LA KKK recruiting drive

Exactly. Any crackas making the mistake that I'm going to step off the curb for they azzes are going to be in for a painful surprise. I come from a long line of cracka killas so I am actually the first not to fulfill my legacy in that regard. I actually hope one gives me a excuse.
geezus more internet tough guys....
If you are intimidated and think I'm tough on the internet you should see me in person.
im intimidated by you?....i have been posting with you for a while now,you have some bullshit stories ill give you that,and you dont know anything about me,i could be your fucking worst nightmare for all you know.....i have been around black people my whole life,went through school with them,hung with some during that time,i rented to blacks in the unit i rent out in the front where i live, and have 2 BIG fuckers in the family....both married to two of my nieces....intimidated by you?....hold on a second....

View attachment 43492
If you think I'm tough over the internet no amount of nervous laughter or gifs are going to convince me that you arent intimidated. Nice try but I'm not buying your long winded story about nightmares or how you grew up. Face it. You responded to my post because my rhetoric frightened you.
oh geezus....yea im just shaking in my booties .....you were not here when a black poster named poet was here....he was like you,always telling bullshit stories about himself and telling us how fucking tough he was....like you he was to stupid to realize.....you can be ANYTHING on the internet dumbass....even a "tough' guy like you....if you were a REAL "tough" guy you would not need to tell everyone how "tough" you are....go home and have mommy comfort you.....i think you need a hug....
Exactly. Any crackas making the mistake that I'm going to step off the curb for they azzes are going to be in for a painful surprise. I come from a long line of cracka killas so I am actually the first not to fulfill my legacy in that regard. I actually hope one gives me a excuse.
If you are intimidated and think I'm tough on the internet you should see me in person.
im intimidated by you?....i have been posting with you for a while now,you have some bullshit stories ill give you that,and you dont know anything about me,i could be your fucking worst nightmare for all you know.....i have been around black people my whole life,went through school with them,hung with some during that time,i rented to blacks in the unit i rent out in the front where i live, and have 2 BIG fuckers in the family....both married to two of my nieces....intimidated by you?....hold on a second....

View attachment 43492
If you think I'm tough over the internet no amount of nervous laughter or gifs are going to convince me that you arent intimidated. Nice try but I'm not buying your long winded story about nightmares or how you grew up. Face it. You responded to my post because my rhetoric frightened you.
oh geezus....yea im just shaking in my booties .....you were not here when a black poster named poet was here....he was like you,always telling bullshit stories about himself and telling us how fucking tough he was....like you he was to stupid to realize.....you can be ANYTHING on the internet dumbass....even a "tough' guy like you....if you were a REAL "tough" guy you would not need to tell everyone how "tough" you are....go home and have mommy comfort you.....i think you need a hug....
This is the curious thing. I never brought up being tough. That was all generated in your head because you were intimidated. You called me a tough guy before I ever used the term. Admit it Harry. I frighten you. Its OK Just know I know. :itsok:

BTW I was here when Poet was posting. I see he intimidated you as well.

The woman in the picture DIED from AIDS.
Thats too bad.....What does that have to do with white women loving Black guys?
I can see you have no understanding of the Negro. And the Negro has no base understanding of health.
Actually I am what you call a negro. I understand healthy women just fine. I understand you white boys are attracted to grown women that look like prepubescent boys with breast implants but I think thats a ridiculous standard to hold your women to. No wonder they flee you for darker pastures and want to have mixed children.
The base DNA structure falls like this.
Asian
White
Hispanic
Negro
Native American

This can not only be found in how long they live but how well they live. IQ's follow those same lines.
DNA? Good god youre a fucking moron! :laugh:

The so called Negro has the healthiest gene pool above anyone else. Why do you think white women hunt us down? They instinctually recognize our genes are stronger.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks Study Finds Fox News
For those healthy genes, you should be on your knees thanking the old slave masters who made it possible. Otherwise you would be like every other skinny ass African.

Thats too bad.....What does that have to do with white women loving Black guys?
I can see you have no understanding of the Negro. And the Negro has no base understanding of health.
Actually I am what you call a negro. I understand healthy women just fine. I understand you white boys are attracted to grown women that look like prepubescent boys with breast implants but I think thats a ridiculous standard to hold your women to. No wonder they flee you for darker pastures and want to have mixed children.
The base DNA structure falls like this.
Asian
White
Hispanic
Negro
Native American

This can not only be found in how long they live but how well they live. IQ's follow those same lines.
DNA? Good god youre a fucking moron! :laugh:

The so called Negro has the healthiest gene pool above anyone else. Why do you think white women hunt us down? They instinctually recognize our genes are stronger.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks Study Finds Fox News
For those healthy genes, you should be on your knees thanking the old slave masters who made it possible. Otherwise you would be like every other skinny ass African.
Every other skinny as African is actually the reason we have those outstanding genes. We were built to last. You will die out due to inbreeding and weird genetic problems inherent to your mutation.

View attachment 43492

View attachment 43492
This is the curious thing. I never brought up being tough. That was all generated in your head because you were intimidated. You called me a tough guy before I ever used the term. Admit it Harry. I frighten you. Its OK Just know I know. :itsok:

trying to intimidate some one, is the same as trying to be tough, look up the word intimidate,you might learn something.......like poet and tony the tiger,you have a chip on your shoulder about about who you are even to people that dont make it racial with you or any other blacks here......i am getting to see more and more why so many here treat you like an ass.....if thats the kind of person you are,then you dont deserve any respect....

View attachment 43492

View attachment 43492

trying to intimidate some one, is the same as trying to be tough, look up the word intimidate,you might learn something.......like poet and tony the tiger,you have a chip on your shoulder about about who you are even to people that dont make it racial with you or any other blacks here......i am getting to see more and more why so many here treat you like an ass.....if thats the kind of person you are,then you dont deserve any respect....
I didnt try to intimidate you. Its strictly your fault you got intimidated. I wasnt even talking to you if you really want to look at the situation. I was talking to a Black woman when you replied to my comment. Take ownership of your fear and stop blaming me that you think I am tough. You dont have to respect me online nor would I care if you did or not. I dont post to gain respect online. Sorry if thats what is important to you.

View attachment 43492

View attachment 43492

I didnt try to intimidate you. Its strictly your fault you got intimidated. I wasnt even talking to you if you really want to look at the situation. I was talking to a Black woman when you replied to my comment. Take ownership of your fear and stop blaming me that you think I am tough. You dont have to respect me online nor would I care if you did or not. I dont post to gain respect online. Sorry if thats what is important to you.
no one got intimidated here porky thats all in your head....but at least now i know when people are here calling you a racist and an asshole i can understand why they are.....like i said you have a big fucking chip on your shoulder about who you are and you take it out on anyone you perceive to be a racist or a righty....and that puts you in the same category as them.....the asshole category.....see you in the threads fuckhead....

no one got intimidated here porky thats all in your head....but at least now i know when people are here calling you a racist and an asshole i can understand why they are.....like i said you have a big fucking chip on your shoulder about who you are and you take it out on anyone you perceive to be a racist or a righty....and that puts you in the same category as them.....the asshole category.....see you in the threads fuckhead....
Of course you were intimidated Harry. You brought up me being tough then you said I was trying to intimidate you. Of course its all in your head but there is a reason you said it. I frightened you.

Of course you were intimidated Harry. You brought up me being tough then you said I was trying to intimidate you. Of course its all in your head but there is a reason you said it. I frightened you.
why would you think someone on the internet would be intimidated by you?..are you that stupid?....if i was intimidated would i be here responding to you,or would i put you on ignore and avoid you?...you sure think your shit dont stink dont you?...you must must be pretty annoying in person....

why would you think someone on the internet would be intimidated by you?..are you that stupid?....if i was intimidated would i be here responding to you,or would i put you on ignore and avoid you?...you sure think your shit dont stink dont you?...you must must be pretty annoying in person....
Why would I think someone was intimidated? Your response of course. I wasnt even talking to you and you were frightened by my post. It was a shocker to me that I intimidated you since I wasnt even talking to you but your reply reveals your fear. You cant get anymore obvious than that.

Why would I think someone was intimidated? Your response of course. I wasnt even talking to you and you were frightened by my post. It was a shocker to me that I intimidated you since I wasnt even talking to you but your reply reveals your fear. You cant get anymore obvious than that.
so if you post something no one can comment?....and me saying..."geezus more internet tough guys".....thats being frightened by you?.....you really think you are something dont you?....you are frightened of me because i am standing up to you,i aint no little wormy white dude fuckhead....big mouth pussies like you were a dime a dozen were i grew up,white and black.....scared of you?....go home and change your underpants if i made you piss yourself....

so if you post something no one can comment?....and me saying..."geezus more internet tough guys".....thats being frightened by you?.....you really think you are something dont you?....you are frightened of me because i am standing up to you,i aint no little wormy white dude fuckhead....big mouth pussies like you were a dime a dozen were i grew up,white and black.....scared of you?....go home and change your underpants if i made you piss yourself....
You can comment on anything I post. That wasnt the problem. The issue occurred when you got intimidated regarding something I said to someone else. If you think I am tough its obviously because I frightened you enough to remark on the post. Does that make sense now?

Of course I'm something. I'm most likely your worst nightmare. Of course you are a little wormy white guy. Thats why you got intimidated. That always happens with little wormy white guys. Why else did you react to my post that wasnt directed at you Harry?

You can comment on anything I post. That wasnt the problem. The issue occurred when you got intimidated regarding something I said to someone else. If you think I am tough its obviously because I frightened you enough to remark on the post. Does that make sense now?

Of course I'm something. I'm most likely your worst nightmare. Of course you are a little wormy white guy. Thats why you got intimidated. That always happens with little wormy white guys. Why else did you react to my post that wasnt directed at you Harry?
you are kidding right?....what did you say after i uttered that terribly frightening statement.... ."geezus more internet tough guys"......what did you say?....here let me refresh your mind...."If you are intimidated and think I'm tough on the internet you should see me in person"...so who is intimidated here Rosco?....was i supposed to be scared?....im half Italian and half Sicilian i have black blood in me, my grandmothers 2 brothers were pretty fucking black and i am darker than most of the Mexicans i live around....and i understand why you get so offensive with some of these fuckers around here ...i have nothing against you Asc,but i wont back down from your shit either,so we can keep it going or agree that we are both "tough" guys and let it lie....your move....

you are kidding right?....what did you say after i uttered that terribly frightening statement.... ."geezus more internet tough guys"......what did you say?....here let me refresh your mind...."If you are intimidated and think I'm tough on the internet you should see me in person"...so who is intimidated here Rosco?....was i supposed to be scared?....im half Italian and half Sicilian i have black blood in me, my grandmothers 2 brothers were pretty fucking black and i am darker than most of the Mexicans i live around....and i understand why you get so offensive with some of these fuckers around here ...i have nothing against you Asc,but i wont back down from your shit either,so we can keep it going or agree that we are both "tough" guys and let it lie....your move....
Your statement wasnt frightening. It was funny and the evidence I frightened you by my comments to someone else. You dont need to refresh anything except your mind. I was talking to someone else. You got frightened and claimed I was a tough guy. If you were so intimidated that is only your fault not mine. No you were not supposed to be frightened but yet instill here we are. Now you are telling me all this irrelevant information about your personal life trying to convince me. Sorry but I dont buy it. You were afraid and had an instinctive reaction. Its ok but like I said before, just know I know Harry. Peace. :itsok:

BTW I actually dont expect you to back down. We are on the internet Harry. I'm not a tough guy. Will I put a foot in someones ass if disrespected in person? Of course. That doesnt make me tough that just makes me committed.

Your statement wasnt frightening. It was funny and the evidence I frightened you by my comments to someone else. You dont need to refresh anything except your mind. I was talking to someone else. You got frightened and claimed I was a tough guy. If you were so intimidated that is only your fault not mine. No you were not supposed to be frightened but yet instill here we are. Now you are telling me all this irrelevant information about your personal life trying to convince me. Sorry but I dont buy it. You were afraid and had an instinctive reaction. Its ok but like I said before, just know I know Harry. Peace. :itsok:

BTW I actually dont expect you to back down. We are on the internet Harry. I'm not a tough guy. Will I put a foot in someones ass if disrespected in person? Of course. That doesnt make me tough that just makes me committed.
whatever you say dude.....i tried....

You tried what Harry?

You tried what Harry?
to let it lie....

Forum List

Back