Texas and confederate license plates

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
This is what I would rule if I was on the supreme court, regarding Texas wanting to put the "Sons of Confederate Veterans" on their license plates, sanctioned by the State.

The ruling of this court is that the five decisive legal facts of American Civil War are as as follows.

1. The Confederate States of America, from beginning to end, had absolutely no legitimacy whatsoever, and never was a country, but was infact formed on the ideals of absolutely nothing more than a conglomeration of seperate anti american terrorist organizations collectively calling themselves the "Confederate Army and Navy", these militaristic forces were the entire backbone of the so called "Confederate States of America".

2. The so called "Confederate States of America" was officially defeated in the year of 1865, by the Union Army and Navy, which is the military force that the modern day United States Military recognises itself as being, during the American civil war.

3. Ex Confederates fought against this Government of this United States of America, Against The Former President, Abraham Lincoln who is the 16th president of this legally recognised line of Presidents of this United States of America, Against these military forces of this United States of America, and attacked Fort Sumter which was at the time, an installation of this military, of this United States of America thereby causing the war, with the goal of secession and maintaining slavery in the so called "Confederate States of America".

4. This court is an Agency of this Government, of This United States of America which the confederates attacked and fought against.

5. The Former military forces of the so called "Confederate States of America" are not and were never, the military forces of the United States of America.

Given these five legal facts of the American Civil War, and all parties generally involved, it is the ruling of this court, that under the Government of the United States of America, Ex Confederate Soldiers cannot be recognised as veterans, cannot recieve the legal status of "Veteran" are not entitled to Veterans benefits, are not entitled to United States service related medals, official insignia or rank, or other awards.

Heirs to Ex confederate military personnel, are not entitled to any services that are extended to the family of Veterans on the basis of their ancestors having served in confederate military forces.

The first Amendment does not extend to the legal recognition of any official veteran status of enemy and/or foreign personnel and/or their families, in policy, law or legal documents, nor does it extend to commemoration of Anti American terrorist organizations and human rights violators, on United States Government Documents, which includes state issued license plates

It is so ordered by this court, that Confederate flags, and/or the words "Sons of Confederate Veterans" and/or logos containing those words and/or the confederate flag, and/or Confederate memmoribilia are not permitted on United States Government documents, which includes State Issued license plates.

In light of the nature of the Confederacy, its lead figures, and its response to the earliest measures of civil rights immediately after the civil war, this court recommends that the "Sons of Confederate Veterans" be considered a hate group, due to its commemoration of Racists, Human Traffickers, Slave Owners, Current and previous Ku Klux Klan members, and historical discriminatory practices against Liberals, Northerners, Colored people, political dissenters, and its stand against the Reconstruction of the Southern economy.

Because this court recommends that the "Sons of Confederate Veterans" be considered a hate group, all members of the such organization may be placed under greater surveillance by police and civil rights groups than normal people and any violent activity by the "Sons of Confederate Veterans" can, and will be subject to Federal Hate Crime laws.

This court is Adjourned.

You will have an awful time with Daughters of the Confederacy.

God Bless Jefferson Davis.

This is what I would rule if I was on the supreme court, regarding Texas wanting to put the "Sons of Confederate Veterans" on their license plates, sanctioned by the State.

The ruling of this court is that the five decisive legal facts of American Civil War are as as follows.

1. The Confederate States of America, from beginning to end, had absolutely no legitimacy whatsoever, and never was a country, but was infact formed on the ideals of absolutely nothing more than a conglomeration of seperate anti american terrorist organizations collectively calling themselves the "Confederate Army and Navy", these militaristic forces were the entire backbone of the so called "Confederate States of America".

2. The so called "Confederate States of America" was officially defeated in the year of 1865, by the Union Army and Navy, which is the military force that the modern day United States Military recognises itself as being, during the American civil war.

3. Ex Confederates fought against this Government of this United States of America, Against The Former President, Abraham Lincoln who is the 16th president of this legally recognised line of Presidents of this United States of America, Against these military forces of this United States of America, and attacked Fort Sumter which was at the time, an installation of this military, of this United States of America thereby causing the war, with the goal of secession and maintaining slavery in the so called "Confederate States of America".

4. This court is an Agency of this Government, of This United States of America which the confederates attacked and fought against.

5. The Former military forces of the so called "Confederate States of America" are not and were never, the military forces of the United States of America.

Given these five legal facts of the American Civil War, and all parties generally involved, it is the ruling of this court, that under the Government of the United States of America, Ex Confederate Soldiers cannot be recognised as veterans, cannot recieve the legal status of "Veteran" are not entitled to Veterans benefits, are not entitled to United States service related medals, official insignia or rank, or other awards.

Heirs to Ex confederate military personnel, are not entitled to any services that are extended to the family of Veterans on the basis of their ancestors having served in confederate military forces.

The first Amendment does not extend to the legal recognition of any official veteran status of enemy and/or foreign personnel and/or their families, in policy, law or legal documents, nor does it extend to commemoration of Anti American terrorist organizations and human rights violators, on United States Government Documents, which includes state issued license plates

It is so ordered by this court, that Confederate flags, and/or the words "Sons of Confederate Veterans" and/or logos containing those words and/or the confederate flag, and/or Confederate memmoribilia are not permitted on United States Government documents, which includes State Issued license plates.

In light of the nature of the Confederacy, its lead figures, and its response to the earliest measures of civil rights immediately after the civil war, this court recommends that the "Sons of Confederate Veterans" be considered a hate group, due to its commemoration of Racists, Human Traffickers, Slave Owners, Current and previous Ku Klux Klan members, and historical discriminatory practices against Liberals, Northerners, Colored people, political dissenters, and its stand against the Reconstruction of the Southern economy.

Because this court recommends that the "Sons of Confederate Veterans" be considered a hate group, all members of the such organization may be placed under greater surveillance by police and civil rights groups than normal people and any violent activity by the "Sons of Confederate Veterans" can, and will be subject to Federal Hate Crime laws.

This court is Adjourned.
But you are not on the Supreme Court, are you. They generally appoint smart people. Sorry.

This court is Adjourned.
But you are not on the Supreme Court, are you. They generally appoint smart people. Sorry.

He doesn't know that Confederate cemetaries are national historical sites. Shhh don't tell him.

• Banned
The idea that you should be allowed to spew hate on official documents, because somebody else spews civil rights advocacy, is a false premise.
:)

There is no hate spewed by the words Sons of Confederate Veterans. It's no different than Sons or Daughters of the Confederacy. Or have you not gotten around to them yet?

Calling the survivors of the civil war on the confederate side... "Veterans" is hate because of what they stood for, what they fought for, and what they did after they were defeated.

Though I suspect that Im talking to rednecks from Alabama, Mississippi, Texas and Oklahoma that needs to learn yet again that New York is the Boss of America.

Don't worry, that lesson will come when the supreme court rules that it is illegal to commemorate bigots and terrorists on US documents.

Calling the survivors of the civil war on the confederate side... "Veterans" is hate because of what they stood for, what they fought for, and what they did after they were defeated.

Though I suspect that Im talking to rednecks from Alabama, Mississippi, Texas and Oklahoma that needs to learn yet again that New York is the Boss of America.

I know this is a waste of time, but how many CONFEDERATES do you think owned slaves, as I know this is where the fucked up liberal mind goes immediately!

Yet they are indeed veterans. The same way there are veterans of the German military and Japanese military after WWII. There are descendants of the Indian wars too.

Have we really fucked up the understanding of the word hate that much?

A bunch of redneck retards who fought against the USA are not veterans by the United States Government.

And Neither are krauts.

What the fuck more retardation do you need smacked out of you ?

I know this is a waste of time, but how many CONFEDERATES do you think owned slaves, as I know this is where the fucked up liberal mind goes immediately!
How many non confederates owned slaves?

The Emancipation Proclamation only freed the slaves in the states that were in rebellion. Everyone else got to keep their slaves.

A bunch of redneck retards who fought against the USA are not veterans by the United States Government.

And Neither are krauts.

Krauts!!!!! So now we denigrate those of German decent that are currently one of our best allies! You child, should have been home schooled, or perhaps you were by bigots!

And Neither are krauts.

Your ignorance isn't my fault. You need a brickbat upside your head to knock that kind of ignorance out of your head. But don't fo that. You'd be totally empty headed.

The Emancipation Proclamation only freed the slaves in the states that were in rebellion. Everyone else got to keep their slaves.

How many confederates owned slaves ?
By 1861, when the war began, its nearly 100 % in various numbers.
And it was only in the south.

Don't fuck with me ok, because I don't give a fuck what a fucking redneck's idea of the civil war was.. you don't get to write the history books, because you fucking LOST the war.

If you don't like the USA... get the fuck out of the USA..... just like you always try to tell us.

Well guess what motherfucking redneck, rebel faggot bitch, WE ARE the USA !
God bless the Union Army that whooped your ass, and the supreme court that is going to rule against you wanting to put confederate flags on license plates.

Germany is not one of the USA's greatest allies.... they pale in comparison to the UK, Canada and Australia and France.

How many confederates owned slaves ?
By 1861, when the war began, its nearly 100 % in various numbers.
And it was only in the south.

Don't fuck with me ok, because I don't give a fuck what a fucking redneck's idea of the civil war was.. you don't get to write the history books, because you fucking LOST the war.

If you don't like the USA... get the fuck out of the USA..... just like you always try to tell us.

Well guess what motherfucking redneck, rebel faggot bitch, WE ARE the USA !
God bless the Union Army that whooped your ass, and the supreme court that is going to rule against you wanting to put confederate flags on license plates.

Post up you SOURCE for that information...this should be interesting...100% Damn, this is going to be fun! fuck with you, you little queer, cocksucker, bigoted mother fucking asshole! BTW, I'm in NYC the heart of scumbags like yourself!

I better collect my great great grandfather's lucrative CSA veterans' pension before this order comes into effect.

Do you think Obama can extend the deadline by executive order for me?

Forum List

Back