LA KKK recruiting drive

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Residents in a Whittier neighborhood awoke Sunday to find fliers advertising the Klu Klux Klan on their front lawns, authorities said.

Those living in the 5400 block of Adele Avenue received plastic bags containing the fliers with KKK propaganda, a rock and a lollipop, the Whittier Police Department said. LA Times
Dylann Roof maybe shoulda looked here for help since he couldnt find them where he lived

Residents in a Whittier neighborhood awoke Sunday to find fliers advertising the Klu Klux Klan on their front lawns, authorities said.

Those living in the 5400 block of Adele Avenue received plastic bags containing the fliers with KKK propaganda, a rock and a lollipop, the Whittier Police Department said. LA Times
Dylann Roof maybe shoulda looked here for help since he couldnt find them where he lived
yea that has been happening in various neighborhoods in various cities around here the last few months.....even last summer in Orange.....no biggie, most people just used it to line the bird cage or wrap some garbage....

Typical Dem bullshit, the real Klan don't roll that way at all.

Typical Dem bullshit, the real Klan don't roll that way at all.
and the klan hasnt been seen around here in any big numbers since the 1920's....today they would not be to comfortable around here.....

Wrong place. Those dudes in LA arent exactly a church nor the forgiving type. If the white klowns of the klan dare show their faces they will be dealt with. I can guarantee that.

be on the lookout for confed flags.....gotta stamp this lib hate out
the Confederate flag means absolutely nothing to me.... only one flag matters....

got one on front porch to wipe my feet on along with a israeli flag. :)

Yeah I piss on the confed loser flag every juneteenth and throw darts at this picture of dead losers.

dead-at-gettysburg.jpg

Probably should take a look at the citizens home sec vids and ID libs behind this

The same thing happened in Fullerton. There is nothing that the police can do since distributing flyers is not a crime.

They likely got a better response than if they had done the same thing two weeks ago.

Let me get this straight, half of all white women got nigga babies, the other half is still debating.....white guys with they guns and shit, gotta shoot old people in churches to make a point....that white punk wouldn't dare go to a all black club or neighborhood to do shit, so he picks a innocent church.....now, what we got is a bunch of white guys running around in hoods doing what? Marching in the streets with a million cops protecting their ass? I mean, what? They want to lynch a nigga, burn a house? I mean the Klan gotta know, nigga's today is some crazy motherfuckers, that's why you white fucks leave town when we move in your neighborhoods...remember?? LOLOLOLOLOLO
tumblr_lmh9rmei6M1ql2ms4o1_400.jpg

Wrong place. Those dudes in LA arent exactly a church nor the forgiving type. If the white klowns of the klan dare show their faces they will be dealt with. I can guarantee that.

I wish these white people would understand, nigga's ain't your enemy, damit, they fuckin yo women, living in your neighborhoods, worship the fuck out of white people......but, but but, those who ain't sellouts....man, we ain't our grandparents clones.....passive nigg'as don't exist!!

I wish these white people would understand, nigga's ain't your enemy, damit, they fuckin yo women, living in your neighborhoods, worship the fuck out of white people......but, but but, those who ain't sellouts....man, we ain't our grandparents clones.....passive nigg'as don't exist!!
Exactly. Any crackas making the mistake that I'm going to step off the curb for they azzes are going to be in for a painful surprise. I come from a long line of cracka killas so I am actually the first not to fulfill my legacy in that regard. I actually hope one gives me a excuse.

Exactly. Any crackas making the mistake that I'm going to step off the curb for they azzes are going to be in for a painful surprise. I come from a long line of cracka killas so I am actually the first not to fulfill my legacy in that regard. I actually hope one gives me a excuse.
geezus more internet tough guys....

geezus more internet tough guys....
If you are intimidated and think I'm tough on the internet you should see me in person.

Forum List

Back