KY rep Dan Johnson commits suicide

There’s an inherent arrogance and self-righteousness common to most evangelical/social conservative Christians which facilitates their hypocrisy, along with their bigotry and hate.
Totally true. And they look for those and the lack of qualities, like compassion and empathy, in their leadership.

But have you noticed the demrats never commit suicide?

I wonder why.:dunno:

Sad all the same.
You're getting worse and worse.

Now you're attempting to attack Democrats for NOT taking the coward's way out by committing suicide!?!?

You're disgusting!

*spits on the floor*

*yawn*

I have already said several times in this thread that to take one's own life goes against the Spiritual Law of Life which is sacred...and I DO NOT approve of suicide.

Did you read the whole thread or you just pick and choose the answers posted ??

*yawn* to you again. :dunno:

*yawn*I have already said several times in this thread that to take one's own life goes against the Spiritual Law of Life which is sacred...and I DO NOT approve of suicide.Did you read the whole thread or you just pick and choose the answers posted ??*yawn* to you again. :dunno:
`
Is that avatar you or your daughter?

*yawn*I have already said several times in this thread that to take one's own life goes against the Spiritual Law of Life which is sacred...and I DO NOT approve of suicide.Did you read the whole thread or you just pick and choose the answers posted ??*yawn* to you again. :dunno:
`
Is that avatar you or your daughter?

It's me.

I don't have a daughter.

He blamed PTSD from 9/11/01 and the teen that accused him. His statement was disjointed and wandering. Was he known to have had mental illness in the past?

actually, he had a whole lot of problems, including selling liquor in his "Church" without a license, making dubious claims about being near the WTC and helping in rescue efforts, and of course, diddling a kid.

He blamed PTSD from 9/11/01 and the teen that accused him. His statement was disjointed and wandering. Was he known to have had mental illness in the past?

actually, he had a whole lot of problems, including selling liquor in his "Church" without a license, making dubious claims about being near the WTC and helping in rescue efforts, and of course, diddling a kid.

All life matters. It is sad.

Not to mention a racist.

All life matters. It is sad.
His life never mattered to me to be honest. I'm actually glad he killed himself.

*yawn*

I have already said several times in this thread that to take one's own life goes against the Spiritual Law of Life which is sacred...and I DO NOT approve of suicide.

Who "approves" of suicide? I sure don't. So...What?!??

*yawn*

Good then.

It's a good thing if you are against suicide.

Sad all the same.

Now you're attempting to attack Democrats for NOT taking the coward's way out by committing suicide!?!?

You're disgusting!

*spits on the floor*

*yawn*

I have done voluntarily work with Suicide Prevention, suicide does go against the Spiritual Law of Life and nobody approves of suicide, however a person has the right to self-determination and that includes the right to end their own life if they choose they have no other way to end their emotional suffering or whatever.

We cannot tell them NOT to commit suicide, but we can tell them that suicide is a permanent solution to often a temporary problem.

As a Roman Catholic I personally could not think of suicide even if something terrible happened, I would have to carry on, I could not willingly condemn myself to Hell.

Sad all the same.

You're disgusting!

*spits on the floor*

*yawn*

I have done voluntarily work with Suicide Prevention, suicide does go against the Spiritual Law of Life and nobody approves of suicide, however a person has the right to self-determination and that includes the right to end their own life if they choose they have no other way to end their emotional suffering or whatever.

We cannot tell them NOT to commit suicide, but we can tell them that suicide is a permanent solution to often a temporary problem.

As a Roman Catholic I personally could not think of suicide even if something terrible happened, I would have to carry on, I could not willingly condemn myself to Hell.

Again

We are on different sides of the bridge in this one too

I would ABSOLUTELY tell a person who wants to commit suicide NOT TO DO IT.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER

ok?

Sad all the same.

You're disgusting!

*spits on the floor*

*yawn*

Again

We are on different sides of the bridge in this one too

I would ABSOLUTELY tell a person who wants to commit suicide NOT TO DO IT.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER

ok?

When you work in Suicide Prevention that's not what you do though, we are not there to judge them, we are there to listen to them, if a person has exhausted all of their other options as they see them and they are determined to kill themselves they will.

Outside of Suicide Prevention, if a friend of mine said to me that they were going to commit suicide and/or thinking of committing suicide I would tell them I don't want you to do that because I love you and it would upset me.

*yawn*

Good then.

It's a good thing if you are against suicide.

I don't think many people support people committing suicide, unless they are fucked in the head themselves, why would anyone wish for another person to commit suicide? Normal people do not wish for that sort of thing.

Forum List

Back