Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema Remains Among America's Most Unpopular Senator's After Party Switch.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema continues to rank among America’s most unpopular senators following her departure from the Democratic Party, according to Morning Consult Political Intelligence tracking in all 50 states.

But less than two years out from a potential 2024 re-election campaign, surveys conducted after she announced her decision to become an independent reveal a coalitional shift that’s made her more popular with Arizona’s unaffiliated and Republican voters but hastened her descent with the state’s Democrats.

Following Sinema’s Dec. 9 declaration that she was separating from the Democratic Party, her overall approval rating only moved marginally. But among Democrats in her state, whose national apparatus helped her flip a seat in the 2018 midterm elections, Sinema’s disapproval rating climbed 18 percentage points, to 59%.

Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema continues to rank among America’s most unpopular senators following her departure from the Democratic Party, according to Morning Consult Political Intelligence tracking in all 50 states.

But less than two years out from a potential 2024 re-election campaign, surveys conducted after she announced her decision to become an independent reveal a coalitional shift that’s made her more popular with Arizona’s unaffiliated and Republican voters but hastened her descent with the state’s Democrats.

Following Sinema’s Dec. 9 declaration that she was separating from the Democratic Party, her overall approval rating only moved marginally. But among Democrats in her state, whose national apparatus helped her flip a seat in the 2018 midterm elections, Sinema’s disapproval rating climbed 18 percentage points, to 59%.
You should definitely run a Democrat against her in 2024...see how that works out for you.

Anyone that is hated by the Democrat's is a friend of mine.

She Santos'd the state of Arizona by pretending to be a Democrat.
She ran as a moderate in a purple state

You told her you'd primary her if she didn't vote with the national party.

She did the calculus and took precautions.

Rubin Gallego is likely to challenge her.

Challenge her at what... pickle ball?

She isn't a Democrat anymore...why would she engage in Democrat Primaries?

He can challenge her in the General Election and split the vote guaranteeing the right Republican the Senate seat.

I'm not opposed to that... but I suspect in with there one vote majority that Democrats will be.

Cope and Seethe

She ran as a moderate in a purple state

You told her you'd primary her if she didn't vote with the national party.

She did the calculus and took precautions.

Challenge her at what... pickle ball?

She isn't a Democrat anymore...why would she engage in Democrat Primaries?

He can challenge her in the General Election and split the vote guaranteeing the right Republican the Senate seat.

I'm not opposed to that... but I suspect in with there one vote majority that Democrats will be.

Ruben Gallego is already making noise about running. The Bimbo Lying Kari Lake will probably run and lose. With Ranked Choice, and Sinema being very unpopular her chances of one of the top vote getters is slim, nil and none.

She is popular with me because she thinks for herself and doesn't drink the democrat kool-aid.

For once a left leaning dimwit may have uttered a truth, almost. What I hate is what this country is becoming due to the actions of those who hate our country right now.

Patriotism is NOT owned by any political or philosophical or cultural or religious belief system. It is how one feels about their country and they express that feeling. I still stand to attention and place my right hand over my heart when the flag passes and more than once I've some strange looks, but I still do it.

To believe that only one party can claim only they love their country is wrong.

I love my country and was proud to serve it.

Patriotism is NOT owned by any political or philosophical or cultural or religious belief system. It is how one feels about their country and they express that feeling. I still stand to attention and place my right hand over my heart when the flag passes and more than once I've some strange looks, but I still do it.

Thank you for your service. It is not just about the party, it is about what the party stands for and how dangerous their agenda is. If the Republican party in anyway resembled the Democrats I would disown them immediately.

And now you cheer as BLM and AntiFA burn it down, as crooks in the Uniparty send your tax dollars to Ukraine while stripping away freedoms at home

I think she wins re-election easily.

Arizona politics are flat out weird.

Forum List

Back