendered and killed/wounded 179K of them.
And what are we to expect from an unregulated, open border policy?

Here is a peek into our future . . .

Here is a video from ten years ago showing how Muslim immigrants thanked Italy for being inviting into the country:

And here is a video from eight years ago showing how Muslims have repaid Germany for opening its arms to hundreds of thousands of Muslim immigrants.

And let us not forget the following video, from fourteen years ago, showing how Muslim immigrants thanked the people of Athens Greece for inviting them into their country

GOP is officially at rock bottom when it goes to caravan fear. LOL. The election shellacking should tell you that America is done with your culture war shilling. Find some courage to discuss real issues cowards.

GOP is officially at rock bottom when it goes to caravan fear. LOL. The election shellacking should tell you that America is done with your culture war shilling. Find some courage to discuss real issues cowards.
I don't know but the 600K+ got-a-ways (that the DHS admits to) would seem to be a issue of great importance to most sane folks.......Your limp-dick ilk's whistling past the graveyard stance not withstanding.

I didn't know you were a big fan of Hamas, who keeps their women in bondage and considers women as chattel.

JWK

We are here today and gone tomorrow, but what is most important is what we do in-between and is what our children will inherit and remember us by.

Do you also support the barbaric practice of honor killings, which the immigrant Muslim population has introduced into the United States?

JWK

The only one who “occupied” Gaza [Palestine] for almost twenty years is Hamas, who keep their women in bondage and treat them like chattel.

See:

From the article:

JWK

Really? You didn't realize America's patriotic whites were just a bunch of cosplaying pussies?

:lmao:

Do you also support the barbaric practice of honor killings, which the immigrant Muslim population has introduced into the United States?

JWK

The only one who “occupied” Gaza [Palestine] for almost twenty years is Hamas, who keep their women in bondage and treat them like chattel.
Are you a fucking moron?

Biden is responsible for the 20 million IAs that crashed our country since he became President. That's the wort thing any President did in history. Democrats suck. MAGA

:rolleyes:

Biden is allowing the United States to be invaded by millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and terrorist foreign nationals.

Only a fool or a domestic enemy would allow such an invasion to occur. The caravan's organizer apparently believes Biden is a fool, as opposed to a willing accomplice in orchestrating the invasion.
JWK
I cant wait until these scum bag illegals start breaking into Liberal houses and start stealing stuff, since Liberals never complain about the illegals, like the 8,000 coming right now in a Caravan.

Hamas and other Jihadists would murder each and every one of those migrants to further their cause.

At times when the United States is perceived to have a weak border, other nations empty their prisons and asylum. Those governments send all those inmates here.

Forum List

Back