"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

Hey....the pushback here is going to be epic and a hoot to watch as some of these subhumans get their faces blown off pulling these stunts. One already get his ass capped this week and I was laughing my balls off reading the story!!! These people have the IQ of a small soap dish and will get set up.....some good old .410 PD shotshells make for some wonderful "where is his fucking face?" photos!!

This is what happens when 95% of black kids are fatherless. Same shit, different decade but the worst part is the media and depraved scum like Jackson and Sharpton reinforce their sense of entitlement. They're all victims in their head. All the pain and suffering is the fault of the white man. What a load of crap.

In my opinion it shouldn't be called a hate crime unless there's clear evidence the motivation to commit the crime is racial, ethnic, religious, etc.

How Trayvon's Knockout Game Went Bad

By Jack Cashill

American Thinker

November 23, 2013

If no one else, WND, the New York Post, and now Fox News have started paying serious attention to an urban pastime known as “the knockout game” or occasionally as “polar bear hunting,” a phenomenon that has caused at least seven deaths and countless serious injuries.

The “polar bear” refers to the invariably white or at least non-black victim of a hunt by a young black male, usually one of a pack of the same. The hunters tend to prey on those who seem vulnerable. This includes old people, women, children, and, most often, clueless male liberals– like the Pittsburgh teacher seen in this video – who have trained themselves not to “profile” young black men even when they approach with malice in their eyes.

White urbanites remain clueless because the mainstream media have chosen not to clue them in. Even when local TV stations cover the incidents, as in the Pittsburgh assault above, they are careful to avoid even hinting at a racial motive.

Said former CBS News correspondent Bernard Goldberg, “The white liberals in the media at places that aren’t covering this are saying, ‘You know what? We don’t want to give any ammo to those white racist conservatives out there (because they equate conservatism with racism anyway), so let’s just make believe this isn’t happening.’

How despicable.”

This is what happens when 95% of black kids are fatherless. Same shit, different decade but the worst part is the media and depraved scum like Jackson and Sharpton reinforce their sense of entitlement. They're all victims in their head. All the pain and suffering is the fault of the white man. What a load of crap.

^^^^^^^This is how bigots lie to justify their hate. The percentage is not even close to 95%, it's only 25%. But using the 95% number makes it okay to play the knockout game on blacks, huh lowlife. Redneck bigots are chicken shit.

^^^^^^^This is how bigots lie to justify their hate. The percentage is not even close to 95%, it's only 25%. But using the 95% number makes it okay to play the knockout game on blacks, huh lowlife. Redneck bigots are chicken shit.

You'll know "chicken shit" when the nightriders are necessary again, boy. We will not accept gangs of feral apes attacking our women and elderly....from behind....much longer. Fair warning.

Last edited:

Not 25%. It's 67% and increasing as of 2011

The knockout game is just like the assault weapons the right wingers love, and try to blame on the mentally ill. Well, right wingers ARE mentally ill,so.... no surprise there.
If you are comparing the mass-shooting events with these "knockout" incidents you need to understand the difference between psychopathic episodes and acts of cowardly malice.

There is no comparison.

Why do you say that? Both are examples of psychopathic (in other words anti social) behavior.

Websters Dictionary says:

Definition of PSYCHOPATHIC

: of, relating to, or characterized by psychopathy or antisocial personality disorder
You would say that if you were writing for the Journal of The American Psychiatric Association. But anti-social behavior in common parlance refers to such relatively benign conduct as pissing in public and the like. And if you were writing for the Daily News you would not refer to shooting up a school and killing twenty kids with an assault rifle as "anti-social" conduct. Although it is indeed categorically anti-social, you would call it what it is, which is extreme psychopathic behavior.

Regarding the "knockout game." I call it cowardly behavior by groups of malicious teen-age *******.

What do you call it?

If you are comparing the mass-shooting events with these "knockout" incidents you need to understand the difference between psychopathic episodes and acts of cowardly malice.

There is no comparison.

Why do you say that? Both are examples of psychopathic (in other words anti social) behavior.

Websters Dictionary says:

Definition of PSYCHOPATHIC

: of, relating to, or characterized by psychopathy or antisocial personality disorder
You would say that if you were writing for the Journal of The American Psychiatric Association. But anti-social behavior in common parlance refers to such relatively benign conduct as pissing in public and the like. And if you were writing for the Daily News you would not refer to shooting up a school and killing twenty kids with an assault rifle as "anti-social" conduct. Although it is indeed categorically anti-social, you would call it what it is, which is extreme psychopathic behavior.

Regarding the "knockout game." I call it cowardly behavior by groups of malicious teen-age *******.

What do you call it?

Both events are cowardly, anti-social, and psychopathic behavior. There is no difference. People that use the term ****** on a message board to describe others are compensating for their feelings of frustration over being too scary and weak to express those sentiments in person to a person of color. In other words they are crackas that have an inferiority complex. What would you call people like that?

Cnn said 72% on a news report I watched said outright. Statistics also support their case from the cdc and federal government. Why do you have to spin the numbers in the opposite direction?

25% number is for whites.

In the African American community, 72 percent of Black children are raised in a single parent household.

http://newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/

http://www.chicagonow.com/good-bad-...children-born-single-mothers-who-are-fathers/

The fact that you have to lie shows how you don't care about these children.

Last edited:
Obama Kids Gone Wild!

If Obama had a gaggle of Bastard Children they'd look just like them. :thup:

Or does he?...

Or do they?...

:)

peace...

I doubt Barry has ever had sex with a woman....Michelle is male and I got a pic to prove it. The girls they probably bought from a destitute black couple in Chicago. :eusa_whistle:

My gramps told me that white men were fascinated with Black mens sex life. I guess it was true. sick perv. :lol: This white guy that changed his appearance so he could live as if he was black confirmed it too and even wrote a book called Black Like Me.

White folks either treat him with extravagant politeness – when they are on the hunt for black girls or they want to inquire about his sex life – or they give him what Griffin describes as "the hate stare". "Nothing can describe the withering horror of this," he writes, "you feel lost, sick at heart before such unmasked hatred, not so much because it threatens you as because it shows humans in such an inhuman light. You see a kind of insanity, something so obscene the very obscenity of it terrifies you. I felt like saying 'What in God's name are you doing to yourself?'"

Last edited:
If Obama had a gaggle of Bastard Children they'd look just like them. :thup:

Or does he?...

Or do they?...

:)

peace...

I doubt Barry has ever had sex with a woman....Michelle is male and I got a pic to prove it. The girls they probably bought from a destitute black couple in Chicago. :eusa_whistle:

My gramps told me that white men were fascinated with Black mens sex life. I guess it was true. sick perv. :lol: This white guy that changed his appearance so he could live as if he was black confirmed it too and even wrote a book called Black Like Me.

I've seen monkeys mate at the zoo...nothing that interests me, Miss Assplaster. You should rub black shoe polish on your face and hands and see if they still sell those fat wax lips you hold in your teeth....then go out and try to pick up a white girl....a drunk white girl....a fat drunk white girl....maybe do a little jig and try some rap on her......if she doesn't pass out laughing, maybe you'll finally have sex with something but your hand. :lol:

Last edited:

I've seen monkeys mate at the zoo...nothing that interests me, Miss Assplaster. You should rub black shoe polish on your face and hands and see if they still sell those fat wax lips you hold in your teeth....then go out and try to pick up a white girl....a drunk white girl....a fat drunk white girl....maybe do a little jig and try some rap on her......if she doesn't pass out laughing, maybe you'll finally have sex with something but your hand. :lol:

You know you are lying fake marine. That level of hate only comes from pervs like you that get all sweaty at the thought of a black man having sex with a white woman. it fascinates and revolts you all at the same time. Go get some help for that. :lol:

Forum List

Back