kkk recruiting for their neighborhood watch

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
KKK tries to recruit for 'neighborhood watch' program in Springfield - ky3.com

Forward Progressives ? Coming Soon to Your Town: The KKK is Recruiting for their ?Neighborhood Watch? Program

kkk-neighborhood-watch.jpg

... You see, it seems the KKK has started up a new neighborhood watch program—and no, this is not satire.

Some residents in Springfield were greeted by a flier in their front yards the other morning from none other than the local area Ku Klux Klan. While most groups seeking to advertise something they’re wanting to promote might stick paper fliers on cars, put a few yard signs out or staple a couple of advertisements on a few light poles—the KKK didn’t quite go that route.

Oh no, they took their fliers, then used a rubber band to attach them to rocks and threw them into residential yards overnight. Because nothing says “sleep well” quite like the KKK throwing rocks into your yard while you’re sleeping.

But this isn’t just an isolated KKK group that’s starting a neighborhood watch, apparently this is part of a nationwide push from the KKK to recruit local residents to be a part of their neighborhood watch.

Is anyone surprised?

Sad and really really sick is how many here defend and apparently support the kkk.

Surely with the rise in black related violence and the deference the media shows to violent non white criminals the KKK would be making a resounding comeback. Did not one person not see this happening?

name who "here" defends and supports the KKK

It doesn't matter since the local book club at the library would be KKK if they had white members.

There is a sharp increase in the amount of black violence. If you think that no opposing force is going to form to counter that increase you have no idea what human nature really is. The KKK being the oldest, most organized and most well known is obviously going to see a rise in membership and sympathy. In time to come, when the bash mobs and attacks get worse, no one is even going to care whether they are called KKK or not. Non blacks are reaching a state of black-exhaustion. They are close to reaching their limit.

The only good thing, the only rationality is that there are black adults that are stepping forward themselves and saying "this has got to stop". Even liberal Juan Williams wrote a book about it. Larry Elder talks about it every day. David Webb, Martin Luther King's daughter Alveda King. They are out there. White liberals want to shut them up but they are still out there.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. It's a law of physics and a law of human nature. If you want to stop the KKK, stop the bash mobs and attacks by black men.

I'd be okay with it as long as they didn't let white criminals get away with crime just because they are white...

The whole point of "neighborhood watch" is to keep it safe. I don't care if it's the KKK or the black panthers or...even the taliban...as long as my neighborhood is safe I don't care who's on guard duty.

Forward Progressives ? Coming Soon to Your Town: The KKK is Recruiting for their ?Neighborhood Watch? Program

... You see, it seems the KKK has started up a new neighborhood watch program—and no, this is not satire.

Some residents in Springfield were greeted by a flier in their front yards the other morning from none other than the local area Ku Klux Klan. While most groups seeking to advertise something they’re wanting to promote might stick paper fliers on cars, put a few yard signs out or staple a couple of advertisements on a few light poles—the KKK didn’t quite go that route.

Oh no, they took their fliers, then used a rubber band to attach them to rocks and threw them into residential yards overnight. Because nothing says “sleep well” quite like the KKK throwing rocks into your yard while you’re sleeping.

But this isn’t just an isolated KKK group that’s starting a neighborhood watch, apparently this is part of a nationwide push from the KKK to recruit local residents to be a part of their neighborhood watch.

Is anyone surprised?

Sad and really really sick is how many here defend and apparently support the kkk.

Have they asked George Zimmerman if he is interested?

Part of accepting the job of a KKK neighborhood watchman should include the wearing of sheets and hoods. They'll be easy to spot.

I'd be okay with it as long as they didn't let white criminals get away with crime just because they are white...

The whole point of "neighborhood watch" is to keep it safe. I don't care if it's the KKK or the black panthers or...even the taliban...as long as my neighborhood is safe I don't care who's on guard duty.
Only 2 out of the 3 you mentioned, would provide the service at no cost their residents.

The Taliban, charge for their services, as we have found out in Afghanistan, when they guard our convoy's out to remote outposts.

Unless it's Beverly Hills, I don't think local residents can afford to pay $400/gal for gas, contracting Neighborhood Watch services with the Taliban.

name who "here" defends and supports the KKK
The post above and below yours, seems to be doing that?

BTW, he also defended Zimmerman.

Maybe its just coincidence the same people who defended Zimmerman, also defend the most racist group the country has ever scene?

The KKK might get more interest if they got rid of the two toothed illiterate rednecks they have the represent them.

I know that black on white crime is getting ludicrous while while on blacks seems to have taken a back seat. And it doesn't help when the black panthers put a bounty on the head of a man found innocent and they are not arrested for it..but if the KKK put a bounty on the head of a black man, all hell would break loose. So....it may seem bigoted, but I am fed up too. This one sided crap has got to end. One way or another. And maybe it's time the KKK got their shit together and do for everyone else what Sharpton and Jackson do for blacks.

Surely with the rise in black related violence and the deference the media shows to violent non white criminals the KKK would be making a resounding comeback. Did not one person not see this happening?

There isn't a rise in black violence, quite the opposite. Violence among all groups is down. Hysteria from idiots like you is up, however. Negged for being a lying racist bitch.

The KKK might get more interest if they got rid of the two toothed illiterate rednecks they have the represent them.

I know that black on white crime is getting ludicrous while while on blacks seems to have taken a back seat. And it doesn't help when the black panthers put a bounty on the head of a man found innocent and they are not arrested for it..but if the KKK put a bounty on the head of a black man, all hell would break loose. So....it may seem bigoted, but I am fed up too. This one sided crap has got to end. One way or another. And maybe it's time the KKK got their shit together and do for everyone else what Sharpton and Jackson do for blacks.
If that happens, I think I could make a killing buying stock in the company that makes "wife beaters"?

Is anyone surprised?

the klan

Everyone thinks it was them darky rappers that started with the funny spelling of words.

But it was the klan throwin up gangs signs long before doing so was cool.

aside from that

:gives:

There isn't a rise in black violence, quite the opposite. Violence among all groups is down. Hysteria from idiots like you is up, however. Negged for being a lying racist bitch.

Often times considered taboo, domestic and intimate partner violence continues to be on the rise in the Black community. Approximately, 1.5 million women are victims of physical abuse in this country and an estimated 1 in 4 women will experience some form of partner violence in their lifetime. Recent statistics on domestic violence demonstrate that he rates of abuse by intimate partners in the Black community is significantly higher than in any other group.

Domestic Violence Is On The Rise | Urban Housecall Magazine

Straight from a black site YOU lying piece of shit liberal.

Here is another black source that proves you are nothing but a race baiting liar that hopefully one day wakes up to a black man pointing a large cal gun in your face then pulls the trigger. America would be a better place.

http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=f9eda6fee33f5ca91078678c834f4ed2

Last edited:
On December 29, 2008, criminologists at Northeastern University in Boston released a study that showed while the overall number of murders has decreased among all Americans; the numbers of murders amongst young Black males has drastically increased since 2000. The numbers include victims as well as the suspects of Black-on-Black crime.

Just one more black source to rub your nose in your lies.

Report Shows Rise in Black-on-Black Crime

And ANOTHER KKK unit is born.

Mob Of Teens Brutally Attack Man In Heart Of Little Italy « CBS Baltimore

Blattermann and other neighbors believe the same mob has robbed other residents. they’re now banding together to protect their neighborhood.
“I don’t want to have to feel like at any given moment I can’t walk out of my house,” Blattermann said.

Sorry to disappoint anyone but I don't pay attention to these reputation points. I know they are important to some, but not to me.

Often times considered taboo, domestic and intimate partner violence continues to be on the rise in the Black community. Approximately, 1.5 million women are victims of physical abuse in this country and an estimated 1 in 4 women will experience some form of partner violence in their lifetime. Recent statistics on domestic violence demonstrate that he rates of abuse by intimate partners in the Black community is significantly higher than in any other group.

Here is another black source that proves you are nothing but a race baiting liar that hopefully one day wakes up to a black man pointing a large cal gun in your face then pulls the trigger. America would be a better place.

Black On Black Violence On the Rise - NAM

oooh, an internet badass!!

well, pussy, since he wants someone else to murder Ravi.

pussy gets negged

Black On Black Violence On the Rise - NAM

oooh, an internet badass!!

well, pussy, since he wants someone else to murder Ravi.

pussy gets negged
Damn, TT, I try and try not to like you and I just can't succeed. :lol:

Forum List

Back