Labels/Profiling; All Cops Are Criminals. All Blacks Are Criminals. All Whites are racist.

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Watching video's like this one will make you think badly of Cops.

Guess what people. Not all cops are bad.

Watching video's like this one will make you think badly of blacks.

Guess what people. Not all blacks are bad. And the phone program started under Bush.

Watching video's like this one will make you think badly of whites.

^Epic.....This guy reminds me of my grandpa that taught his dog to bark at blacks yet I was the coward American not strong enough to stand up to my family to teach him that blacks are no different.

NOT ALL COP are corrupt.

NOT ALL BLACKS are criminals.

NOT ALL WHITES are racist.

But some are and we have to work on that don't we America............................................

So focus on the problem and stop profiling and labeling...............

What if I told you the reason for welfare are people like this.

LEARN TO DISTINGUISH THE DIFFERENCE.

Looks like the maker of this one submitted to public ridicule. The YT comments show what humanity is today. You can clearly see the title and still view it, seems the owner is pulling it from public forums.

Last edited:
All that information. The public has to think if they read it. But so many are happy and comfortable in their hatred.

I hate no one. I give the finger to hate. I was raised with it. I'm done with it.

The op isn't sane.

Blacks are the ones going around destroying and killing out of racism.

Some are out of control this generation, not all. Learn why kiddo.

You also forget previous generations and the leading up to..........

Last edited:
Some whites are burning Muslim Mosques today. I have friends treating Muslims just like we did blacks a decade ago! LEARN THE PATTERN IDIOT.

You don't even learn from the OP but further dig a hole in your hatred of others....I'll admit, I hate singles, but not entire races, states or Countries based on simple clips. Via the op.

Last edited:
I knew my post wouldn't appeal to THE CURRENT PEOPLE and stay alive. It's a direct attack on all parties perspectives.

Funny thing is it answers all the race questions if you just look and learn.

I knew my post wouldn't appeal to THE CURRENT PEOPLE and stay alive. It's a direct attack on all parties perspectives.

Funny thing is it answers all the race questions if you just look and learn.
You are on the cutting edge. If only everyone had your fresh perspective this country would be a much better place.

I like it. As a former police officer I agree.....assholes and crooks come in all forms colors and professions. And brave honest noble people also come in every form the bad ones come from as well.

Guess what people. Not all blacks are bad. And the phone program started under Bush.

^Epic.....This guy reminds me of my grandpa that taught his dog to bark at blacks yet I was the coward American not strong enough to stand up to my family to teach him that blacks are no different.

NOT ALL COP are corrupt.

But some are and we have to work on that don't we America............................................

Not all whites are racist (just the ones on the right).

But I basically agree with you. Lets stop profiling and labeling.

BTW, all Tea Party members are stupid.

NOT ALL COP are corrupt.

Not all whites are racist (just the ones on the right).

But I basically agree with you. Lets stop profiling and labeling.

BTW, all Tea Party members are stupid.

That is just more profiling.

It's an understatement to say that most racists chose the Right. But not all Right Wingers are racist.

I see once again I create a logical debate on one of today's biggest topics and no one can challenge me on my personal perspective.

Forum List

Back