KY rep Dan Johnson commits suicide

This kind of death should shock the fakers right out of their pantyhose. With today's leftists it won't even be a ripple.

Perhaps the unjustly accused will not kill themselves but visit punishent where it belongs. That might stop the madness.
Or perhaps the righteously accused will just off themselves like this one did.
When a few of these women end up with their brains all over the sidewalk, the me too flu won't be so attractive.

Women are going to ultimately pay a terrible price for wanting to be part of the crowd. Mass hysteria always ends up like that.
Fascinating....suggesting that women be violently killed when they are sexually assaulted so they don't report it.

This kind of death should shock the fakers right out of their pantyhose. With today's leftists it won't even be a ripple.

Perhaps the unjustly accused will not kill themselves but visit punishent where it belongs. That might stop the madness.
When a few of these women end up with their brains all over the sidewalk, the me too flu won't be so attractive.

Women are going to ultimately pay a terrible price for wanting to be part of the crowd. Mass hysteria always ends up like that.
So women. Should shut up and put up?
The "#MeToo flu.....like telling about sexual abuse is some kind of disease.

I find myself really conflicted on accusations and lack of due process. One as a woman who knows this crap goes on....

Two as someone who also knows that witchhunts can and do occur.

Remember strange fruit?

I remember reading about a couple who ran a daycare. They were accused of child molestation. Child psychiatrists jumped on it and went beyond the bounds of acceptable science. In the end they were eventually exhonorated but their lives were ruined. They were forever hounded by the “where there is smoke there is fire” judgement. I think the man committed suicide.

So I don’t really know where to stand on this.
That was the McMartin Preschool case. I worked with the investigator on that case, Paul Bynum. It wasn't just the McMartin family, more than 300 people were accused of child molestation in the South Bay.

One of my clients was a 60 year old woman who came here from Pennsylvania to visit her sister. She was in California less than an hour before a child said "that lady hurt me." and she was arrested.
That hysteria was horrible. People had their homes destroyed looking for secret tunnels.

That's what this reminds me of.
But the other side is...it DOES occur and girls and women are pressured into silence.

Speak up or shut up. This is mass hysteria or just taking some minor event and dreaming it into nonsense.

Even if the complaint against Johnson was true, it was a drunk man fumbling over a woman. It meant so much that she forgot about it for 5 years. For fuck sake, push him off, slap his face and move on. Being outraged outraged five years later should be embarrassing.
Being drunk is a legitimate excuse?
A single fumble and slobber by a drunk isn't worth complaining about. Not to mention that if he's that drunk he cannot form the intent to assault anyone sexually or not.
Not worth complaining about? Who told you that you were the person to determine whats worth complaining about?

I find myself really conflicted on accusations and lack of due process. One as a woman who knows this crap goes on....

Remember strange fruit?

I remember reading about a couple who ran a daycare. They were accused of child molestation. Child psychiatrists jumped on it and went beyond the bounds of acceptable science. In the end they were eventually exhonorated but their lives were ruined. They were forever hounded by the “where there is smoke there is fire” judgement. I think the man committed suicide.

That was the McMartin Preschool case. I worked with the investigator on that case, Paul Bynum. It wasn't just the McMartin family, more than 300 people were accused of child molestation in the South Bay.

One of my clients was a 60 year old woman who came here from Pennsylvania to visit her sister. She was in California less than an hour before a child said "that lady hurt me." and she was arrested.
That hysteria was horrible. People had their homes destroyed looking for secret tunnels.

But the other side is...it DOES occur and girls and women are pressured into silence.

Speak up or shut up. This is mass hysteria or just taking some minor event and dreaming it into nonsense.

Even if the complaint against Johnson was true, it was a drunk man fumbling over a woman. It meant so much that she forgot about it for 5 years. For fuck sake, push him off, slap his face and move on. Being outraged outraged five years later should be embarrassing.
So if someone is too afraid to fight or even report it immediately they should never mention it again?

Show me the blood and bruising. In this case, if she didn't say Pastor Johnson is drunk, staggering around and tried to get all up in my business, she should shut up. Mention it when the topic of conversation is people getting drunk and making fools of themselves. Not "gee you just reminded me, five years ago some joker got drunk and slobbered me. Now I'm outraged."
What if there was no blood or bruising? Does that mean I can cop feel on your ass or stick a finger in your vagina and its all good? Just because you like getting groped and molested doesnt mean other women do.

Fascinating....suggesting that women be violently killed when they are sexually assaulted so they don't report it.
That's a twist worthy of a pervert.

The women that are lying should be punished. If they want to ruin someone's life they should get adequate revenge.

Stop lying. Is that so impossible for democrats?

So if someone is too afraid to fight or even report it immediately they should never mention it again?

Show me the blood and bruising. In this case, if she didn't say Pastor Johnson is drunk, staggering around and tried to get all up in my business, she should shut up. Mention it when the topic of conversation is people getting drunk and making fools of themselves. Not "gee you just reminded me, five years ago some joker got drunk and slobbered me. Now I'm outraged."
What if there was no blood or bruising? Does that mean I can cop feel on your ass or stick a finger in your vagina and its all good? Just because you like getting groped and molested doesnt mean other women do.
Complain. Immediately. Slap the guy silly. Kick him in the balls. Not wait 40 years and remember how outraged you are.

Yes. A woman that says nothing probably does like it.

The women that are lying should be punished. If they want to ruin someone's life they should get adequate revenge.

There has to be a FASCINATING background story here for someone to be such a woman-hater.

Complain. Immediately. Slap the guy silly. Kick him in the balls. Not wait 40 years and remember how outraged you are.

What if they are afraid to complain, slap the guy, or kick him in the balls? What if they just want to forget it until they are strong enough to deal with it 40 years later?

So you are one of those no....dont....stop no dont stop women?

There has to be a FASCINATING background story here for someone to be such a woman-hater.
She told me she had a pimp that dumped her for a younger woman. I think she has hated other women every since then. This is why she supports republicans raping or molesting children and getting away with it.

How are these womens brains going to end up all over the sidewalk? Werent you talking about them getting murdered with a gun? Why would you call Bodeceas post s a twist?

Correction liberal liar hater.

Look who's talking! A pervert! What a joke you are.

Your outrage is only because it's men.

How are these womens brains going to end up all over the sidewalk? Werent you talking about them getting murdered with a gun? Why would you call Bodeceas post s a twist?
Women's lying will only go so far before someone goes out for some well deserved revenge.

Women's lying will only go so far before someone goes out for some well deserved revenge.
As I said....there has to be a FASCINATING background story to make a woman such a self-hater/woman-hater.

Just because you lie doesnt mean all women lie. You need to stop hating your own gender and sex and seek counseling.

Correction liberal liar hater.

Look who's talking! A pervert! What a joke you are.

Your outrage is only because it's men.
Nope, I have called out woman who harass men too.....just yesterday there was a thread about women who harass men and I stepped in to say that's just as bad. People of both genders need to behave as law-abiding, civilized adults with each other.

You....in your self-hatred for being a woman....want women killed for daring to speak out.

But have you noticed the demrats never commit suicide?

I wonder why.:dunno:

Sad all the same.
That's easy. IT's because they are not sniveling cowards as this Republican was. The fact that he fell on his sword establishes prima facie guilt of this scumbag. In reality, he was obviously embarrassed and could not face up to the fact that he was a criminal, who got caught. Good riddance to him and his kind, regardless of party. But especially good riddance to a "Christian, family values" perpetrator.

Remember strange fruit?

So, you were one of the witch-hunters.

. . . . if it really was suicide. . . . :tinfoil:
Yeah...where was Hillary?
I didn't mean it like that.

I meant it more like . . .

He was a piece of work. A financial con artist, a terrible racist, a bigot, he made lots of enemies, etc. There are a hundred and one reasons, many of them non-political, why someone would want this piece of shit dead. He was kind of living on borrowed time. . . he ran with sort of a rough crowd.

He even seemed like the sort that would deal with loan sharks.

I skimmed through that piece, did you?
pope-chapter-3-illustration_ozc6MfQ.jpg

That's him in this video with the cap that says "Pope" and in the leather vest with the cross surrounded with all the folks with guns.

Here, check out this video, read the comments below it. YouTube and Google won't allow it to be embedded. . .

Heart of Fire 'Gun Choir' with Pope Dan Johnson

We gotta potential rapist/woman abuser right here guys.

You heard it here first.

Forum List

Back