Lakers, bitches!

I have to go with Denver in 5. Hope the Lakers are simply outmatched. They'll win game 3 but that's it. If they do beat Denver, Lebron wins his 5th ring. And of course that's assuming Anthony Davis is healthy. OMG were the Lakers playing possum all year? Knowing they could turn it on? Or, hoping they could. They needed to change things up at the trade deadline and who knows how that's going to turn out. Look at 76rs and Suns. Didn't work out for them. But the Laker's Roll Players are stepping up.

After going undrafted in the 2021 NBA draft, Reaves signed a two-way contract with the Los Angeles Lakers on August 3, 2021. On September 27, he was signed to a standard NBA contract.

View attachment 785605
I'm not rooting for the Lakers but it would be cool to see them win another one. That would shut me up that's for sure. I've already admitted and now make the argument Lebron is the GOAT. So old and still so good? If he wins another one you have to absolutely give him credit for going to 11 Finals. 5 wins and 11 NBA finals? I'd take that.

And it wouldn't kill me to see Denver win. Or Boston. How can you not love Tatum? And his teammates are pretty good too. But are they better than the team from the West? Last year they weren't. How are they better this year? Every series they were in went 7. That's not good. They got to be tired. A lot of emotion spent. God damn this is going to be good.

The Heat are cool but the underdogs in all this. But they should give Boston trouble. I say that one goes 7. Which means Boston will probably win it in 5. LOL.
Will Doc Rivers return?

Denver looks like the best team in the playoffs. This will be an uphill battle for the Lakers.

Will Doc Rivers return?

Denver looks like the best team in the playoffs. This will be an uphill battle for the Lakers.

I say they should all return. They came one game away from the Eastern conference finals. Add one more star to that team and give it one more year. Remember Harden joined the team late. He carried them 2 or 3 games. 2 games. He needed someone else to carry him the other 2. I know it was weird but what else does Philly have? Unless you can get someone else.

Let's say you could get Chris Paula and he would be healthy all next year. Would you take that trade? Lose Harden to free agency and take Chris Paul?

Kyrie and Imbeed? Westbrook and Imbeed? Have one of them join Harden and Imbeed?

You never know until they play each other. Denver took the Suns out in 6. Celtics and Lakers went 7. Boston went 7. Miami finished in 6. That should be a good sign for Denver and Miami no?

Miami went to the finals in 2020. Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo were on that team. They have Kevin Love and Kyle Lowry. Both have rings.

I say they should all return. They came one game away from the Eastern conference finals. Add one more star to that team and give it one more year. Remember Harden joined the team late. He carried them 2 or 3 games. 2 games. He needed someone else to carry him the other 2. I know it was weird but what else does Philly have? Unless you can get someone else.

Let's say you could get Chris Paula and he would be healthy all next year. Would you take that trade? Lose Harden to free agency and take Chris Paul?

Kyrie and Imbeed? Westbrook and Imbeed? Have one of them join Harden and Imbeed?

You never know until they play each other. Denver took the Suns out in 6. Celtics and Lakers went 7. Boston went 7. Miami finished in 6. That should be a good sign for Denver and Miami no?

Miami went to the finals in 2020. Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo were on that team. They have Kevin Love and Kyle Lowry. Both have rings.
Who has first pick in the draft?

Who has first pick in the draft?
Has that been decided yet? Please be the Piston's. We need it.

I can see him going to the Spurs.

1. Detroit Pistons: 14%, 140 combinations
2. Houston Rockets: 14%, 140 combinations
3. San Antonio Spurs: 14%, 140 combinations
4. Charlotte Hornets: 12.5%, 125 combinations
5. Portland Trail Blazers: 10.5%, 105 combinations
6. Orlando Magic: 9%, 90 combinations
7. Indiana Pacers: 7.5%, 75 combinations
8. Washington Wizards: 6%, 60 combinations
9. Utah Jazz: 4.5%, 45 combinations
10. Dallas Mavericks: 3%, 30 combinations
11. Orlando Magic (via Chicago Bulls): 2%, 20 combinations
12. Oklahoma City Thunder: 1.5%, 15 combinations
13. Toronto Raptors: 1%, 10 combinations
14. New Orleans Pelicans: 0.5%, 5 combinations

If not these are the next best guys?

Henderson is a 6-3 point guard who is the best guard in the draft class. He spent two seasons with the G League Ignite and dominated the competition at just 19 years old

Miller, a 6-9 wing, was named the SEC Player of the Year and SEC Freshman of the Year during his one season at Alabama.

Thompson averaged 16.4 points, 5.9 assists and 5.9 rebounds per game during his final season with Overtime Elite and is one of the most athletic guards in this draft class with his burst in transition and first step on the wing. The 6-7 guard

Has that been decided yet? Please be the Piston's. We need it.

I can see him going to the Spurs.

1. Detroit Pistons: 14%, 140 combinations
2. Houston Rockets: 14%, 140 combinations
3. San Antonio Spurs: 14%, 140 combinations
4. Charlotte Hornets: 12.5%, 125 combinations
5. Portland Trail Blazers: 10.5%, 105 combinations
6. Orlando Magic: 9%, 90 combinations
7. Indiana Pacers: 7.5%, 75 combinations
8. Washington Wizards: 6%, 60 combinations
9. Utah Jazz: 4.5%, 45 combinations
10. Dallas Mavericks: 3%, 30 combinations
11. Orlando Magic (via Chicago Bulls): 2%, 20 combinations
12. Oklahoma City Thunder: 1.5%, 15 combinations
13. Toronto Raptors: 1%, 10 combinations
14. New Orleans Pelicans: 0.5%, 5 combinations

If not these are the next best guys?

Henderson is a 6-3 point guard who is the best guard in the draft class. He spent two seasons with the G League Ignite and dominated the competition at just 19 years old

Miller, a 6-9 wing, was named the SEC Player of the Year and SEC Freshman of the Year during his one season at Alabama.

Thompson averaged 16.4 points, 5.9 assists and 5.9 rebounds per game during his final season with Overtime Elite and is one of the most athletic guards in this draft class with his burst in transition and first step on the wing. The 6-7 guard
If Detroit gets the No.1 pick, who do they have to compliment him?

If Detroit gets the No.1 pick, who do they have to compliment him?
Cade Cunningham.

Remember Piston's got Isaiah Thomas? Who did they have? Only Vinny Johnson & Bill Lambier were on the team at the time.

In the 1981 NBA draft, the Detroit Pistons chose Thomas with the second overall pick and signed him to a four-year, $1.6 million contract.

I feel bad for the Pelicans. The Lakers only won 1 more game than them. And that's with fat ass hurt all year AGAIN

16636787133360.jpg

Lose some weight fat ass.

On June 20, 2019, the New Orleans Pelicans drafted Williamson with the first pick in the 2019 NBA draft. On July 1, 2019, Williamson officially signed with the Pelicans. Williamson tore his meniscus on October 13, 2019, during the preseason of his rookie campaign.

He has played a total of 114 games in 4 years.

As of 2023, the net worth of Zion Williamson is estimated to be around USD 18 million. The professional basketball player earns an impressive fortune from his NBA career, endorsements and other investments.

Zion Williamson signed a 5 year / $194,300,000 contract with the New Orleans Pelicans, including $194,300,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $38,860,000

Cade Cunningham.

Remember Piston's got Isaiah Thomas? Who did they have? Only Vinny Johnson & Bill Lambier were on the team at the time.

In the 1981 NBA draft, the Detroit Pistons chose Thomas with the second overall pick and signed him to a four-year, $1.6 million contract.

I feel bad for the Pelicans. The Lakers only won 1 more game than them. And that's with fat ass hurt all year AGAIN

16636787133360.jpg

Lose some weight fat ass.

On June 20, 2019, the New Orleans Pelicans drafted Williamson with the first pick in the 2019 NBA draft. On July 1, 2019, Williamson officially signed with the Pelicans. Williamson tore his meniscus on October 13, 2019, during the preseason of his rookie campaign.

He has played a total of 114 games in 4 years.

As of 2023, the net worth of Zion Williamson is estimated to be around USD 18 million. The professional basketball player earns an impressive fortune from his NBA career, endorsements and other investments.

Zion Williamson signed a 5 year / $194,300,000 contract with the New Orleans Pelicans, including $194,300,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $38,860,000
Zion is a bust!

Sorry dude!
Did you see the San Antonio Spurs got the number one pick? The Spurs are back baby!

Victor Wembanyama is widely regarded as one of the greatest NBA prospects of his generation,and many publications have described him as the most anticipated prospect since LeBron James in 2003. "once-in-a-generation player"​

Listed as 7 ft 3 power forward with an estimated 8-foot wingspan, He often plays on the perimeter and has exceptional mobility and skills for his size, with the ability to handle and shoot the ball like a guard.Wembanyama is a capable three-point shooter and his jump shot is difficult to block because of his length.He is a productive scorer in the paint, with soft touch and a variety of post moves, and excels in the pick and roll. Defensively, he is an outstanding shot-blocker due to his length and anticipation, and his fluidity allows him to guard smaller players.His thin frame and lack of strength have been labelled as weaknesses and encourage opponents to use a physical style of play against him. For this reason, he can struggle to box out while rebounding and to defend post-ups.

Wembanyama has drawn comparisons to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Ralph Sampson. ESPN draft analyst Mike Schmitz compared his defensive impact to Rudy Gobert and his shooting potential to Kristaps Porziņģis, albeit with better ball-handling and passing skills. John Hollinger of The Athletic described his game as a combination of Sampson, Porziņģis and Dirk Nowitzki.

Wembanyama says he models parts of his game after Kevin Durant and Giannis Antetokounmpo.

rip Lakers

FwS2RbfaUAMuIwo
I believe the Lakers came within 3 or 4 points late in the 4th and Lebron missed a 3. Then it was over. But all Denver did was what they were supposed to do. Win game 1 at home. Big deal. And Joker played out of his mind. Even AD laughed when he hit that 3 at the half.

What if the Lakers win the next game? And they don't even have to. They may not win until they go back home.

But I predicted Denver wins in 5.

That's right! The Lakers are kickass and will meet the Boston Celtics for the NBA title this year!

Questions or comments?
Guy on tv just said all the Lakers have to do is win at home and win EITHER game 2 or 5. Just win one of those games and win at home and you move on.

Did the Lakers figure out a formula late in the 2nd half? I think they cut it to 4, Lebron missed a 3 then it went back up to 6 and from there it was over. But if they were able to cut it to 4, who knows what might happen.

Or Denver just lost focus with that big lead and allowed the Lakers to come back but ultimately, the better team won.

I am rooting for Denver now. I want Jokic and Giannis to have rings but Embiid still chasing one. He cried like such a bitch that they were MVP's and not him. Well now you have your MVP. Where is your ring? LOL

That's right! The Lakers are kickass and will meet the Boston Celtics for the NBA title this year!

Questions or comments?
I'm watching the news on the Laker game last night. Down 4 Lebron missed and Lakers turned the ball over, Denver went up 6. But I forgot this. Fast forward. Lakers only down 3, and Lebron misses a 3. He could have tied it.

So Lakers have reason to be hopeful.

But also, if the Lakers lose, it's games like this why I say Jordan was better. Jordan didn't miss those two shots Lebron missed.

Did you see the San Antonio Spurs got the number one pick? The Spurs are back baby!

Victor Wembanyama is widely regarded as one of the greatest NBA prospects of his generation,and many publications have described him as the most anticipated prospect since LeBron James in 2003. "once-in-a-generation player"​

Listed as 7 ft 3 power forward with an estimated 8-foot wingspan, He often plays on the perimeter and has exceptional mobility and skills for his size, with the ability to handle and shoot the ball like a guard.Wembanyama is a capable three-point shooter and his jump shot is difficult to block because of his length.He is a productive scorer in the paint, with soft touch and a variety of post moves, and excels in the pick and roll. Defensively, he is an outstanding shot-blocker due to his length and anticipation, and his fluidity allows him to guard smaller players.His thin frame and lack of strength have been labelled as weaknesses and encourage opponents to use a physical style of play against him. For this reason, he can struggle to box out while rebounding and to defend post-ups.

Wembanyama has drawn comparisons to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Ralph Sampson. ESPN draft analyst Mike Schmitz compared his defensive impact to Rudy Gobert and his shooting potential to Kristaps Porziņģis, albeit with better ball-handling and passing skills. John Hollinger of The Athletic described his game as a combination of Sampson, Porziņģis and Dirk Nowitzki.

Wembanyama says he models parts of his game after Kevin Durant and Giannis Antetokounmpo.
Don't you dare mention Ralph Sampson! That is a bad name around Laker fans!

As far as Weby goes, he better put some meat on those bones.

Guy on tv just said all the Lakers have to do is win at home and win EITHER game 2 or 5. Just win one of those games and win at home and you move on.

Did the Lakers figure out a formula late in the 2nd half? I think they cut it to 4, Lebron missed a 3 then it went back up to 6 and from there it was over. But if they were able to cut it to 4, who knows what might happen.

Or Denver just lost focus with that big lead and allowed the Lakers to come back but ultimately, the better team won.

I am rooting for Denver now. I want Jokic and Giannis to have rings but Embiid still chasing one. He cried like such a bitch that they were MVP's and not him. Well now you have your MVP. Where is your ring? LOL
They cut it t 3 after Darvin Ham had Rui Hachimora guard the Joker and that allowed AD to play free safety. Then AR started hitting 3's. Lakers will win game 2.

I'm watching the news on the Laker game last night. Down 4 Lebron missed and Lakers turned the ball over, Denver went up 6. But I forgot this. Fast forward. Lakers only down 3, and Lebron misses a 3. He could have tied it.

So Lakers have reason to be hopeful.

But also, if the Lakers lose, it's games like this why I say Jordan was better. Jordan didn't miss those two shots Lebron missed.
Jordan was no where near the defensive player Lebron is.

Jordan was no where near the defensive player Lebron is.
Really?

Arguably the best player in NBA history, Michael Jordan was a dominant defensive guard for his entire career. His offense was perhaps equally good to his defense. He was an athletic, strong, skilled and quick defender that would often guard the opponent's top scorer while still lighting up the scoreboard.

Really?

Arguably the best player in NBA history, Michael Jordan was a dominant defensive guard for his entire career. His offense was perhaps equally good to his defense. He was an athletic, strong, skilled and quick defender that would often guard the opponent's top scorer while still lighting up the scoreboard.
Jordan cheated on defense and was no where near the defensive guard Michael Cooper was or Dennis Johnson was.

Forum List

Back