kkk recruiting for their neighborhood watch

What was that other guys name? Duke? Something like that. Youngish dude. He was a Grand Puma or whateverthefuck they are called, and I think was in congress or the senate or something. Didn't he consider running for presidency? I know Jackson did...and got maybe 1 vote. Probably from Sharpton.
David Duke

Oh you mean the asshole who couldn't get elected cause he was a racist pig???? He used the wrong party. He should have stayed a democrat.

What was that other guys name? Duke? Something like that. Youngish dude. He was a Grand Puma or whateverthefuck they are called, and I think was in congress or the senate or something. Didn't he consider running for presidency? I know Jackson did...and got maybe 1 vote. Probably from Sharpton.
David Duke

Oh you mean the asshole who couldn't get elected cause he was a racist pig???? He used the wrong party. He should have stayed a democrat.
In 1989 he switched parties and was elected to the Louisiana House as a Republican. In 1990 he ran for the US Senate, receiving 44% of the vote against the Democratic incumbent, J. Bennett Johnston. In his 1991 campaign for Louisiana Governor, he received 39% of the vote, losing to Edwin Edwards. Remarkably, however, Duke received somewhere between 55% and 60% of the white vote.
David Duke

In 2006, as Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad hosted an international gathering of Holocaust deniers, Duke was the most well-known American in attendance.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong....I think the KKK is about as sane as Sharpton and Jackson and their ilk. BUT...being libra...there must be balance. Right now..there is no balance. NAACP, Miss Black America, BLack Panthers putting bounty on heads, black and black murders, blacks still screeching about what happened during the civil war and the people of TODAY never owned a slave, Black Spelling bees, BET Channel, Black Voices,etc etc etc. And there are no Miss White American, NAAWC, All White Spelling bees, White entertainment channel, etc etc. It's all warped. And if caucasians complain about it, we are told we are racist but blacks continually want us to pay for what our ancestors did by buying THEIR ancestors they beat in wars and sold to the highest bidders...who happened to be white..as well as black. Well, I know plenty of blacks that are racist against whites. When does this shit end? Even Martin Luther King not Bill Cosby or other "sane" and "unhateful" blacks are not getting anywhere trying to reach those who are shrieking harpies concerning the Big Bad White Man Holding Them Down...while they bust ass to call each other nigga, their women bitches, and the majority in prison are ...yep..black.

Is there a solution? Nope. I THOUGHT Obama being the first black president would have helped. It didn't. It made it worse. Maybe because he doesn't know when to keep his damn mouth shut when it comes to crime taking place and picking a side instead of being unbiased.

Anyway...I'm sleepy, so this probably didn't make sense. Or..maybe it did.

Last edited:
It really needs to be classified as a hate organisation. Such a neighborhood watch has no place in a modern America. It'll probably result in more crime than it aims to prevent.

There was a rep that was a member, quit, but was never forgiven

there was dem that was a grand dragon, but he was forgiven. but he claimed he joined b/c it was what all the cool kids were doing and never meant it. How he made grand dragon....

KKK tries to recruit for 'neighborhood watch' program in Springfield - ky3.com

Forward Progressives ? Coming Soon to Your Town: The KKK is Recruiting for their ?Neighborhood Watch? Program

kkk-neighborhood-watch.jpg

Is anyone surprised?

Sad and really really sick is how many here defend and apparently support the kkk.

Have they asked George Zimmerman if he is interested?

You do realize the KKK would be stringing up Zimmerman as much as any black guy, right?

Absolute nonsense. Zimmerman isn't black and they wouldn't be stringing him up. Most likely they are celebrating him getting away with murdering a black kid.

You do realize the KKK would be stringing up Zimmerman as much as any black guy, right?

Absolute nonsense. Zimmerman isn't black and they wouldn't be stringing him up. Most likely they are celebrating him getting away with murdering a black kid.

oh brother...you think they would've celebrated OJ Simpson getting away murdering two white people?
You people are so hysterical with what goes on in life everyday, but for some reason this case has taken over your world.I've never seen anything like it

Last edited:
Muddly Dullwit's failed effort to link kkk to "neighborhood watch" has not JUST failed. It has backfired.

KKK = Democrat Party creation.

DemoKKKrat Party poster boy, the late Senator Robert 'Sheets' Byrd, rose in the KKK ranks to the "prestigious" position in the KKK of "Exalted Cyclops" -- whatever the fuck that shit is. That liberal Democrat proclaimed "conscience of the Senate" was still making "******" references as late as 2001.

The DemoKKKrat Party: friend of the negro.

Hey, Muddly Dullwit: tell us MORE about the KKK.

Zimmerman is Catholic and a real KKK would string him up in a hot second, just for being Catholic.

Of course they would string him up. He's hispanic. He isn't "white" which is what the KKK is all about.

And he didn't get away with murdering anyone. There wasnt a murder.

In 1989 he switched parties and was elected to the Louisiana House as a Republican. In 1990 he ran for the US Senate, receiving 44% of the vote against the Democratic incumbent, J. Bennett Johnston. In his 1991 campaign for Louisiana Governor, he received 39% of the vote, losing to Edwin Edwards. Remarkably, however, Duke received somewhere between 55% and 60% of the white vote.
David Duke

In 2006, as Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad hosted an international gathering of Holocaust deniers, Duke was the most well-known American in attendance.

He was elected by his democrat supporters LOL When he tried for higher office were his democrat good old boys wouldn't matter he was slapped down for the progressive piece of shit he was. Fact the only KKK flunkies who get ahead in politics are Democrats. Thats because they are all in agreement.

Progressives are always trying to accuse others of things they are doing..... They just cant understand that everybody isnt sick racist fucks like them.

Zimmerman is Catholic and a real KKK would string him up in a hot second, just for being Catholic.

As well as being Jewish/Latino.

lol He's Jewish and Catholic at the same time? You guys are too much. :cuckoo:
You know what you guys ought to do? You ought to run Sarah Palin and George Zimmerman on the GOP platform next election. Your two idols.

Last edited:

As well as being Jewish/Latino.

lol He's Jewish and Catholic at the same time? You guys are too much. :cuckoo:
You know what you guys ought to do? You ought to run Sarah Palin and George Zimmerman on the GOP platform next election. Your two idols.

Well his father is Jewish I believe, I don't like the guy just saying.

There isn't a rise in black violence, quite the opposite. Violence among all groups is down. Hysteria from idiots like you is up, however. Negged for being a lying racist bitch.

Often times considered taboo, domestic and intimate partner violence continues to be on the rise in the Black community. Approximately, 1.5 million women are victims of physical abuse in this country and an estimated 1 in 4 women will experience some form of partner violence in their lifetime. Recent statistics on domestic violence demonstrate that he rates of abuse by intimate partners in the Black community is significantly higher than in any other group.

Domestic Violence Is On The Rise | Urban Housecall Magazine

Straight from a black site YOU lying piece of shit liberal.

Here is another black source that proves you are nothing but a race baiting liar that hopefully one day wakes up to a black man pointing a large cal gun in your face then pulls the trigger. America would be a better place.

Black On Black Violence On the Rise - NAM

oooh, an internet badass!!

well, pussy, since he wants someone else to murder Ravi.

pussy gets negged
Go fuck yourself asswipe.

I notice how neither one of you could argue that I made ravi look like the lying liar it is and even using black sites as sources.

And you think I care about you giving me a neg? Dude I have a life other than a message board. Neg away hahahaha what a LOOOSER. Open a window geek it is nice for a summer day. But make sure you put that sunblock on.

Forum List

Back