Kudos to Alabama and Kudos to Trump

I'll admit it, i thought there was no way in hell that a Democrat would win a senate seat in Alabama. I've heard so many ugly interviews with people trying to make excuses for Moore and justify a vote for him based on political agenda. It changed my view of Alabamans and those republicans, really casting a negative light on the type of people that support that kind of actions. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the good people in Alabama spoke up and made a clear statement that stood for moral fortitude. So I want to give them Kudos.

As ugly and petty as Trumps campaign for Moore was, I will also give him props for tweeting a congratulatory message to Jones. Im sure that wasn't easy for him. Hoping that he got a little dose of humility from this experience and evolves his rhetoric to act more like a grown up.

Spare me, Slade.....this race was a pathetic example as to how great the divide is and as to how dirty the deep state is willing to go. You better hope and pray that Trump isn't part of some massive charade because if he is? You are royally fucked...we all are. I like Trump because he has no political affiliation and owes no loyalty to either bought and paid for party. I would just as gladly slit the throat of a Mitch McConnell as I would Nancy Pelosi and I would spit tobacco juice on them afterwards and leave them for the maggots to feast on. I have to laugh at the leftists that mocked them that are now praising them because they voted the "leftard way"....,....it sickens me as to how easily the commies will do an about face..........they are two-faced sacks of shit IMHO.
Well that was a graphic one Dale, haha. I know you don’t like the system or the game and want to blow it sky high. I just have a subtler approach that starts with seeing the players act like humans. You might have liked some of the policies that Moore stood for but the dude was an obvious psycho and it would have been an embarrassment to Alabama had they elected him. As for Trump, I’m actually fine with an attitude of mixing things up but he is doing it all wrong and the division and dishonesty that he is stirring is not helping our country

Well, Dale, just wait for the mid-terms... The people have seen the color of Trump's bile, and the Repubs will be running from that electoral poison, you can bet.
A party divided is always going to fail.
Are you still glad you voted for the Orange Idiot?

I am not eligible to vote in the elections of this corporate entity..... when I got out from under the Uniform Commercial Code of admiralty law and reclaimed my birth right. I filled out all the paperwork and waived my "privileges" that had been granted to me when I inadvertently became a de-facto employee of USA.INC when I was told that I had to have a social security card in order to procure gainful employment....which is a total lie. I watch all this from the sidelines and mentor those that do not wish to be debt slaves. We pay all legal taxes and those having to do with consumption fees but our labor isn't taxed because we barter our energy for something of value (federal reserve notes of debt) to exchange so we can exist. We don't have a safety net but we have found that the insurance that we would have paid in exchange for being a U.S citizen is far more profitable if we stand on our own two feet, I simply watch from the sidelines and hope that someone like Trump will return us to being the republic we were intended to be per our founding fathers.
Uhhh...OK.

iu

and here we go again with Jill Stien, A Recount, and somehow the Russians cost Moore for his loss. another 8 months of this.
Isn't that what Hillary said?
Hillary said that?
Exclusive: Hillary Clinton says Trump associates helped Russia meddle in the 2016 election
I wanna see the video evidence of the russians tampering with the votes
Do you?

I'll admit it, i thought there was no way in hell that a Democrat would win a senate seat in Alabama. I've heard so many ugly interviews with people trying to make excuses for Moore and justify a vote for him based on political agenda. It changed my view of Alabamans and those republicans, really casting a negative light on the type of people that support that kind of actions. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the good people in Alabama spoke up and made a clear statement that stood for moral fortitude. So I want to give them Kudos.

As ugly and petty as Trumps campaign for Moore was, I will also give him props for tweeting a congratulatory message to Jones. Im sure that wasn't easy for him. Hoping that he got a little dose of humility from this experience and evolves his rhetoric to act more like a grown up.

Spare me, Slade.....this race was a pathetic example as to how great the divide is and as to how dirty the deep state is willing to go. You better hope and pray that Trump isn't part of some massive charade because if he is? You are royally fucked...we all are. I like Trump because he has no political affiliation and owes no loyalty to either bought and paid for party. I would just as gladly slit the throat of a Mitch McConnell as I would Nancy Pelosi and I would spit tobacco juice on them afterwards and leave them for the maggots to feast on. I have to laugh at the leftists that mocked them that are now praising them because they voted the "leftard way"....,....it sickens me as to how easily the commies will do an about face..........they are two-faced sacks of shit IMHO.
Well that was a graphic one Dale, haha. I know you don’t like the system or the game and want to blow it sky high. I just have a subtler approach that starts with seeing the players act like humans. You might have liked some of the policies that Moore stood for but the dude was an obvious psycho and it would have been an embarrassment to Alabama had they elected him. As for Trump, I’m actually fine with an attitude of mixing things up but he is doing it all wrong and the division and dishonesty that he is stirring is not helping our country

Here is my stance, Slade....I am for draining the cesspool that is D.C . I was there in that part of the country back around Thanksgiving ( I was actually working in Frederick, Maryland) and as I drove back to D.C to catch my flight? I saw miles and miles of palatial homes that are owned by the beltway insiders that have used our sweat equity as their personal ATM. How can the most prosperous counties in America be those that surround D.C? I think the answer is obvious because you have critical thinking skills. We many not agree on much or how to approach something, but you do have a decent understanding on what we are facing.

Here is my stance, Slade....I am for draining the cesspool that is D.C . I was there in that part of the country back around Thanksgiving ( I was actually working in Frederick, Maryland) and as I drove back to D.C to catch my flight? I saw miles and miles of palatial homes that are owned by the beltway insiders that have used our sweat equity as their personal ATM. How can the most prosperous counties in America be those that surround D.C? I think the answer is obvious because you have critical thinking skills. We many not agree on much or how to approach something, but you do have a decent understanding on what we are facing.
I think i'm just more of a "team player" than you as I have not completely lost my faith in the system. Beyond that I agree with your observations, there is way too much money in our politics and it is corrupting the system. As much as I support capitalism and the free market I also recognize the dangers in large corporate entities taking over and controlling the market. I look at things like where the wealth is flowing and I see the guys at the top sucking up the majority of new money and wealth in this country. That is dangerous. Our government is supposed to work to protect the people from possible abuse from our industry leaders and keep the playing field even. Unfortunately both entities are riddled with corruption.

If I could have it my way i'd love to see us focus on small self sufficient communities. Teach our people the skills that foster communities that can thrive and survive without the dependencies of a world market.

I think i'm just more of a "team player" than you as I have not completely lost my faith in the system. Beyond that I agree with your observations, there is way too much money in our politics and it is corrupting the system. As much as I support capitalism and the free market I also recognize the dangers in large corporate entities taking over and controlling the market. I look at things like where the wealth is flowing and I see the guys at the top sucking up the majority of new money and wealth in this country. That is dangerous. Our government is supposed to work to protect the people from possible abuse from our industry leaders and keep the playing field even. Unfortunately both entities are riddled with corruption.

If I could have it my way i'd love to see us focus on small self sufficient communities. Teach our people the skills that foster communities that can thrive and survive without the dependencies of a world market.

You have written some incredible posts here.....but that one is an "all-timer" and I agree 100 percent. Did you know that the little fat fuck on the game "Monopoly" was a caricature of J.P Morgan? He got his seed money from the House of Rothschild along with the DuPont, Harriman, Rockefeller and Carnegie families to set up the monopolies and giving sweetheart deals to each other while others had to pay the full freight. The system has been rigged from the outset. Capitalism without a referee making sure that the game is played fairly has led us to this crony capitalism game of utter greed where those that are "connected" get the seat at the big, fancy table while us serfs are placed at the card tables and sitting on folded chairs.

Forum List

Back