giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'M SORRY! I WAS WRONG ABOUT YOU!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

THANK YOU!

giphy.webp

Here's what southerners have done this year:

They defeated Luther Strange. They defeated Roy Moore. They defeated Ed Gillespie.

What do these three men have in common? Donald Trump endorsed each of them.

Thank you, southerners for showing us what reckoning and repudiation looks like.

It was close, but I think that Alabama shucked the image of a backward bigoted state tonight. Now if they can continue with working toward being a state that they and we can be proud of, it will do all of us good. Under the leadership of either Democrats or Republicans, that is not the issue, progressing toward a society that is good for all is the point.

It was close, but I think that Alabama shucked the image of a backward bigoted state tonight. Now if they can continue with working toward being a state that they and we can be proud of, it will do all of us good. Under the leadership of either Democrats or Republicans, that is not the issue, progressing toward a society that is good for all is the point.
Yes, but Alabama fought a battle and won for the side of good tonight. So a toast :beer:

Thank black voters of Alabama!

Only folks you should be thanking are the ones that chose to write in a name, they made the difference.

How 'bout YOU folks.... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD :anj_stfu: :fu:

How about you STFU. Did you notice called out all the commiecrat pet groups by name, Blacks, Latinos and Jews, I guess the whites that voted form him are just taken for granted. Typical commiecrat.

I'm sorry that you live a perpetual victimhood :itsok:

But this thread is about applauding the people of Alabama, as well as me owing them an apology.

THANK YOU Alabama.:clap:

Thank black voters of Alabama!

Only folks you should be thanking are the ones that chose to write in a name, they made the difference.

How 'bout YOU folks.... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD :anj_stfu: :fu:

How about you STFU. Did you notice called out all the commiecrat pet groups by name, Blacks, Latinos and Jews, I guess the whites that voted form him are just taken for granted. Typical commiecrat.

I'm sorry that you live a perpetual victimhood :itsok:

But this thread is about applauding the people of Alabama, as well as me owing them an apology.

THANK YOU Alabama.:clap:

No, that would be your parties pets, just ask'em.

Fark Headline: Roy Moore Banned from National Mall

:lol:

the RW dolts might as well start laughing out their ass now and practice up for next years mid terms.

Forum List

Back