"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

WOW, LOL^^.

I'd have just stopped by saying that all ghetto trash need to be sterilized.

He's pretty angry. I'd bet money somewhere along the line a Black guy violated him in some sexual way.

I'm "angry" because some zit-faced boy in Tempe is pretending he's a black man? :lol: Long before you fell out of a whore's ass I was cracking on blacks at Kronk, Miss Assplaster. You could have shown up behind the U-Haul on Camelback and 44th that night.....instead you were hiding under your bed trying to memorize eminem lyrics. Funny thing about busting a black man's ribs....they always scream like a woman...weird. :cool:

Last edited:
WOW, LOL^^.

He's pretty angry. I'd bet money somewhere along the line a Black guy violated him in some sexual way.

I'm "angry" because some zit-faced boy in Tempe is pretending he's a black man? :lol: Long before you fell out of a whore's ass I was cracking on blacks at Kronk, Miss Assplaster. You could have shown up behind the U-Haul on Camelback and 44th that night.....instead you were hiding under your bed trying to memorize eminem lyrics. Funny thing about busting a black man's ribs....they always scream like a woman...weird. :cool:

Stop lying little dick. Some Black guy beat you down or you peeped in a window and saw some Black stud giving it to a white woman you had a crush on and it freaked you out. Now you are angry. Little boys like you don't have enough power to crack a Black mans rib. Please stop making me laugh. I'm getting the hiccups little dick. :lol:

Stop lying little dick. Some Black guy beat you down or you peeped in a window and saw some Black stud giving it to a white woman you had a crush on and it freaked you out. Now you are angry. Little boys like you don't have enough power to crack a Black mans rib. Please stop making me laugh. I'm getting the hiccups little dick. :lol:

You ain't laughing...you're hyperventilating, Miss Assplaster. Black men are mostly rapists....they can't stand what their own women look like naked....hairy, black-nippled water buffalo...so they jump a white woman and rape her. That's not sex, Miss Assplaster.....that's life in prison when you get caught. I suggest you stick with the fruitcakes in the Tempe queer bars....if you ain't a ballplayer you ain't getting any Becky snatch....and they're just in it for the pay day courtesy of a jewish divorce lawyer. :lol:

You ain't laughing...you're hyperventilating, Miss Assplaster. Black men are mostly rapists....they can't stand what their own women look like naked....hairy, black-nippled water buffalo...so they jump a white woman and rape her. That's not sex, Miss Assplaster.....that's life in prison when you get caught. I suggest you stick with the fruitcakes in the Tempe queer bars....if you ain't a ballplayer you ain't getting any Becky snatch....and they're just in it for the pay day courtesy of a jewish divorce lawyer. :lol:

Trust me I am laughing at your "compensating for a little dick" ass! :lol: I already quoted where another white man told on you sick perverts. I was a ball player for a while so I had a couple of threesomes with "Beckys". Dont go off the deep end now in a fit of rage! BTW can you tell me why every white woman I ever was intimate with said racist white men have the tiniest of dicks? :lol:

These kinds of games won't stop as long as black people encourage it. Not speaking out against it is encouraging it.

Have you noticed, no one with a dog has been a victim. Get a nice pit bull, rottweiler or german shepherd.

Having a threesome is not anything to be proud of because it lacks moral standards no longer found in Amerika, most notably in white trash areas or the ghetto where there is a 95% chance that any black kid, or white kid, won't have a father or a real family. Such paths lead to social destruction. Popular ****** culture is violent, vile, and completely demeaning to women.

That said, it takes quite a whore to allow herself to be abused by the average black male, but at the same time, it takes quite a respectable white chick to marry a respectable black dude. From the gist of this conversation, you're just another piece of black trash but I hope I'm wrong. Perhaps the conversation has both your tempers raised to the point you just don't hold anything back.

Having a threesome is not anything to be proud of because it lacks moral standards no longer found in Amerika, most notably in white trash areas or the ghetto where there is a 95% chance that any black kid, or white kid, won't have a father or a real family. Such paths lead to social destruction. Popular ****** culture is violent, vile, and completely demeaning to women.

That said, it takes quite a whore to allow herself to be abused by the average black male, but at the same time, it takes quite a respectable white chick to marry a respectable black dude. From the gist of this conversation, you're just another piece of black trash but I hope I'm wrong. Perhaps the conversation has both your tempers raised to the point you just don't hold anything back.

Who said a threesome was anything to be proud of? I was a young buck at the time. It was just routine. It happens a quite a bit when you play ball. Something about ball players that excite women for some reason. I was never in the ghetto when it happened. As a matter of fact all of the white women were daughters of physicians or attorneys.

There was no abuse involved. Matter of fact they suggested it. Just fun and I was always practicing safe sex because if they did it with me no telling who else they did it with. On the other hand I have been involved with "respectable" white women (whatever that means) and i was true to them. its amazing you get that I am black trash but fake marine boy is not. Whatever. My temper was never raised. I was just having fun with the emotional little dick bastard. :lol:

WOW, LOL^^.

Or robbed him, or stole his car, or raped a female friend or smacked him up along side of his head for no good reason other than he is white.

These young men are trash, will always be trash and will likely breed more trash.
I would put them away for 10 years, minimum.

WOW, LOL^^.

Or robbed him, or stole his car, or raped a female friend or smacked him up along side of his head for no good reason other than he is white.

These young men are trash, will always be trash and will likely breed more trash.

Thats a good reason to hate all black people I guess. Should I hate all white people for the things a few have done to met? He wasnt talking about the kids in this case. He was talking about Black people in general. Somehow I knew you would excuse that.

Why do you say that? Both are examples of psychopathic (in other words anti social) behavior.

Websters Dictionary says:
You would say that if you were writing for the Journal of The American Psychiatric Association. But anti-social behavior in common parlance refers to such relatively benign conduct as pissing in public and the like. And if you were writing for the Daily News you would not refer to shooting up a school and killing twenty kids with an assault rifle as "anti-social" conduct. Although it is indeed categorically anti-social, you would call it what it is, which is extreme psychopathic behavior.

Regarding the "knockout game." I call it cowardly behavior by groups of malicious teen-age *******.

What do you call it?

Both events are cowardly, anti-social, and psychopathic behavior. There is no difference.
If you can manage to convince yourself there is no qualitative difference between elaborately perpetrating a mass homicide/suicide and that of sneak-punching an old woman and running away, then onanism must be a well-practiced component of your personality.

People that use the term ****** on a message board to describe others are compensating for their feelings of frustration over being too scary and weak to express those sentiments in person to a person of color.[...]
I haven't used the word ****** to describe "others" but rather to describe the kind of cowardly, sociopathic, low-life, inferior sub-human scum who attack defenseless people from behind for fun. In fact the word ****** is too good for them. What I find interesting is your eagerness to defend these young monkey-men against criticism. It is as if you harbor some feeling of kinship toward them -- as in the manner of a soul brother who is understanding of their actions and is similarly motivated.

The bottom line to this disagreement is this; if you were a decent and respectable Black person you would agree these punks deserve to be called *******, and worse, because their actions reflect badly on decent Black people.

Last edited:
You would say that if you were writing for the Journal of The American Psychiatric Association. But anti-social behavior in common parlance refers to such relatively benign conduct as pissing in public and the like. And if you were writing for the Daily News you would not refer to shooting up a school and killing twenty kids with an assault rifle as "anti-social" conduct. Although it is indeed categorically anti-social, you would call it what it is, which is extreme psychopathic behavior.

Regarding the "knockout game." I call it cowardly behavior by groups of malicious teen-age *******.

What do you call it?

Both events are cowardly, anti-social, and psychopathic behavior. There is no difference.
If you can manage to convince yourself there is no qualitiative difference between elaborately perpetrating a mass homicide/suicide and that of sneak-punching an old woman and running away, then onanism must be a well-practiced component of your personality.

People that use the term ****** on a message board to describe others are compensating for their feelings of frustration over being too scary and weak to express those sentiments in person to a person of color.[...]
I haven't used the word ****** to describe "others" but rather to describe the kind of cowardly, sociopathic, low-life, inferior sub-human scum who attack defenseless people from behind for fun. In fact the word ****** is too good for them. What I find interesting is your eagerness to defend these young monkey-men against criticism. It is as if you harbor some feeling of kinship toward them -- as in the manner of a soul brother who is understanding of their actions and similarly motivated.

The bottom line to this disagreement is this; if you were a decent and respectable Black person you would agree these punks deserve to be called *******, and worse, because their actions reflect badly on decent Black people.

If you are trying to tell me that other than the method used to inflict injury being different this is not the same then onanism must be a well-practiced component of your personality. Dont make an excuse for the white kids and then call it something else for the black ones. Thats intellectually lazy and racist.

The bottom line is that you don't define what a decent respectable Black person is. You certainly dont define what I call people. WTF is wrong with you that you think anyone deserves to be called that name? Is it that you harbor some pent up racism? Their actions reflect badly on themselves. Anyone trying to say it reflects badly on Blacks better be willing to say all the white hate groups reflect badly on whites. To me it doesn't. I dont go around knocking out old people. Never have. I am Black though. Go figure.

I glossed over this thread and saw that there are a few of you that have problems with race. Whether your own or "other" what is your problem? You have more in common that not in common and the rudeness is just belittlting yourselves. When ever I read how gross any of you can be, all I can think of how truly disgusting individuals you truly are.

Thats a good reason to hate all black people I guess. Should I hate all white people for the things a few have done to met? He wasnt talking about the kids in this case. He was talking about Black people in general. Somehow I knew you would excuse that.

What makes you think I hate anyone, much less black people? My ex wife was/is black, and I don't care if he was talking about blacks in general. The topic is the Knock-out Game.

Forum List

Back