Laptop Bag

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
I am thinking about different Laptop bags I want one that will be an "add-a-bag" for travel and hold a 15.4" laptop. Any ideas?

Get a basic bicycle messenger's bag. Not only can you hold your laptop (they generally have 2 pockets going over the whole size of the bag), but they can also hold your lunch and a change of clothes if necessary.

And, you can carry it over your shoulder, or across your body if you're actually riding a bike.

I have one, and use it for everything from an overnight bag to my shopping bag when I go to the store.

hobostick4.jpg

• Banned
^^^
You are nothing but a HOMO er hobo.

ppffttt LOL Ringel. Funny as always. Some people just never change......LOL...and of course some you never knew to start with.....the frauds. That looks like a pretty darn good laptop case! Guess I will keep using the great one I already have. :tongue:

• Banned
Get a basic bicycle messenger's bag. Not only can you hold your laptop (they generally have 2 pockets going over the whole size of the bag), but they can also hold your lunch and a change of clothes if necessary.

And, you can carry it over your shoulder, or across your body if you're actually riding a bike.

I have one, and use it for everything from an overnight bag to my shopping bag when I go to the store.
I saw some I liked but I travel a great deal, need an add-a-bag.

^^^
Hey!! I resemble that remark!!! :D

Years ago I bought a cheap black canvas messenger bag, since I really hate black (clothing, bags, etc) I washed it twice in the washer with 1/2 cup of bleach both times so it ended up looking like a really faded pair of black jeans.
It depends on what you need and what look you want as to which bag you choose. :dunno:

^^^
Hey!! I resemble that remark!!! :D

Years ago I bought a cheap black canvas messenger bag, since I really hate black (clothing, bags, etc) I washed it twice in the washer with 1/2 cup of bleach both times so it ended up looking like a really faded pair of black jeans.
It depends on what you need and what look you want as to which bag you choose. :dunno:

I want one that I can expand and put clothes in for one pr two nights just in case my bags gets lost. That happened overseas, I had nothing to wear and I smelled ripe, nah over ripe. I saw that there were some clothes on a clothes line drying in a back yard. I took the first thing I could grab and ran away. Turned out to be ladies bloomers.

They were lacy and felt pretty damn good. Been wearing them since unwashed of course

I am thinking about this one

Tumi Alpha 2 Expandable Organizer Computer Brief

26141D2_main_T

Here ya go, fits all you luggage needs.........

sr0906_frntopn_s6.JPG

By chance I just happen to have one for sale....... :eusa_whistle:
I'll take it. I already have plans for it with a PIA I work with

daniels_4.gif

Forum List

Back