Gays upset that they're now normal

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Historic Day for Gays, but Twinge of Loss for an Outsider Culture - NYT

“What do gay men have in common when they don’t have oppression?” asked Andrew Sullivan, one of the intellectual architects of the marriage movement. “I don’t know the answer to that yet.”

“The thing I miss is the specialness of being gay,” said Lisa Kron, who wrote the book and lyrics for “Fun Home,” a Broadway musical...

It took only couple of days to start complaining. Now they have to find some other way to feel victimized.

I'm not sure why anyone is complaining. If the argument of the anti-gay is that being gay was a choice, with some of the "being edgy" taken off supposed choice, by that reasoning, there'll be less gays now. Right?

“What do gay men have in common when they don’t have oppression?” asked Andrew Sullivan, one of the intellectual architects of the marriage movement. “I don’t know the answer to that yet.”

“The thing I miss is the specialness of being gay,” said Lisa Kron, who wrote the book and lyrics for “Fun Home,” a Broadway musical...

It took only couple of days to start complaining. Now they have to find some other way to feel victimized.

Excuse me but homosexuality will never be normal

It is a paradox.

Hetro men are separated from hetro women in showers, public restrooms and such, basically because they wish privacy from the gender that finds them sexually attractive. Now that lesbians are equal, shouldn't hetro women get the dignity of privacy with them also?

It's a paradox.

Typical right wing crap. You twisted imagination comes up with this stupid crap and then you spout it as if it were true.

I know you have some personal issues to work thru, being bi- and all....but the behavior of just about every gay person I know puts you in the cray cray catagory.

10603507_729541337168393_1499415477977930223_n.jpg

No, you are complaining for them. Move along.
Read the article, moron. BTW, check out this gem:

From Capitol Hill in Seattle to Dupont Circle in Washington, gay bars and nightclubs have turned into vitamin stores, frozen yogurt shops and memories. Some of those that remain are filled increasingly with straight patrons, while many former customers say their social lives now revolve around preschools and playgrounds.
:)

No, you are complaining for them. Move along.
Read the article, moron. BTW, check out this gem:

From Capitol Hill in Seattle to Dupont Circle in Washington, gay bars and nightclubs have turned into vitamin stores, frozen yogurt shops and memories. Some of those that remain are filled increasingly with straight patrons, while many former customers say their social lives now revolve around preschools and playgrounds.
:)
Exactly. We are raising families now.

Well lass, when he stops his whining about equal rights and becomes a man, he might not get slapped down so hard.

Forum List

Back