"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

Or robbed him, or stole his car, or raped a female friend or smacked him up along side of his head for no good reason other than he is white.

These young men are trash, will always be trash and will likely breed more trash.
I would put them away for 10 years, minimum.

Thats a good reason to hate all black people I guess. Should I hate all white people for the things a few have done to met? He wasnt talking about the kids in this case. He was talking about Black people in general. Somehow I knew you would excuse that.

What makes you think I hate anyone, much less black people? My ex wife was/is black, and I don't care if he was talking about blacks in general. The topic is the Knock-out Game.

Are you confused? Can't you follow your own post? i was talking about the fake marine you were sticking up for. If you wanted to talk about the knock out game then say that and leave the little dick boy wonder out of your post..

He's pretty angry. I'd bet money somewhere along the line a Black guy violated him in some sexual way.

Or robbed him, or stole his car, or raped a female friend or smacked him up along side of his head for no good reason other than he is white.

These young men are trash, will always be trash and will likely breed more trash.
I would put them away for 10 years, minimum.

Thats a good reason to hate all black people I guess. Should I hate all white people for the things a few have done to met? He wasnt talking about the kids in this case. He was talking about Black people in general. Somehow I knew you would excuse that.

You still at this bullshit, Miss Assplaster? :lol: For the few you still have convinced you're "black", I'd suggest they read some of your other posts.....I believe you're a female, in an abusive relationship with a black jitterbug, and acting out here, trying not to lose your mind completely (too late). I've already established you're a liar, a gutless bitch, and a cartoon version of a ghetto thug. You know I got you nailed...your tells are plain as day to a guy from Detroit. You wouldn't ever step off the porch there you little cracker maggot. But by all means continue your pose....I see now you're claiming you "were a ballplayer"....hilarious! :lol:

Last edited:
Other than humiliating Miss Assplaster, there's nothing more in this thread that interests me other than to say these sucker-punch games are tuning in white America. The gangsta rap music culture has turned Dr. King's "dream" into a nightmare, leaving urban blacks as violent and stupid as they were before his time. This takes the veil away from black racism, the unspoken reality "progressives" would have you ignore. What these street apes keep forgetting is there are surveillance cameras everywhere. The videos they post of their attacks on UTube are good for certain convictions. How stupid can you get? Hey, they are products of the public schools where they were taught they could yawn through class, dogpile white kids for their money and clothing, where white girls are taught if they don't fuck them they're "racist", and after 8th grade, why bother? They're mostly all headed to prison anyway so what's the big deal? So what if white folks are starting to get pissed off.....we're "afraid" of them and won't do shit to end this craze right? Right? Don't bet on it Jamal....don't bet on it.

Thats a good reason to hate all black people I guess. Should I hate all white people for the things a few have done to met?[...]
That is an incomplete presumption and without specific examples it is meaningless. What are those things a few White people have done to you?

You still at this bullshit, Miss Assplaster? :lol: For the few you still have convinced you're "black", I'd suggest they read some of your other posts.....I believe you're a female, in an abusive relationship with a black jitterbug, and acting out here, trying not to lose your mind completely (too late). I've already established you're a liar, a gutless bitch, and a cartoon version of a ghetto thug. You know I got you nailed...your tells are plain as day to a guy from Detroit. You wouldn't ever step off the porch there you little cracker maggot. But by all means continue your pose....I see know you're claiming you "were a ballplayer"....hilarious! :lol:
I must say that hadn't occurred to me. But it does seem rather unusual that someone who projects and defends the persona of a Black teen-age gang-banger would present with a distinctly feminine pseudonym and avatar like Asceplias, which is a flower (hastily changed when the plot thickened).

So, my compliments for your perceptiveness. It seems you and Iceman are pulling the covers off the macho posy.

You still at this bullshit, Miss Assplaster? :lol: For the few you still have convinced you're "black", I'd suggest they read some of your other posts.....I believe you're a female, in an abusive relationship with a black jitterbug, and acting out here, trying not to lose your mind completely (too late). I've already established you're a liar, a gutless bitch, and a cartoon version of a ghetto thug. You know I got you nailed...your tells are plain as day to a guy from Detroit. You wouldn't ever step off the porch there you little cracker maggot. But by all means continue your pose....I see now you're claiming you "were a ballplayer"....hilarious! :lol:
I must say that hadn't occurred to me. But it does seem rather unusual that someone who projects and defends the persona of a Black teen-age gang-banger would present with a distinctly feminine pseudonym and avatar like Asceplias, which is a flower (hastily changed when the plot thickened).

So, my compliments for your perceptiveness. It seems you and Iceman are pulling the covers off the macho posy.

:eusa_angel:

Thats a good reason to hate all black people I guess. Should I hate all white people for the things a few have done to met?[...]
That is an incomplete presumption and without specific examples it is meaningless. What are those things a few White people have done to you?

Gave her red hair, freckles, tiny tits, and a hairlip most likely. :lol:

Last edited:

How is it a presumption? It was a question not a statement. However, I had a white cop put a gun to my head at the age of 9 for no reason. Guess what? I dont hate all white people. Should I hate white people because of that?

You still at this bullshit, Miss Assplaster? :lol: For the few you still have convinced you're "black", I'd suggest they read some of your other posts.....I believe you're a female, in an abusive relationship with a black jitterbug, and acting out here, trying not to lose your mind completely (too late). I've already established you're a liar, a gutless bitch, and a cartoon version of a ghetto thug. You know I got you nailed...your tells are plain as day to a guy from Detroit. You wouldn't ever step off the porch there you little cracker maggot. But by all means continue your pose....I see know you're claiming you "were a ballplayer"....hilarious! :lol:

I thought you had more brains than that but I see anger or desperation brings out the true colors. :lol:

How is it a presumption? It was a question not a statement. However, I had a white cop put a gun to my head at the age of 9 for no reason. Guess what? I dont hate all white people. Should I hate white people because of that?
A White cop put a gun to your head when you were nine? At this point I am sure everyone who has been following these threads is aware this is as fantastic a tale as was the story you told about punching your teacher in the face.

Kurtz and Iceman have exposed you and I am convinced they are correct. You are a deceitful poseur and as such you are not worth the time it takes to entertain your increasingly foolish fantasies. So I am adding you to my Ignore list and I would recommend all who are tired of your offfensive, racially provocative nonsense to do the same.

Last edited:

A White cop put a gun to your head when you were nine? At this point I am sure everyone who has been following these threads is aware this is as fantastic a tale as was the story you told about punching your teacher in the face.

Kurtz and Iceman have exposed you and I am convinced they are correct. You are a deceitful poseur and as such you are not worth the time it takes to entertain your increasingly foolish fantasies. So I am adding you to my Ignore list and I would recommend all who are tired of your offfensive, racially provocative nonsense to do the same.

You ask what happened then you claim its a lie? :lol: I was unaware you needed a list to ignore me. Are you really that undisciplined or is it that what I am saying is bothering you that much?

You ask what happened then you claim its a lie? :lol: I was unaware you needed a list to ignore me. Are you really that undisciplined or is it that what I am saying is bothering you that much?

No one believes your bullshit. The only reason I don't ignore you is I'm amused by the stupid shit you say.

No one believes your bullshit. The only reason I don't ignore you is I'm amused by the stupid shit you say.

I think I'm going to cry because you don't believe me. Wait.....I dont even know you. I'm so ashamed.

I think I'm going to cry because you don't believe me. Wait.....I dont even know you. I'm so ashamed.

What were you going for there? Was that an attempt at being funny? Is that your version of humor? That post was sooo fucking uninspired and corny. You are a complete failure and its hilarious to watch. :lol:

Forum List

Back