Kyrie Irving suspended for 5 games without pay.

What hate speech?

Provide one anti-Semitic quote from him.
If you were informed about this story you would know that he retweeted a documentary full antisemitic tropes and themes. Bottom of the barrel stuff like holocaust denial.

No, that would be Herschel Walker.
That’s all you have to say? Attacking Herschel Walker?

Guess you don’t have a problem with the fact that black men have to bend the knee and kiss the ring of these Jews that run America’s corporations. Anything less, if you dare criticize them, then you are punished.

Weird how the racist black crowd are always screaming about how white people are oppressing them, yet they are allowed to criticize whites all day. But the moment they even hint at criticizing a Jew, it’s game over.

It‘s proof that all this whining about “White Privilege“ the media crows about all day and night is just projection. What we really have going on in this country is Jew Privilege. No one is allowed to criticize, or they have their lives destroyed.

Looks like they got you well trained.

If you were informed about this story you would know that he retweeted a documentary full antisemitic tropes and themes. Bottom of the barrel stuff like holocaust denial.
He said he doesn’t agree with everything about it. Re-Tweeting something doesn’t mean you agree with it.

He said he doesn’t agree with everything about it. Re-Tweeting something doesn’t mean you agree with it.
Yeah I call bs. Whenever people retweet material they are giving their endorsement to it. He had plenty of opportunities to contrite and he refused

Maybe I’m being delusional or an easy mark. But he actually comes across as credible to me.

I’d like to believe that he’s not a scumbag antiSemite. If that’s correct, then why on Earth is he getting pretty punished?
He is being punished because he isn’t in lock step with the Marxists and Bolsheviks. He’s already on their “watch list” for refusing the poison WuFlu vaccine.

So, let me get this straight, the establishment won't even let him say the name of the title of what he is saying about what he watched, they are THAT afraid of the information? That is strange as hell.

I had no idea what the hell this whole thread was about, till I did some research.

Kyrie Irving Boosts Antisemitic Movie Peddling ‘Jewish Slave Ships’​

The video is based on a venomously antisemitic book which asserts that "many famous high-ranking Jews" have "admitted" to "worship[ing] Satan or Lucifer."

Regarding Slavery,

"If you want to know who controls you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize." -Voltaire​

renderTimingPixel.png
I agree. If you’re a Caucasian who says ANYTHING that can be slightly disparaging about another Race, Ethnicity, etc you are automatically terminated, your acct on Twitter and other forums are permanently banned and that’s just the start

I am ok with anti semitic, german, irish, arabic, turkic, celtic tropes and themes. Why do jews always demand apologies? The black hebrew israelite stuff is utter nonsense though.

I am ok with anti semitic, german, irish, arabic, turkic, celtic tropes and themes. Why do jews always demand apologies? The black hebrew israelite stuff is utter nonsense though.
If Jews are sensitive to antisemitism it has to do with the way they have been treated historically.

The jewish lobby AIPAC is the richest and most powerful one in Washington DC
All presidential, and other high office candidates of both the D's and R's parties, must swear in front of the AIPAC membership their unwavering allegiance to the state of Israel.
Failure to kowtow to the protection of Israel to the last drop of American soldier's blood. Means their chances of getting elected are between slim and none.

So, let me get this straight, the establishment won't even let him say the name of the title of what he is saying about what he watched, they are THAT afraid of the information? That is strange as hell.

I had no idea what the hell this whole thread was about, till I did some research.

Kyrie Irving Boosts Antisemitic Movie Peddling ‘Jewish Slave Ships’​

The video is based on a venomously antisemitic book which asserts that "many famous high-ranking Jews" have "admitted" to "worship[ing] Satan or Lucifer."

I realize I’m going to be politically incorrect but most on this topic love ❤️ free speech. Let’s play “ Let’s Pretend “ In a perverse sort of way if the Jews were responsible for Slavery its really quite a accomplishment I admire!
Can’t fine any earlier Data but in 1840 there were only 15,000 Jews in the US . In 1860 there were 150,000 with Roughly 25,000 in the South, The Population of the US was approximately 30 Million . Figure roughly 15,000,000 in the South? Where were these “ Christians “ during this time period and why did it take a Civil War to stop it ✋🥱

If Jews are sensitive to antisemitism it has to do with the way they have been treated historically.
How have they been treated any differently than any other group of people historically?

Forum List

Back