Kudos to Alabama and Kudos to Trump

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
I'll admit it, i thought there was no way in hell that a Democrat would win a senate seat in Alabama. I've heard so many ugly interviews with people trying to make excuses for Moore and justify a vote for him based on political agenda. It changed my view of Alabamans and those republicans, really casting a negative light on the type of people that support that kind of actions. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the good people in Alabama spoke up and made a clear statement that stood for moral fortitude. So I want to give them Kudos.

As ugly and petty as Trumps campaign for Moore was, I will also give him props for tweeting a congratulatory message to Jones. Im sure that wasn't easy for him. Hoping that he got a little dose of humility from this experience and evolves his rhetoric to act more like a grown up.

I'll admit it, i thought there was no way in hell that a Democrat would win a senate seat in Alabama. I've heard so many ugly interviews with people trying to make excuses for Moore and justify a vote for him based on political agenda. It changed my view of Alabamans and those republicans, really casting a negative light on the type of people that support that kind of actions. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the good people in Alabama spoke up and made a clear statement that stood for moral fortitude. So I want to give them Kudos.

As ugly and petty as Trumps campaign for Moore was, I will also give him props for tweeting a congratulatory message to Jones. Im sure that wasn't easy for him. Hoping that he got a little dose of humility from this experience and evolves his rhetoric to act more like a grown up.
Trump did not support Moore in the primary...... Hmmmmmmmmm.

I doubt that tweet was wrote by T. Also it was the women who voted for Jones, and mainly black women. Thankfully the blacks had a high turn out. This is not saying no whites voted for Jones.

T sure backed Moore in recent days. Bannon was speechless.

You actually think Trump's congratulatory tweet to Jones was sincere? Funny...

Amazing that someone still after the election believes that the accusations were anything more than baseless political attacks.

The election was won by dirty tactics, and the republicans let it happen. Since it worked so well, we can expect the leftist false accusation brigade to participate in every election.

And since it worked so well, it's time for the republicans to have a brigade of their own.

Hoping that he got a little dose of humility from this experience and evolves his rhetoric to act more like a grown up.

Frankly, I think he needs not only a much larger dose of humility, but also quite a few of them.

Spare me, Slade.....this race was a pathetic example as to how great the divide is and as to how dirty the deep state is willing to go. You better hope and pray that Trump isn't part of some massive charade because if he is? You are royally fucked...we all are. I like Trump because he has no political affiliation and owes no loyalty to either bought and paid for party. I would just as gladly slit the throat of a Mitch McConnell as I would Nancy Pelosi and I would spit tobacco juice on them afterwards and leave them for the maggots to feast on. I have to laugh at the leftists that mocked them that are now praising them because they voted the "leftard way"....,....it sickens me as to how easily the commies will do an about face..........they are two-faced sacks of shit IMHO.

Well, Dale, just wait for the mid-terms... The people have seen the color of Trump's bile, and the Repubs will be running from that electoral poison, you can bet.
A party divided is always going to fail.
Are you still glad you voted for the Orange Idiot?

Well, Dale, just wait for the mid-terms... The people have seen the color of Trump's bile, and the Repubs will be running from that electoral poison, you can bet.
A party divided is always going to fail.
Are you still glad you voted for the Orange Idiot?

I am not eligible to vote in the elections of this corporate entity..... when I got out from under the Uniform Commercial Code of admiralty law and reclaimed my birth right. I filled out all the paperwork and waived my "privileges" that had been granted to me when I inadvertently became a de-facto employee of USA.INC when I was told that I had to have a social security card in order to procure gainful employment....which is a total lie. I watch all this from the sidelines and mentor those that do not wish to be debt slaves. We pay all legal taxes and those having to do with consumption fees but our labor isn't taxed because we barter our energy for something of value (federal reserve notes of debt) to exchange so we can exist. We don't have a safety net but we have found that the insurance that we would have paid in exchange for being a U.S citizen is far more profitable if we stand on our own two feet, I simply watch from the sidelines and hope that someone like Trump will return us to being the republic we were intended to be per our founding fathers.

I doubt that tweet was wrote by T. Also it was the women who voted for Jones, and mainly black women. Thankfully the blacks had a high turn out. This is not saying no whites voted for Jones.

T sure backed Moore in recent days. Bannon was speechless.
That tweet was not by Trump. You can tell by the language that it is not him: it is not is voice. Someone wrote it for him. Any time he gives a statement that sounds half way presidential or dignified, it is someone else who wrote it.

Only 68 percent of whites voted for Moore, but a lot of them were white women. Despite everything, they think he is a 'good Christian.' I suspect the biggest thing for those Republicans is the abortion issue. It again goes to the point that they want to save unborn fetuses but don't give a fig for actual children.

1- still almost half voted for a pedophile, so sad.
2- Trump didn't write that tweet for sure.
3- Trump will regret the day he decided to run.

Trump did not support Moore in the primary...... Hmmmmmmmmm.

But he did a last minute robocalls for him, and held a rally to help build support for him. I guess sexual predators stick together.

Amazing that someone still after the election believes that the accusations were anything more than baseless political attacks.

The election was won by dirty tactics, and the republicans let it happen. Since it worked so well, we can expect the leftist false accusation brigade to participate in every election.

And since it worked so well, it's time for the republicans to have a brigade of their own.

We'll see what happens next. The statute of limitations for sexual assault doesn't count if the victim was under 16 at the time.

Spare me, Slade.....this race was a pathetic example as to how great the divide is and as to how dirty the deep state is willing to go. You better hope and pray that Trump isn't part of some massive charade because if he is? You are royally fucked...we all are. I like Trump because he has no political affiliation and owes no loyalty to either bought and paid for party. I would just as gladly slit the throat of a Mitch McConnell as I would Nancy Pelosi and I would spit tobacco juice on them afterwards and leave them for the maggots to feast on. I have to laugh at the leftists that mocked them that are now praising them because they voted the "leftard way"....,....it sickens me as to how easily the commies will do an about face..........they are two-faced sacks of shit IMHO.

What did the deep state have to do with Moore saying all amendments after the 10th shouldn't have ever happened? You realize those ended slavery and gave women the vote, among other things, don't you?. He looked pretty insane riding up to his polling place on a horse too.

1- still almost half voted for a pedophile, so sad.
2- Trump didn't write that tweet for sure.
3- Trump will regret the day he decided to run.
I think he is already regretting it. His life is an absolute misery. Karma in action.

I think his family is as well. He asked for it and well so did they.
His life is gonna be ruined as their lives too. When the intelligence community talks shit about you during their text messaging...you are screwed. He insulted and criticize too many powerful players in this country. Once he is gone, they'll turn his life upside down that's for sure. That's if he doesn't drop dead soon from a heart attack.

You actually think Trump's congratulatory tweet to Jones was sincere? Funny...
I don’t think he wanted to but he did it anyways.

Forum List

Back