LA KKK recruiting drive

Residents in a Whittier neighborhood awoke Sunday to find fliers advertising the Klu Klux Klan on their front lawns, authorities said.

Those living in the 5400 block of Adele Avenue received plastic bags containing the fliers with KKK propaganda, a rock and a lollipop, the Whittier Police Department said. LA Times
Dylann Roof maybe shoulda looked here for help since he couldnt find them where he lived
Typical Dem bullshit, the real Klan don't roll that way at all.
and the klan hasnt been seen around here in any big numbers since the 1920's....today they would not be to comfortable around here.....

maybe not . but with all this hate being thrown all over white people lately. I wouldn't be surprised if isn't going to stir up things. which is what Obama, Sharpton, etc has been Pushing for. that way it give him an excuse to lay down HIS LAW on us. I think they've been hoping for all this

Residents in a Whittier neighborhood awoke Sunday to find fliers advertising the Klu Klux Klan on their front lawns, authorities said.

Those living in the 5400 block of Adele Avenue received plastic bags containing the fliers with KKK propaganda, a rock and a lollipop, the Whittier Police Department said. LA Times
Dylann Roof maybe shoulda looked here for help since he couldnt find them where he lived
and the klan hasnt been seen around here in any big numbers since the 1920's....today they would not be to comfortable around here.....

maybe not . but with all this hate being thrown all over white people lately. I wouldn't be surprised if isn't going to stir up things. which is what Obama, Sharpton, etc has been Pushing for. that way it give him an excuse to lay down HIS LAW on us. I think they've been hoping for all this
Exactly what you and the other racist dick suckers hope for.

Wrong place. Those dudes in LA arent exactly a church nor the forgiving type. If the white klowns of the klan dare show their faces they will be dealt with. I can guarantee that.

I wish these white people would understand, nigga's ain't your enemy, damit, they fuckin yo women, living in your neighborhoods, worship the fuck out of white people......but, but but, those who ain't sellouts....man, we ain't our grandparents clones.....passive nigg'as don't exist!!
Exactly. Any crackas making the mistake that I'm going to step off the curb for they azzes are going to be in for a painful surprise. I come from a long line of cracka killas so I am actually the first not to fulfill my legacy in that regard. I actually hope one gives me a excuse.
geezus more internet tough guys....
If you are intimidated and think I'm tough on the internet you should see me in person.
im intimidated by you?....i have been posting with you for a while now,you have some bullshit stories ill give you that,and you dont know anything about me,i could be your fucking worst nightmare for all you know.....i have been around black people my whole life,went through school with them,hung with some during that time,i rented to blacks in the unit i rent out in the front where i live, and have 2 BIG fuckers in the family....both married to two of my nieces....intimidated by you?....hold on a second....

1324512.gif

the klan and people like them would not be very popular in S.Cal Steph...they might have their little groups with pussie racist like Katz on board ..but just with all the Brown people down here....they wont make any headway....like i said,we aint seen much of them around these parts since the 1920's....and the cops dont think this was done by them,just some idiots hoping to stir something up....

Wrong place. Those dudes in LA arent exactly a church nor the forgiving type. If the white klowns of the klan dare show their faces they will be dealt with. I can guarantee that.

I wish these white people would understand, nigga's ain't your enemy, damit, they fuckin yo women, living in your neighborhoods, worship the fuck out of white people......but, but but, those who ain't sellouts....man, we ain't our grandparents clones.....passive nigg'as don't exist!!
Exactly. Any crackas making the mistake that I'm going to step off the curb for they azzes are going to be in for a painful surprise. I come from a long line of cracka killas so I am actually the first not to fulfill my legacy in that regard. I actually hope one gives me a excuse.
If you are intimidated and think I'm tough on the internet you should see me in person.
im intimidated by you?....i have been posting with you for a while now,you have some bullshit stories ill give you that,and you dont know anything about me,i could be your fucking worst nightmare for all you know.....i have been around black people my whole life,went through school with them,hung with some during that time,i rented to blacks in the unit i rent out in the front where i live, and have 2 BIG fuckers in the family....both married to two of my nieces....intimidated by you?....hold on a second....

View attachment 43492
If you think I'm tough over the internet no amount of nervous laughter or gifs are going to convince me that you arent intimidated. Nice try but I'm not buying your long winded story about nightmares or how you grew up. Face it. You responded to my post because my rhetoric frightened you.

The "woe is me"... "poor white person" cry is played out. Any hate you have received is because you are a racist douchebag. If you dont want hate then dont be a racist. Its amusing you believe that anything other than a passive response is warranted in response to centuries of racism is "someone picking on you".

Can't blame them, they need to recruit some people who aren't federal agents to justify their bloated budget.

The "woe is me"... "poor white person" cry is played out. Any hate you have received is because you are a racist douchebag. If you dont want hate then dont be a racist. Its amusing you believe that anything other than a passive response is warranted in response to centuries of racism is "someone picking on you".
I think the cure to the feral Negro problem can be solved with a small procedure. We need to "fix" the males.

I think the cure to the feral Negro problem can be solved with a small procedure. We need to "fix" the males.
That white boy obsession with the dicks of Black men is one of the more amusing dynamics in this race issue. There is nothing between you and me but a country full of white women that would claw your eyes out if you attempted to "fix" us. :laugh:

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg

That white boy obsession with the dicks of Black men is one of the more amusing dynamics in this race issue. There is nothing between you and me but a country full of white women that would claw your eyes out if you attempted to "fix" us. :laugh:

The woman in the picture DIED from AIDS.

Thats too bad.....What does that have to do with white women loving Black guys?

I can see you have no understanding of the Negro. And the Negro has no base understanding of health.

I can see you have no understanding of the Negro. And the Negro has no base understanding of health.
Actually I am what you call a negro. I understand healthy women just fine. I understand you white boys are attracted to grown women that look like prepubescent boys with breast implants but I think thats a ridiculous standard to hold your women to. No wonder they flee you for darker pastures and want to have mixed children.

Actually I am what you call a negro. I understand healthy women just fine. I understand you white boys are attracted to grown women that look like prepubescent boys with breast implants but I think thats a ridiculous standard to hold your women to. No wonder they flee you for darker pastures and want to have mixed children.
The base DNA structure falls like this.
Asian
White
Hispanic
Negro
Native American

This can not only be found in how long they live but how well they live. IQ's follow those same lines.

Asian
White
Hispanic
Negro
Native American

This can not only be found in how long they live but how well they live. IQ's follow those same lines.
DNA? Good god youre a fucking moron! :laugh:

The so called Negro has the healthiest gene pool above anyone else. Why do you think white women hunt us down? They instinctually recognize our genes are stronger.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks Study Finds Fox News

Asian
White
Hispanic
Negro
Native American

The so called Negro has the healthiest gene pool above anyone else. Why do you think white women hunt us down? They instinctually recognize our genes are stronger.

You call sickle cell healthy do you?

Naw, this would have made him (and them) piss their pants:

RTJHU39.gif

Asian
White
Hispanic
Negro
Native American

You call sickle cell healthy do you?
No I call it a defense mechanism. Even when it develops into sickness it still highlights how weak you are. Sorry white boy. This just isnt your night. You are getting your ass chewed up and spit out.
laugh.gif

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/04/110428123931.htm

"In a study that challenges currently held views, researchers unravel the molecular mechanism whereby sickle cell hemoglobin confers a survival advantage against malaria,"

Last edited:

As racial tensions continue to increase (congratulations, division pimps and zealots) we're going to see this kind of thing sporadically. We're already seeing some signs.

The country remains leaderless on this issue and the fire is gonna burn for a while. That'll give both "sides" a nice chance to point the finger at the other. That's what's important.

View attachment 43492
If you think I'm tough over the internet no amount of nervous laughter or gifs are going to convince me that you arent intimidated. Nice try but I'm not buying your long winded story about nightmares or how you grew up. Face it. You responded to my post because my rhetoric frightened you.
oh geezus....yea im just shaking in my booties .....you were not here when a black poster named poet was here....he was like you,always telling bullshit stories about himself and telling us how fucking tough he was....like you he was to stupid to realize.....you can be ANYTHING on the internet dumbass....even a "tough' guy like you....if you were a REAL "tough" guy you would not need to tell everyone how "tough" you are....go home and have mommy comfort you.....i think you need a hug....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back