Product Key

I doubt anyone's going to give you one for free, but if you don't ask you don't get. Alternatively, take a look on Amazon for cheap Windows 7 disks. I've just ordered a copy of Windows 7 Pro OEM, Dell branded for £24 ($35 US), I don't know for certain that it will work on a non-Dell computer but from what I've read it should install and activate exactly the same as any Windows 7 disk.

Windows 7 is an older OS so the prices have come crashing down.

• Banned
I doubt anyone's going to give you one for free, but if you don't ask you don't get. Alternatively, take a look on Amazon for cheap Windows 7 disks. I've just ordered a copy of Windows 7 Pro OEM, Dell branded for £24 ($35 US), I don't know for certain that it will work on a non-Dell computer but from what I've read it should install and activate exactly the same as any Windows 7 disk.

I found mine shortly after I posted this request.

Yeah and you would have needed yours. Upgrading to Win 10?

• Banned

Yep. I'm glad that I found it. I have so many computers and disc, that it's hard to keep up with all the hardware and software in my office. I've been building, repairing, and upgrading computers for the past 20 years. You can imagine the mess I have to dig through to find anything. Thanks.

Yep. I'm glad that I found it. I have so many computers and disc, that it's hard to keep up with all the hardware and software in my office. I've been building, repairing, and upgrading computers for the past 20 years. You can imagine the mess I have to dig through to find anything. Thanks.
I know, I'm in the same boat, neglected to label which ISO disc went to which computer. I do that now. :lol:

• Banned

I know, I'm in the same boat, neglected to label which ISO disc went to which computer. I do that now. :lol:
I'll get it all organized one day, I hope.

I'm working on a Gateway 610 Media center ( 2004 unit ), and it's difficult to find the drivers that are compatible with Windows 7. I found all of them except the Video Controller. I don't think there's a Video Controller for Windows 7. The computer is up and running, but I doubt that I'll be able to use the TV feature since I can't find the right Video Controller.

I'm working on a Gateway 610 Media center ( 2004 unit ), and it's difficult to find the drivers that are compatible with Windows 7. I found all of them except the Video Controller. I don't think there's a Video Controller for Windows 7. The computer is up and running, but I doubt that I'll be able to use the TV feature since I can't find the right Video Controller.
This might be it.

Download Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows* 7 64 (exe)

This might be it.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll download it and see if it works. But, I installed Windows 7 32-bit, not Windows 7 64-bit. It's a 32-Bit unit. It's a Gateway 610 Media Center ( 2004 unit ). I believe the drivers you gave me are 64-Bit based.

This might be it.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll download it and see if it works. But, I installed Windows 7 32-bit, not Windows 7 64-bit. It's a 32-Bit unit. It's a Gateway 610 Media Center ( 2004 unit ). I believe the drivers you gave me are 64-Bit based.

I just assumed 64 bit. Oops.
Download Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 for Windows 7* 32-bit

This might be it.

I just assumed 64 bit. Oops.
Download Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 for Windows 7* 32-bit
Thanks. I really appreciate it.

It will work. I purchased an OEM win 8 for my last build. The retail price is asinine for widows. My OEM works just fine. The only real problem is if you plan on installing it multiple times as it only works once or if you plan on upgrading your computer's motherboard I believe.

Did you get one that works?
Yes and no. I found mine, but it only worked on one computer that I was installing Windows 7 on. It failed to activate on the other two. I still need one.
Of course it did. Each key works for a single machine. If you are trying to activate more than one it is not supposed to work. You would need to work on the other 2 machines inactivated as the key should work for installation.

If you want more than one active copy then you need to buy more than one copy of windows.

Yep, usually the way it works.

Forum List

Back