kkk recruiting for their neighborhood watch

As well as being Jewish/Latino.

lol He's Jewish and Catholic at the same time? You guys are too much. :cuckoo:
You know what you guys ought to do? You ought to run Sarah Palin and George Zimmerman on the GOP platform next election. Your two idols.

Well his father is Jewish I believe, I don't like the guy just saying.

Christianity and Judaism are religions. No one can be both at the same time. For you Christians, Catholics are Christians too. You are not a 'Christian' nor a 'Catholic' just because your father or mother is one. You have to join the church and worship as a Catholic. The same goes for Judaism. Unless you agree with Hitler and the Nazis, just because your father or mother was a Jew, it doesn't make you a Jew. you have to be an active Jew and practice Judaism. According to Hitler, if someone's mother was a Jew, that made that person a Jew even if they didn't practice the religion or believe in it. You'd have to agree with him to say that a person is a Jew just because their mother is/was.

The point is, just because your parent was one religion, that doesn't mean it is what you are. It is a faith, something you have to join and practice. It isn't like being born a specific race. Both of my parents were practicing Christians, doesn't mean I'm one.

You do realize the KKK would be stringing up Zimmerman as much as any black guy, right?

Absolute nonsense. Zimmerman isn't black and they wouldn't be stringing him up. Most likely they are celebrating him getting away with murdering a black kid.

Zimmerman is Catholic and a real KKK would string him up in a hot second, just for being Catholic.

when was the last time the KKK strung up anyone?

Domestic Violence Is On The Rise | Urban Housecall Magazine

Straight from a black site YOU lying piece of shit liberal.

Here is another black source that proves you are nothing but a race baiting liar that hopefully one day wakes up to a black man pointing a large cal gun in your face then pulls the trigger. America would be a better place.

Black On Black Violence On the Rise - NAM

oooh, an internet badass!!

well, pussy, since he wants someone else to murder Ravi.

pussy gets negged
Damn, TT, I try and try not to like you and I just can't succeed. :lol:

That's b/c I'm all that with melted cheese.

and bacon

mmmmm baaaacoooonnnn

Here is another black source that proves you are nothing but a race baiting liar that hopefully one day wakes up to a black man pointing a large cal gun in your face then pulls the trigger. America would be a better place.

oooh, an internet badass!!

well, pussy, since he wants someone else to murder Ravi.

pussy gets negged
Go fuck yourself asswipe.

I notice how neither one of you could argue that I made ravi look like the lying liar it is and even using black sites as sources.

And you think I care about you giving me a neg? Dude I have a life other than a message board. Neg away hahahaha what a LOOOSER. Open a window geek it is nice for a summer day. But make sure you put that sunblock on.

I didn't care about that pussy.

I cared that you made a vile death wish.

grow the fuck up child, this is an adult board.

Oh you mean the asshole who couldn't get elected cause he was a racist pig???? He used the wrong party. He should have stayed a democrat.
In 1989 he switched parties and was elected to the Louisiana House as a Republican. In 1990 he ran for the US Senate, receiving 44% of the vote against the Democratic incumbent, J. Bennett Johnston. In his 1991 campaign for Louisiana Governor, he received 39% of the vote, losing to Edwin Edwards. Remarkably, however, Duke received somewhere between 55% and 60% of the white vote.
David Duke

In 2006, as Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad hosted an international gathering of Holocaust deniers, Duke was the most well-known American in attendance.

And Byrd left the KKK long before he died. Oh yes, its true - HE'S DEAD. (GAWD but some rw's are just plain brain dead.)

Even George Wallace supposedly saw the error of his ways. (To the idiots here - He's dead too.)

To the idiots here, the long ago past is more important than what is happening right under their noses. They ignore because if they didn't, they would have to act.

Stupid beyond belief.

Anyone who does not believe the kkk is alive and well only need to read the disgusting filth and mind numbing racism here.

Pretty bad when pond scum like High Gravity is actually the most honest of the rw posts here. At least he admitted he supports and defends the kkk. Chicken shit cowards like him make my stomach turn but plenty of rw's here lie.

Oh you mean the asshole who couldn't get elected cause he was a racist pig???? He used the wrong party. He should have stayed a democrat.
In 1989 he switched parties and was elected to the Louisiana House as a Republican. In 1990 he ran for the US Senate, receiving 44% of the vote against the Democratic incumbent, J. Bennett Johnston. In his 1991 campaign for Louisiana Governor, he received 39% of the vote, losing to Edwin Edwards. Remarkably, however, Duke received somewhere between 55% and 60% of the white vote.
David Duke

In 2006, as Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad hosted an international gathering of Holocaust deniers, Duke was the most well-known American in attendance.

And Byrd left the KKK long before he died. Oh yes, its true - HE'S DEAD. (GAWD but some rw's are just plain brain dead.)

Even George Wallace supposedly saw the error of his ways. (To the idiots here - He's dead too.)

To the idiots here, the long ago past is more important than what is happening right under their noses. They ignore because if they didn't, they would have to act.

Stupid beyond belief.

Then you wouldn't mind answering the question?

Anyone who does not believe the kkk is alive and well only need to read the disgusting filth and mind numbing racism here.

then you could link us to those posts?

Pretty bad when pond scum like High Gravity is actually the most honest of the rw posts here. At least he admitted he supports and defends the kkk. Chicken shit cowards like him make my stomach turn but plenty of rw's here lie.

proves how stupid you are. HG was being sarcastic

KKK tries to recruit for 'neighborhood watch' program in Springfield - ky3.com

Forward Progressives ? Coming Soon to Your Town: The KKK is Recruiting for their ?Neighborhood Watch? Program

kkk-neighborhood-watch.jpg

... You see, it seems the KKK has started up a new neighborhood watch program—and no, this is not satire.

Some residents in Springfield were greeted by a flier in their front yards the other morning from none other than the local area Ku Klux Klan. While most groups seeking to advertise something they’re wanting to promote might stick paper fliers on cars, put a few yard signs out or staple a couple of advertisements on a few light poles—the KKK didn’t quite go that route.

Oh no, they took their fliers, then used a rubber band to attach them to rocks and threw them into residential yards overnight. Because nothing says “sleep well” quite like the KKK throwing rocks into your yard while you’re sleeping.

But this isn’t just an isolated KKK group that’s starting a neighborhood watch, apparently this is part of a nationwide push from the KKK to recruit local residents to be a part of their neighborhood watch.

Is anyone surprised?

Sad and really really sick is how many here defend and apparently support the kkk.

I love how pathetic people like you try to demean neighborhood watch groups and bad and evil now. I bet you are the same douche bag liberals that cry foul when one neighbor doesn't come to the help of another or people ignore the cries of someone in trouble or bystanders just watching a man beat a woman! You cry foul of bad samaritian, but all cry foul of good samartians trying to protect their community!

Surely with the rise in black related violence and the deference the media shows to violent non white criminals the KKK would be making a resounding comeback. Did not one person not see this happening?

There isn't a rise in black violence, quite the opposite. Violence among all groups is down. Hysteria from idiots like you is up, however. Negged for being a lying racist bitch.

Often times considered taboo, domestic and intimate partner violence continues to be on the rise in the Black community. Approximately, 1.5 million women are victims of physical abuse in this country and an estimated 1 in 4 women will experience some form of partner violence in their lifetime. Recent statistics on domestic violence demonstrate that he rates of abuse by intimate partners in the Black community is significantly higher than in any other group.

Don't waste time on Ravi, her fat fingers and double chin makes her hate all men equally!

David Duke

Stupid beyond belief.

lol, look at you defending someone who was in the KKK then turn around accusing other of supporting them...how do you get yourself out of a knot you twist yourself into?

really:lol:

Surely with the rise in black related violence and the deference the media shows to violent non white criminals the KKK would be making a resounding comeback. Did not one person not see this happening?

In what area does a kkk group live where thy ate dealing with black on black crime?

In what area does a kkk group live where thy ate dealing with black on black crime?

ZonaBodey may have ingested some bad 'shrooms.

I swear, liberalism is a mental disorder..

they post a stupid thread like this one then go off the rails when everyone doesn't get their panties in a bunch over it and because of that they are accused of SUPPORTING THEM...

how the hell does people like this get through life?

name who "here" defends and supports the KKK

The entire democratic party supports the KKK.

The Democratics near about deify the late Seantor Robert "Sheets" Byrd as having been the CONSCIENCE of the Senate?

Are you fucking kidding me?

“I will never submit to fight beneath that banner with a Negro by my side. Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."” -- Sheets.

“The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia. It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state in the Union. Will you please inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan realm of W. Va.” -- Sheets.

Conscience?

“There are white *******. I've seen a lot of white ******* in my time. I'm going to use that word. We just need to work together to make our country a better country, and I'd just as soon quit talking about it so much.” -- Sheets.

Yeah. PROUD to be a DemoKKKrat.

Forum List

Back