EVERYBODY TILL ALIVE MUST KNOW EVIL PARASITES-MURDERERS

Ippolit

Rookie
May 17, 2014
Rothschild family of evil vile scums all time parazitizing, zombing, etching and murdering people all of the world from special computers by electromagnetic radiation from satellites that penetrates everywhere and has a multifunctional influence. Different diseases, cancers, strokes, heart attacks, hemorrhage, heat, pains, malaise, different disorders, neuroses and psychoses, adjust the murders, deaths, accidents, etc. make by Rothschild family and their accomplices with special computers by electromagnetic radiation from satellites. Freakin vile scums constantly parasitizing and zombing people - inspiring and forcing anything: the simulated voice and forcing to talk dictation, play quarrels and conflicts, adjust the mental changes and stupidity, break families and lifes, make whores, gays, psychos, maniacs, alcoholics, drug addicts, etc. These influences are almost insensibly, even dreams are created from special computers and are inspired by electromagnetic radiation, otherwise dreams can't be, the brain does't create them and show the vision. People die, suffer various ailments, diseases and blunted don't know that are zombied and etched by evil vile scums Rothschilds and all the ills from them rigged. For decades adjusted deaths and hidden murdered millions of innocent people and children.

Obviously, you didn't buy the force-field generator that I bought to prevent that from happening. lol
Did you get yours from that dude in Nigeria too?
I did but the instructional video tape was 'Betta'. But my neighbor has one and he showed me how to use it so I'm safe.

It's not nice to make fun of the mentally ill and I won't put him on PI yet.
I have however C&Ped his thread/post to some friends in need of a smile today.
I'm going to C&P it to a special folder for later retrieval.

Obviously, you didn't buy the force-field generator that I bought to prevent that from happening. lol
I did but the instructional video tape was 'Betta'. But my neighbor has one and he showed me how to use it so I'm safe.

Got mine at Home Depot on a Labor Day sale.

Just got an email from the dude in Nigeria. He's got an original vid. of Bush and Cheney planting the bombs that blew up the Twin Towers.
Want to go 'halfers' on it?
Maybe we can cut our new friend in on the deal?

Just got an email from the dude in Nigeria. He's got an original vid. of Bush and Cheney planting the bombs that blew up the Twin Towers.

It is too late for him. But, thanx anyways.

It is too late for him. But, thanx anyways.
NP

Rothschild family of evil vile scums all time parazitizing, zombing, etching and murdering people all of the world from special computers by electromagnetic radiation from satellites that penetrates everywhere and has a multifunctional influence. Different diseases, cancers, strokes, heart attacks, hemorrhage, heat, pains, malaise, different disorders, neuroses and psychoses, adjust the murders, deaths, accidents, etc. make by Rothschild family and their accomplices with special computers by electromagnetic radiation from satellites. Freakin vile scums constantly parasitizing and zombing people - inspiring and forcing anything: the simulated voice and forcing to talk dictation, play quarrels and conflicts, adjust the mental changes and stupidity, break families and lifes, make whores, gays, psychos, maniacs, alcoholics, drug addicts, etc. These influences are almost insensibly, even dreams are created from special computers and are inspired by electromagnetic radiation, otherwise dreams can't be, the brain does't create them and show the vision. People die, suffer various ailments, diseases and blunted don't know that are zombied and etched by evil vile scums Rothschilds and all the ills from them rigged. For decades adjusted deaths and hidden murdered millions of innocent people and children.
No problem here, I just wear my Invincible Mansuit.

No problem here, I just wear my Invincible Mansuit.

Good. Cause this NWO shit can cause insanity!

Forum List

Back